Timberwolves 88, Jazz 93

Discussion in 'Minnesota Timberwolves' started by twolvefan11, Nov 3, 2003.

1. twolvefan11

twolvefan11 JBB Banned Member

Garnett gets ejected, and it all goes wrong from there. Actually, we played better once he left, but he would have helped us in the long run. Cassell had a great game with 27 points and 10 assists. Sprewell had a good game also with 24 points and 5 assists. Harpring destroyed us with his 32 points and 10 rebounds. Ostertag had 21 freaking rebounds, somebody needs to learn how to box out. Your thoughts on the game?

2. BallerAK47

BallerAK47 JBB JustBBall Member

The Jazz played with alot of heart, which they always do.
    Tag came up huuuuuuge.
    I'm not so sure the T-Wolves would have won if KG stayed in the game.

3. Stockton

Stockton JBB

Twolvefan11-It's Michael Owlowakandi that needs to learn how to box out. He let Greg Ostertag get 13 offensive rebounds, that's to much for anyone in the NBA, let alone Tag. AK47 got 5 blocks, Ostertag 6, 11 blockes between the starting PF and C, pretty impressive. A lot of teams thought Utah were nothing at the start of the season, from what I've seen if you go in the Delta Center expecting an easy win, your horribly mistaken, no matter who you are. Same pretty much applies on any court however.

4. the MDE

the MDE JBB JustBBall Member

They underestimated Lopez and Ostey dominated KandiMan. T-wolf fans, Kandi is an improvement over Rasho, but I shutter to think what may happen when he goes up against Duncan, Divac/Miller, and even Shaq. Look what Ostey did to him! [​IMG]

Other than that, Cassell kept them in it and Spree did fine, but Gary Trent just needed to keep his cool. I think it was just a fluke. They didn't have Hudson or Wally remember.

My thoughts:

-Hassell had a fine game, showing some defense and a few nice jumpers.
    -Madsen swatted a few shots I saw.
    -Even without KG, the Wolves showed their fight.
    -KG and Trent needed to keep their cool on the road.

5. DDC

DDC JBB JustBBall Member

I think KG is to blame for the loss. HE is the team leader and for this kind of money he's getting, he can't lose his head and start yelling at the refs. Even if they're complete jerks, KG has to stay cool and lead the wolves to victory. If he had stayed, the wolves would undoubtedly have won this game.
    I'm kind of disappointed in Kandi as well. What the MDE said is true and Ostertag is not a premiere center in the league. If even he dominates Kandi, there's something wrong.
    In one week, the T-Wolves managed two awful games. Not a great way to start the season. Thank God others of the "Power 5" also slipped.
    BTW I haven't seen any games so far, but people are telling the team is boring to watch. Opinions?

6. purehoops

purehoops JBB KGSource

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting BallerAK47:</div><div class="quote_post">The Jazz played with alot of heart, which they always do.
    Tag came up huuuuuuge.
    I'm not so sure the T-Wolves would have won if KG stayed in the game.</div>

Shows how much you truley know. Don't post this trash in my forum ever again.

Did you see Keon Clark? He looked like was trying to rape Garnett. Does that mean Garnett should have flipped out the way he did? No. But it seems the Garnett doesnt get the respect he deserves from the officals. This is NOT the start I imagined.

7. purehoops

purehoops JBB KGSource

[​IMG]

Now AK47 has the face of a man who wants to gaurd someone.... bauahhahaha :biggrin2:

8. InNETSweTrust

InNETSweTrust JBB Philippines' Finest

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting purehoops:</div><div class="quote_post">[​IMG]

Now AK47 has the face of a man who wants to gaurd someone.... bauahhahaha :biggrin2:</div>

looks like he's about to throw a punch...hehehe...

ostertag won the game for the jazz...i wouldn't have imagined that he can still grab 20+ rebounds...and he's rebounding some of his own misses...this is a guy who's very slow especially on 2nd jumps...

9. Mamba

Mamba The King is Back Staff Member Global Moderator

i think garnett was right for arguing the call...the only part i saw was when he threw the ball but then sportscenter showed the inciting incident and i think he was right to argue, but he should of made his case and known when to stop

10. InNETSweTrust

InNETSweTrust JBB Philippines' Finest

well he's a veteran...and he knows he can get ejected for too much arguing...he should've let it go...the game's just started for goodness sake...it's not as if they're going to lose with that call if he let it go...

11. BallerAK47

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting purehoops:</div><div class="quote_post">Shows how much you truley know. Don't post this trash in my forum ever again.

Did you see Keon Clark? He looked like was trying to rape Garnett. Does that mean Garnett should have flipped out the way he did? No. But it seems the Garnett doesnt get the respect he deserves from the officals. This is NOT the start I imagined.</div>
    I'll be posting whatever I choose to post, thank you very much

12. the MDE

the MDE JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting purehoops:</div><div class="quote_post">Shows how much you truley know. Don't post this trash in my forum ever again.
    </div>

Did you just say that? You can't tell him when and when not to post. And it's not YOUR forum. Lay off and take a chill pill.

13. Stockton

Stockton JBB

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting the MDE:</div><div class="quote_post">Did you just say that? You can't tell him when and when not to post. And it's not YOUR forum. Lay off and take a chill pill.</div>

Agreed, but it's a her.

14. BallerAK47

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting the MDE:</div><div class="quote_post">Did you just say that? You can't tell him when and when not to post. And it's not YOUR forum. Lay off and take a chill pill.</div>
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH [​IMG]