Three Word Game!

Discussion in 'Games and Contests' started by Roaming, May 6, 2007.

1. PN13

PN13 BBW Member

Re: Three Word Game!

Once upon a time a girl sucked a dick 24 inches long. The dick looked to the left and BCB decided it would fit very nicely in his ***hole. Then he asked RepintheD please hand me a dildo so Reppin agreed and Justice woke up and was wet from his nasty girlfriend. She was a true BBW something like Melanie but had a gigantic penis with multicolored bumps on its head so she went to the DMV and found out she fell in love with another man. His name was Something to Say. Tony was like, " You're Banned forever." Then CB4 jacked off to CB32, in Raptors uniform, it was the most beautiful thing his mom had

2. Roaming

Roaming Back In Black! erm...in Colour!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (PN13 @ May 21 2007, 11:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Once upon a time a girl sucked a dick 24 inches long. The dick looked to the left and BCB decided it would fit very nicely in his ***hole. Then he asked RepintheD please hand me a dildo so Reppin agreed and Justice woke up and was wet from his nasty girlfriend. She was a true BBW something like Melanie but had a gigantic penis with multicolored bumps on its head so she went to the DMV and found out she fell in love with another man. His name was Something to Say. Tony was like, " You're Banned forever." Then CB4 jacked off to CB32, in Raptors uniform, it was the most beautiful thing his mom had</div>Wtf? How is CB32 in a raptors uniform the most beautiful thing CB4's mom had? Like F*ck man.

3. wolverine30

wolverine30 BBW Elite Member

Let's restart this part:Once upon a time a girl sucked a dick 24 inches long. The dick looked to the left and BCB decided it would fit very nicely in his ***hole. Then he asked RepintheD please hand me a dildo so Reppin agreed and Justice woke up and was wet from his nasty girlfriend. She was a true BBW something like Melanie but had a gigantic penis with multicolored bumps on its head so she went to the DMV and found out she fell in love with another man. His name was Something to Say. Tony was like, " You're Banned forever." Then CB4 jacked off to CB32,

4. iFR3SHi

iFR3SHi BBW Elite Member

^^ Ill just end it as a sentenceOnce upon a time a girl sucked a dick 24 inches long. The dick looked to the left and BCB decided it would fit very nicely in his ***hole. Then he asked RepintheD please hand me a dildo so Reppin agreed and Justice woke up and was wet from his nasty girlfriend. She was a true BBW something like Melanie but had a gigantic penis with multicolored bumps on its head so she went to the DMV and found out she fell in love with another man. His name was Something to Say. Tony was like, " You're Banned forever." Then CB4 jacked off to CB32. Then he said

5. PN13

PN13 BBW Member

his mom had...ever seen. then....is what I was looking for...my bad then.Once upon a time a girl sucked a dick 24 inches long. The dick looked to the left and BCB decided it would fit very nicely in his ***hole. Then he asked RepintheD please hand me a dildo so Reppin agreed and Justice woke up and was wet from his nasty girlfriend. She was a true BBW something like Melanie but had a gigantic penis with multicolored bumps on its head so she went to the DMV and found out she fell in love with another man. His name was Something to Say. Tony was like, " You're Banned forever." Then CB4 jacked off to CB32. Then he said "dont rape me",

6. Fuzzy

Fuzzy DYC Trialist

Once upon a time a girl sucked a dick 24 inches long. The dick looked to the left and BCB decided it would fit very nicely in his ***hole. Then he asked RepintheD please hand me a dildo so Reppin agreed and Justice woke up and was wet from his nasty girlfriend. She was a true BBW something like Melanie but had a gigantic penis with multicolored bumps on its head so she went to the DMV and found out she fell in love with another man. His name was Something to Say. Tony was like, " You're Banned forever." Then CB4 jacked off to CB32. Then he said "dont rape me", because I am

7. bbwMax

bbwMax Member

<div>Once upon a time a girl sucked a dick 24 inches long. The dick looked to the left and BCB decided it would fit very nicely in his ***hole. Then he asked RepintheD please hand me a dildo so Reppin agreed and Justice woke up and was wet from his nasty girlfriend. She was a true BBW something like Melanie but had a gigantic penis with multicolored bumps on its head so she went to the DMV and found out she fell in love with another man. His name was Something to Say. Tony was like, " You're Banned forever." Then CB4 jacked off to CB32. Then he said "dont rape me", because I am a big Pimp</div>

8. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

<div>Once upon a time a girl sucked a dick 24 inches long. The dick looked to the left and BCB decided it would fit very nicely in his ***hole. Then he asked RepintheD please hand me a dildo so Reppin agreed and Justice woke up and was wet from his nasty girlfriend. She was a true BBW something like Melanie but had a gigantic penis with multicolored bumps on its head so she went to the DMV and found out she fell in love with another man. His name was Something to Say. Tony was like, " You're Banned forever." Then CB4 jacked off to CB32. Then he said "dont rape me", because I am a big Pimp slapping, nipple wagging </div>

</p>

9. bbwMax

bbwMax Member

<div>Once upon a time a girl sucked a dick 24 inches long. The dick looked to the left and BCB decided it would fit very nicely in his ***hole. Then he asked RepintheD please hand me a dildo so Reppin agreed and Justice woke up and was wet from his nasty girlfriend. She was a true BBW something like Melanie but had a gigantic penis with multicolored bumps on its head so she went to the DMV and found out she fell in love with another man. His name was Something to Say. Tony was like, " You're Banned forever." Then CB4 jacked off to CB32. Then he said "dont rape me", because I am a big Pimp slapping, nipple wagging cuddly bear humping</div>

10. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

<div>Once upon a time a girl sucked a dick 24 inches long. The dick looked to the left and BCB decided it would fit very nicely in his ***hole. Then he asked RepintheD please hand me a dildo so Reppin agreed and Justice woke up and was wet from his nasty girlfriend. She was a true BBW something like Melanie but had a gigantic penis with multicolored bumps on its head so she went to the DMV and found out she fell in love with another man. His name was Something to Say. Tony was like, " You're Banned forever." Then CB4 jacked off to CB32. Then he said "dont rape me", because I am a big Pimp slapping, nipple wagging, cuddly bear humping, crazy motorcycle jumping,
    </div>

</p>

11. bbwMax

bbwMax Member

<div>Once upon a time a girl sucked a dick 24 inches long. The dick looked to the left and BCB decided it would fit very nicely in his ***hole. Then he asked RepintheD please hand me a dildo so Reppin agreed and Justice woke up and was wet from his nasty girlfriend. She was a true BBW something like Melanie but had a gigantic penis with multicolored bumps on its head so she went to the DMV and found out she fell in love with another man. His name was Something to Say. Tony was like, " You're Banned forever." Then CB4 jacked off to CB32. Then he said "dont rape me", because I am a big Pimp slapping, nipple wagging, cuddly bear humping, crazy motorcycle jumping, Hoboloving Mother
    </div>

12. man_u_barmy_army

man_u_barmy_army DYC Legend +Young Prodigy

Once upon a time a girl sucked a dick 24 inches long. The dick looked to the left and BCB decided it would fit very nicely in his ***hole. Then he asked RepintheD please hand me a dildo so Reppin agreed and Justice woke up and was wet from his nasty girlfriend. She was a true BBW something like Melanie but had a gigantic penis with multicolored bumps on its head so she went to the DMV and found out she fell in love with another man. His name was Something to Say. Tony was like, " You're Banned forever." Then CB4 jacked off to CB32. Then he said "dont rape me", because I am a big Pimp slapping, nipple wagging, cuddly bear humping, crazy motorcycle jumping, Hobo loving Mother fucking genius. So

13. bbwMax

bbwMax Member

Once upon a time a girl sucked a dick 24 inches long. The dick looked to the left and BCB decided it would fit very nicely in his ***hole. Then he asked RepintheD please hand me a dildo so Reppin agreed and Justice woke up and was wet from his nasty girlfriend. She was a true BBW something like Melanie but had a gigantic penis with multicolored bumps on its head so she went to the DMV and found out she fell in love with another man. His name was Something to Say. Tony was like, " You're Banned forever." Then CB4 jacked off to CB32. Then he said "dont rape me", because I am a big Pimp slapping, nipple wagging, cuddly bear humping, crazy motorcycle jumping, Hobo loving Mother ****ing genius. So Tony decided to</p>

14. GMJ

GMJ Suspended

*this is f-ing hilarious I can't believe this isn't still active*</p>

Once upon a time a girl sucked a dick 24 inches long. The dick looked to the left and BCB decided it would fit very nicely in his ***hole. Then he asked RepintheD please hand me a dildo so Reppin agreed and Justice woke up and was wet from his nasty girlfriend. She was a true BBW something like Melanie but had a gigantic penis with multicolored bumps on its head so she went to the DMV and found out she fell in love with another man. His name was Something to Say. Tony was like, " You're Banned forever." Then CB4 jacked off to CB32. Then he said "dont rape me", because I am a big Pimp slapping, nipple wagging, cuddly bear humping, crazy motorcycle jumping, Hobo loving Mother ****ing genius. So Tony decided to see how many</p>

15. man_u_barmy_army

<font face="Arial" size="2">Once upon a time a girl sucked a dick 24 inches long. The dick looked to the left and BCB decided it would fit very nicely in his ***hole. Then he asked RepintheD please hand me a dildo so Reppin agreed and Justice woke up and was wet from his nasty girlfriend. She was a true BBW something like Melanie but had a gigantic penis with multicolored bumps on its head so she went to the DMV and found out she fell in love with another man. His name was Something to Say. Tony was like, " You're Banned forever." Then CB4 jacked off to CB32. Then he said "dont rape me", because I am a big Pimp slapping, nipple wagging, cuddly bear humping, crazy motorcycle jumping, Hobo loving Mother ****ing genius. So Tony decided to see how many pies he could</font></p>

16. bbwMax

bbwMax Member

Wow aint seen this in Ages.

Once upon a time a girl sucked a dick 24 inches long. The dick looked to the left and BCB decided it would fit very nicely in his ***hole. Then he asked RepintheD please hand me a dildo so Reppin agreed and Justice woke up and was wet from his nasty girlfriend. She was a true BBW something like Melanie but had a gigantic penis with multicolored bumps on its head so she went to the DMV and found out she fell in love with another man. His name was Something to Say. Tony was like, " You're Banned forever." Then CB4 jacked off to CB32. Then he said "dont rape me", because I am a big Pimp slapping, nipple wagging, cuddly bear humping, crazy motorcycle jumping, Hobo loving Mother ****ing genius. So Tony decided to see how many pies he could Anally swallow. He

17. man_u_barmy_army

Once upon a time a girl sucked a dick 24 inches long. The dick looked to the left and BCB decided it would fit very nicely in his ***hole. Then he asked RepintheD please hand me a dildo so Reppin agreed and Justice woke up and was wet from his nasty girlfriend. She was a true BBW something like Melanie but had a gigantic penis with multicolored bumps on its head so she went to the DMV and found out she fell in love with another man. His name was Something to Say. Tony was like, " You're Banned forever." Then CB4 jacked off to CB32. Then he said "dont rape me", because I am a big Pimp slapping, nipple wagging, cuddly bear humping, crazy motorcycle jumping, Hobo loving Mother ****ing genius. So Tony decided to see how many pies he could Anally swallow. He anally ate 7,000,000

18. terrymae19

terrymae19 New Member

ok!

I'll start it again ..

I've always like this 3 word game , that turn in to, like a story

we play it , few years back.

Your only allowed to use 3 words .

So I start with

I meet an...

19. MysteryMan

MysteryMan nfl-*****s member

I meet an amazing white girl