Timberwolves 90, Pacers 73

Discussion in 'Minnesota Timberwolves' started by twolvefan11, Oct 23, 2003.

1. twolvefan11

twolvefan11 JBB Banned Member

http://www.nba.com/games/20031023/INDMIN/boxscore.html

Wow, Garnett had a great game. Looks like Wally is injured again and didn't play. That guy is a sissy, he better play during the regular season or you can say goodbye Wally. Overall, great game by the Wolves, as Quincy Lewis, who recently earned a roster spot on the Timberwolves, scored 10 points in 20 minutes. Troy Hudson had 9 points and 8 assists and Sam Cassell also had 9 points with 7 assists. Looks like there is no chemistry problems here, can't wait until the season starts.

2. twolvefan11

Ok, I just heard that Troy Hudson got hurt during the game and had to be carried off the court by a trainer and Garnett. He went back into the locker room and didn't come back out. This is not good news, now letting McLeod go is looking bad. I really hope he's alright, we need him.

3. twolvefan11

He has a sprained ankle, this is not good news.

4. T_WOLF_DAWG

T_WOLF_DAWG JBB JustBBall Member

Damnit!

<font color="Green"><font size="1">Lets make some more intellegent posts next time or I will be sure to delete them.

..//purehoops</font></font>

5. the MDE

the MDE JBB JustBBall Member

Wally is a wuss? Shaq was injured and didn't start the season last year. Does that make him a wuss too? [​IMG]

6. purehoops

purehoops JBB KGSource

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting twolvefan11:</div><div class="quote_post">http://www.nba.com/games/20031023/INDMIN/boxscore.html

Wow, Garnett had a great game. Looks like Wally is injured again and didn't play. That guy is a sissy, he better play during the regular season or you can say goodbye Wally. Overall, great game by the Wolves, as Quincy Lewis, who recently earned a roster spot on the Timberwolves, scored 10 points in 20 minutes. Troy Hudson had 9 points and 8 assists and Sam Cassell also had 9 points with 7 assists. Looks like there is no chemistry problems here, can't wait until the season starts.</div>

Woa woa, I agree with the MDE (A FIRST! :jumping: ) ... its just the preseason and let him get fully healed before he goes and futhers his injury. I am kinda upset to hear that Hudson got hurt... thats terrible news... hopefully its nothing serious to threaten his season.

7. the MDE

the MDE JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting purehoops:</div><div class="quote_post">Woa woa, I agree with the MDE (A FIRST! :jumping: )</div>

Yeah I think this is the first time we have ever agreed! Woohoo! [​IMG]
    Yes it is bad to hear about Hudson. As much as I dislike him, it is sad to see an enthusiastic player such as him go down. I really want alot of competition this year. Hopefully he will be back soon..

8. vinsan1ty5

vinsan1ty5 JBB JustBBall Member

awww poor troy! he's one of my favs... nd i love to see him play! w/o him its gonna be hard

9. Shox214

Shox214 JBB JustBBall Member

I really hope T-Hud is not out for long, he is a main part of our team. Nice win by the Twolves, Ndudi sounded good at the end of the game.

twolvefan11, I post at Realgm and I was wondering if I could use your "SICK SIX" signature. It's really tight.

10. twolvefan11

Ahh, Shox214, I've seen you over there. You really have to ask purehoops that, he made it. As for Hudson, he is out at least 2 weeks, so he will more than likely miss opening night.

11. purehoops

purehoops JBB KGSource

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting twolvefan11:</div><div class="quote_post">You really have to ask purehoops that, he made it.</div>

Techincally I have given to you to do what you please... if you want someone else use it, and they ask me or yourself, then feel free to say what ya want. I just prefer they ask one of us.

Otherwise he could just ask me to make him another one...