Tmac predictions

Discussion in 'Orlando Magic' started by GatorsowntheNCAA, May 14, 2003.

1. jjdaman20

jjdaman20 BBW Member

lol it's possible but not very likely....i just got happy with the number....[​IMG] good try tho...u kno what i mean

2. GatorsowntheNCAA

GatorsowntheNCAA Omaha Bound 2010!

i know what you mean [​IMG]

3. vinsanity03

vinsanity03 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "go_duke21":</div><div class="quote_post"><div class="quote_poster">Quoting "vinsanity03":</div><div class="quote_post">they have gasol, shane battier (size), lo wright, stro. they have a few good big men already.</div>

gasol plays the 3 spot with stro at 4 and wright at centre with battier off the bench, the grizz are the team of the future dont mess with them</div>

Gasol Plays 4, Stro is usually the back up C and Lo Wright starts at the 5 spot with battier off the bench at that 3 and 4 spot.

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">what does the raptors making the playoffs have anything to do with the magic? the raps are gonna steal the magic's place?</div>

Franchise3, you are the worst raptors fan ever.

4. vinsanity03

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "go_duke21":</div><div class="quote_post"><div class="quote_poster">Quoting "vinsanity03":</div><div class="quote_post">they have gasol, shane battier (size), lo wright, stro. they have a few good big men already.</div>

gasol plays the 3 spot with stro at 4 and wright at centre with battier off the bench, the grizz are the team of the future dont mess with them</div>

Gasol Plays 4, Stro is usually the back up C and Lo Wright starts at the 5 spot with battier off the bench at that 3 and 4 spot.

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">what does the raptors making the playoffs have anything to do with the magic? the raps are gonna steal the magic's place?</div>

You got it

Franchise3, you are the worst raptors fan ever.

5. GatorsowntheNCAA

battier plays the 2 and 3, i don't think he ever plays the 4.

6. vinsanity03

I've seen him a bunch of times.

I dont thinkn tmac will ever average a triple double. Wasnt the last player to basiclly do that was Dennis Johnson?

7. Truemaster14

Truemaster14 JBB JustBBall Member

why didyou bring up the raptors?

8. Mamba

Mamba The King is Back Staff Member Global Moderator

27pts
    6rbs
    6asts

9. GatorsowntheNCAA

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "TheLakerShow834":</div><div class="quote_post">27pts
    6rbs
    6asts</div>

if you said that before this year i would be happy, but i personally think he will still avg over 30 ppg next year, but that's just my opinion.

10. Mamba

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "sportsrock37":</div><div class="quote_post"><div class="quote_poster">Quoting "TheLakerShow834":</div><div class="quote_post">27pts
    6rbs
    6asts</div>

if you said that before this year i would be happy, but i personally think he will still avg over 30 ppg next year, but that's just my opinion.</div>

well he now has gorden and giricek the whole year...prolly...and they will step their game up i think so he will hav other options...ne who u mite be rite...

11. GatorsowntheNCAA

yeah, btw your sig is too big. still when gooden and giricek came to the team, his scoring actually raised instead of lowered or stayed the same, i think he's gonna get 30+ gooden will get 18 and giricek will get 12

12. Mamba

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "sportsrock37":</div><div class="quote_post">yeah, btw your sig is too big. still when gooden and giricek came to the team, his scoring actually raised instead of lowered or stayed the same, i think he's gonna get 30+ gooden will get 18 and giricek will get 12</div>

is this bettr....well ne wayz he will still average a lot of pts but i dont think he will get the scorin title

13. GatorsowntheNCAA

no you need to have tmac instead of kobe there 8) , but size wise yes it is better. do you think kobe will win the scoring title?

14. Mamba

i think he will, but if he doesnt i think he will be like .5 ppg from winnin it...if it makes u happy ill find a small pic of tmac to put in

15. GatorsowntheNCAA

thanks 8) , it's up to you, if you want tmac in then keep him, if you don't then don't keep him.

16. Mamba

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "sportsrock37":</div><div class="quote_post">thanks 8) , it's up to you, if you want tmac in then keep him, if you don't then don't keep him.</div>

naw i think i will keep him is is one of the three best players in the L

17. olskoolfunktitude

olskoolfunktitude JBB The Pig Pirate

I think TMac will come back to Earth a little bit but get more assists due to better supporting players. im thinking
    27 - 7 - 6

honestly i think the scoring title next year is going to go to Iverson as hes always a threat or Pierce who almost won it a year ago and will liekly return to the strong three poiint shooting a showed his in his career untill this season

18. blackhavenfinest

blackhavenfinest JBB JustBBall Member

BLACKHAVEN FINEST predicting that the game best player will get 33.1ppg 7.1rpg 5.4apg

And I dont think that T-MAC will come back down to earth just because D.GOODEN and G.GIRICEK will be their for a hole season. If you did not know T-MAC got 36.5ppg and 6.3apg after the trade was made.

19. GatorsowntheNCAA

i was wondering how much he averaged when gooden and giricek was here. hopefully he'll still average that. i personally think that that's wishful thinking, but i hope your right.