Timberwolves Set 2003-04 Opening Night Roster

Discussion in 'Minnesota Timberwolves' started by twolvefan11, Oct 27, 2003.

1. twolvefan11

twolvefan11 JBB Banned Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">The Timberwolves today announced their roster to begin the 2003-04 season. The Wolves' active roster stands at 12 players in advance of the team's Wednesday debut, when they play host to the Milwaukee Bucks at Target Center.</div>

http://www.nba.com/timberwolves/news/roster_set_031027.html

Man, why can't it be Wednesday already?

2. Ed!

Ed! JBB JustBBall Member

3. DDC

DDC JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting twolvefan11:</div><div class="quote_post">http://www.nba.com/timberwolves/news/roster_set_031027.html

Man, why can't it be Wednesday already?</div>

Are you going Twolvefan? Please tell us EVERYTHING about the game, especially Spree, Sam I am and Kandi, but I am also very interested in the bench. Is Hoiberg awful or awesome on D? Or is he acceptable? What's your impression about McLeod? (Somehow I like undrafted rookies, don't know why.) Is Tragic really so tragic or is he OK?

BTW What do you guys think will be the starting lineup? I'd say Kandi-Trent-KG-Spree-Cassell, but I'm not sure. Depends on Flip wanting KG to play the SF until Wally is back or not. I guess with all the good wing players down and 4s healthy, KG will have to play the 3 a lot. I can't really see Hoiberg or Q-Lew starting, but then again everything's possible.

4. twolvefan11

twolvefan11 JBB Banned Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting DDC:</div><div class="quote_post">Are you going Twolvefan? Please tell us EVERYTHING about the game, especially Spree, Sam I am and Kandi, but I am also very interested in the bench. Is Hoiberg awful or awesome on D? Or is he acceptable? What's your impression about McLeod? (Somehow I like undrafted rookies, don't know why.) Is Tragic really so tragic or is he OK?

BTW What do you guys think will be the starting lineup? I'd say Kandi-Trent-KG-Spree-Cassell, but I'm not sure. Depends on Flip wanting KG to play the SF until Wally is back or not. I guess with all the good wing players down and 4s healthy, KG will have to play the 3 a lot. I can't really see Hoiberg or Q-Lew starting, but then again everything's possible.</div>

No, I'm not going to the game, wish I could though. As for Hoiberg, his defense is very underrated and can defend very well. McLeod is very good from what I saw. He can do about anything. He is also very clutch.
    The starting lineup should look something like this:
    PG:Cassell
    SG:Sprewell
    SF:Lewis
    PF:Garnett
    C:Olowokandi
    We do not want KG starting the year at the 3, he will get the wrong mindset.