Three Word Game!

Discussion in 'Games and Contests' started by Roaming, May 6, 2007.

1. Memphology

Memphology BBW VIP

Re: Three Word Game!

Once upon a time a girl sucked a dick 24 inches long. The dick looked to the left and BCB decided it would fit very nicely in his ***hole. Then he asked RepintheD please hand me a dildo so Reppin agreed and Justice woke up and was wet from his nasty girlfriend. She was a true BBW something like Melanie but had a.......

2. TheAnalyst

TheAnalyst BBW Elite Member

Once upon a time a girl sucked a dick 24 inches long. The dick looked to the left and BCB decided it would fit very nicely in his ***hole. Then he asked RepintheD please hand me a dildo so Reppin agreed and Justice woke up and was wet from his nasty girlfriend. She was a true BBW something like Melanie but had a gigantic penis with.....

3. Something-To-Say

Something-To-Say BBW Banned

Once upon a time a girl sucked a dick 24 inches long. The dick looked to the left and BCB decided it would fit very nicely in his ***hole. Then he asked RepintheD please hand me a dildo so Reppin agreed and Justice woke up and was wet from his nasty girlfriend. She was a true BBW something like Melanie but had a gigantic penis with multicolored bumps on

4. Roaming

Roaming Back In Black! erm...in Colour!

Once upon a time a girl sucked a dick 24 inches long. The dick looked to the left and BCB decided it would fit very nicely in his ***hole. Then he asked RepintheD please hand me a dildo so Reppin agreed and Justice woke up and was wet from his nasty girlfriend. She was a true BBW something like Melanie but had a gigantic penis with multicolored bumps on its head so...

5. Brando

Brando BBW Member

Once upon a time a girl sucked a dick 24 inches long. The dick looked to the left and BCB decided it would fit very nicely in his ***hole. Then he asked RepintheD please hand me a dildo so Reppin agreed and Justice woke up and was wet from his nasty girlfriend. She was a true BBW something like Melanie but had a gigantic penis with multicolored bumps on its head so she went to...

6. PN13

PN13 BBW Member

Once upon a time a girl sucked a dick 24 inches long. The dick looked to the left and BCB decided it would fit very nicely in his ***hole. Then he asked RepintheD please hand me a dildo so Reppin agreed and Justice woke up and was wet from his nasty girlfriend. She was a true BBW something like Melanie but had a gigantic penis with multicolored bumps on its head so she went to the DMV and

7. Roaming

Once upon a time a girl sucked a dick 24 inches long. The dick looked to the left and BCB decided it would fit very nicely in his ***hole. Then he asked RepintheD please hand me a dildo so Reppin agreed and Justice woke up and was wet from his nasty girlfriend. She was a true BBW something like Melanie but had a gigantic penis with multicolored bumps on its head so she went to the DMV and found out she

8. jonesboyz

jonesboyz BBW Member

Once upon a time a girl sucked a dick 24 inches long. The dick looked to the left and BCB decided it would fit very nicely in his ***hole. Then he asked RepintheD please hand me a dildo so Reppin agreed and Justice woke up and was wet from his nasty girlfriend. She was a true BBW something like Melanie but had a gigantic penis with multicolored bumps on its head so she went to the DMV and found out she fell in love

9. Roaming

Once upon a time a girl sucked a dick 24 inches long. The dick looked to the left and BCB decided it would fit very nicely in his ***hole. Then he asked RepintheD please hand me a dildo so Reppin agreed and Justice woke up and was wet from his nasty girlfriend. She was a true BBW something like Melanie but had a gigantic penis with multicolored bumps on its head so she went to the DMV and found out she fell in love with another man....

10. 7Goat

7Goat BBW Hip-Hop Head

all of these turn out dirty...Once upon a time a girl sucked a dick 24 inches long. The dick looked to the left and BCB decided it would fit very nicely in his ***hole. Then he asked RepintheD please hand me a dildo so Reppin agreed and Justice woke up and was wet from his nasty girlfriend. She was a true BBW something like Melanie but had a gigantic penis with multicolored bumps on its head so she went to the DMV and found out she fell in love with another man. His name was

11. SunnyD

SunnyD Sexiest Poster Alive (Yessir)

Once upon a time a girl sucked a dick 24 inches long. The dick looked to the left and BCB decided it would fit very nicely in his ***hole. Then he asked RepintheD please hand me a dildo so Reppin agreed and Justice woke up and was wet from his nasty girlfriend. She was a true BBW something like Melanie but had a gigantic penis with multicolored bumps on its head so she went to the DMV and found out she fell in love with another man. His name was Something to Say:lol:

12. 7Goat

7Goat BBW Hip-Hop Head

Once upon a time a girl sucked a dick 24 inches long. The dick looked to the left and BCB decided it would fit very nicely in his ***hole. Then he asked RepintheD please hand me a dildo so Reppin agreed and Justice woke up and was wet from his nasty girlfriend. She was a true BBW something like Melanie but had a gigantic penis with multicolored bumps on its head so she went to the DMV and found out she fell in love with another man. His name was Something to Say. Tony was like, "

13. PN13

PN13 BBW Member

Once upon a time a girl sucked a dick 24 inches long. The dick looked to the left and BCB decided it would fit very nicely in his ***hole. Then he asked RepintheD please hand me a dildo so Reppin agreed and Justice woke up and was wet from his nasty girlfriend. She was a true BBW something like Melanie but had a gigantic penis with multicolored bumps on its head so she went to the DMV and found out she fell in love with another man. His name was Something to Say. Tony was like, " You're Banned forever."

14. BALLAHOLLIC

BALLAHOLLIC Member

:shok:

15. PN13

PN13 BBW Member

hahaha......<dont add to the story...

16. TheAnalyst

TheAnalyst BBW Elite Member

Once upon a time a girl sucked a dick 24 inches long. The dick looked to the left and BCB decided it would fit very nicely in his ***hole. Then he asked RepintheD please hand me a dildo so Reppin agreed and Justice woke up and was wet from his nasty girlfriend. She was a true BBW something like Melanie but had a gigantic penis with multicolored bumps on its head so she went to the DMV and found out she fell in love with another man. His name was Something to Say. Tony was like, " You're Banned forever." Then CB4 jacked.....

17. Roaming

Once upon a time a girl sucked a dick 24 inches long. The dick looked to the left and BCB decided it would fit very nicely in his ***hole. Then he asked RepintheD please hand me a dildo so Reppin agreed and Justice woke up and was wet from his nasty girlfriend. She was a true BBW something like Melanie but had a gigantic penis with multicolored bumps on its head so she went to the DMV and found out she fell in love with another man. His name was Something to Say. Tony was like, " You're Banned forever." Then CB4 jacked off to CB32

18. 7Goat

7Goat BBW Hip-Hop Head

Once upon a time a girl sucked a dick 24 inches long. The dick looked to the left and BCB decided it would fit very nicely in his ***hole. Then he asked RepintheD please hand me a dildo so Reppin agreed and Justice woke up and was wet from his nasty girlfriend. She was a true BBW something like Melanie but had a gigantic penis with multicolored bumps on its head so she went to the DMV and found out she fell in love with another man. His name was Something to Say. Tony was like, " You're Banned forever." Then CB4 jacked off to CB32, in Raptors uniform,Someone take this to where I want it to be taken.

19. Roaming

Once upon a time a girl sucked a dick 24 inches long. The dick looked to the left and BCB decided it would fit very nicely in his ***hole. Then he asked RepintheD please hand me a dildo so Reppin agreed and Justice woke up and was wet from his nasty girlfriend. She was a true BBW something like Melanie but had a gigantic penis with multicolored bumps on its head so she went to the DMV and found out she fell in love with another man. His name was Something to Say. Tony was like, " You're Banned forever." Then CB4 jacked off to CB32, in Raptors uniform, it was the...

20. Memphology

Memphology BBW VIP

Once upon a time a girl sucked a dick 24 inches long. The dick looked to the left and BCB decided it would fit very nicely in his ***hole. Then he asked RepintheD please hand me a dildo so Reppin agreed and Justice woke up and was wet from his nasty girlfriend. She was a true BBW something like Melanie but had a gigantic penis with multicolored bumps on its head so she went to the DMV and found out she fell in love with another man. His name was Something to Say. Tony was like, " You're Banned forever." Then CB4 jacked off to CB32, in Raptors uniform, it was the most beautiful thing