To

Discussion in 'AFC North' started by T.Oforphil81, Mar 7, 2004.

1. T.Oforphil81

T.Oforphil81 nfl-*****s member

Listen up frankly i dont like baltimore though they are a great team i dontthink they deserve a player like to's caliber they have a qb who showed he is good but baltimore is a runing team they should have not gotten to. they just dont desrve him.

2. nflfan04

nflfan04 Dazed and Confused

i agree, they rely mostly on there run and the defense, why do you need a great reciever if, you have the #1 runner, and #2, one of the best defenses? i think its a waste of cap room, hes not going to do anything

3. 4THNLONGFELLOW

4THNLONGFELLOW Chicago Bears *********

Oh I bet he will still do his fair share of complaining still, wherever he ends up.[​IMG]

4. Steelerfan_2005

Steelerfan_2005 The Peacekeeper XL

I think anytime you can add a player of Terrell's calibur it's a positive. It's harder to put 8 men in the box against Lewis with a guy like Owens. How can anyone think that he'd be wasted? Just because he might not have 1500 yards and 18 TDs? If Baltimore wins another Super Bowl, then he won't be crying....

5. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

Baltimore doesnt deserve him? I think that sounds like sour grapes. It seems to me that all the philly fans are realizing how vunerable their eagle team has become. They are starting to realize they may finish 4th in their division and be laughed off the field like 5 years ago. I know I can count on the eagles fans to immediately turn on their team the minute something goes wrong this season.