Tom Brady on Law and Order - SVU?

Discussion in 'AFC East' started by DolfanDale, Apr 25, 2008.

1. DolfanDale

DolfanDale Active Member

Apparently, a couple of Boston Hearld column writers think an episode of Law and Order - SVU was written to slam Tom Brady as being a gay QB. Here's the story. I think it's hog wash. Why in the world would anyone think that Tom Brady is gay or a pervert is beyond me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

Despite the Brokeback Brady pic at the top, I don't think hes gay, but someone better get that goat out of his arms, he looks like hes about to go to town....baaaaaaaaaaaa'

3. DolfanDale

DolfanDale Active Member

I think Gisele is quite the understanding girlfriend to let Tom carry a bigger purse than hers.

[​IMG]

4. Mamba

Mamba The King is Back Staff Member Global Moderator

This thread is gay, not Tom.

5. Petey

Petey Super Sized Sexy, The Bulls Fan Killer! Staff Member Administrator

None of you have a man bag?

-Petey

6. DolfanDale

DolfanDale Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Black Mamba @ Apr 25 2008, 04:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>This thread is gay, not Tom.</div>

Lighten up and get a sense of humor. I didn't write the article and I certainly didn't make Tom pose for pictures like this.

[​IMG]

7. cpawfan

cpawfan Monsters do exist

Really DD, you didn't need to come up with an excuse to post the Tom Brady pictures you've searched for.

We accept you no matter what.

8. Mamba

Mamba The King is Back Staff Member Global Moderator

The fact that you know about these pictures is homo.

I'm hate the Patriots with a passion, too. I'm just concerned that you'd spend your time googling Tom Brady pictures.

9. DolfanDale

DolfanDale Active Member

You guys are too sensitive and defensive. No wonder most of the NFL-Forum guys have left. I poke a little fun at Tom Brady and you act like I'm talking about your mama. Tom Brady doesn't know you and I doubt he reads these forums and, if he did, he'd probably have laugh. You think he hasn't taken a ribbing over those pics. Go ahead and call me gay. I don't care, but make sure you take the blame when new posters, if we ever get any, mirror your bad behavior. Remember, Tom Brady is a public figure and fair game. I'm a member of this board and I'm not fair game. How slow does someone have to type that for some of you to understand it? Can you non-NFL-Forum guys post a list of athletes that I can poke fun at without your panties getting in a wad?

10. #1_War_Poet_ForLife

#1_War_Poet_ForLife The Baker of Cakes

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Black Mamba @ Apr 25 2008, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>The fact that you know about these pictures is homo.

I'm hate the Patriots with a passion, too. I'm just concerned that you'd spend your time googling Tom Brady pictures.</div>
    I'm concerned that you're not comfortable around a homosexual like DD.

11. DolfanDale

DolfanDale Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (#1_Yinka_Dare_Fan @ Apr 25 2008, 04:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Black Mamba @ Apr 25 2008, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>The fact that you know about these pictures is homo.

I'm hate the Patriots with a passion, too. I'm just concerned that you'd spend your time googling Tom Brady pictures.</div>
    </div>

I'm concerned that a moderator doesn't know the difference between a public figure and a forum member even though we have been over that a million times.

12. The Return of the Raider

The Return of the Raider Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Black Mamba @ Apr 25 2008, 04:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>The fact that you know about these pictures is homo.

He was pointing them out in jest, not because he is in any way attracted to the QB of the Cheatriots.

BlackMamba, I have been quietly questioning your manhood for a long time since I saw you post serious feedback in a Britney Spears drama discussion a while back. Real men do not get into discussions about supermarket tabloid spoiled brats. That's why those magazines are marketed to housewives. Here is the the evidence:

http://sportstwo.com/forums/Kevin-Federlin...&hl=britney

13. #1_War_Poet_ForLife

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DolfanDale @ Apr 25 2008, 05:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (#1_Yinka_Dare_Fan @ Apr 25 2008, 04:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Black Mamba @ Apr 25 2008, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>The fact that you know about these pictures is homo.

</div>

I'm concerned that a moderator doesn't know the difference between a public figure and a forum member even though we have been over that a million times.
    </div>
    I'm concerned that you're concerned that I was concerned with something that concerned concerned forumites joking.

14. cpawfan

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DolfanDale @ Apr 25 2008, 05:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>You guys are too sensitive and defensive. No wonder most of the NFL-Forum guys have left.</div>

The only being sensitive here is you. No one made any comments about you until you felt the need to tell everyone to lighten up. Even then, the comments were jokes, not attacks.

This isn't an us against them thing. This is a you misunderstanding everyone else thing.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>I poke a little fun at Tom Brady and you act like I'm talking about your mama.</div>

Nope, not a single person did that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Tom Brady doesn't know you and I doubt he reads these forums and, if he did, he'd probably have laugh. You think he hasn't taken a ribbing over those pics. Go ahead and call me gay. I don't care, but make sure you take the blame when new posters, if we ever get any, mirror your bad behavior.</div>

People, like me, are attempting to joke with you in the good natured manner that this thread was intended. You've obviously taken everything the wrong way.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Remember, Tom Brady is a public figure and fair game. I'm a member of this board and I'm not fair game. How slow does someone have to type that for some of you to understand it? Can you non-NFL-Forum guys post a list of athletes that I can poke fun at without your panties getting in a wad?</div>

Again, no one is attacking you. There was one post using the word gay as a pejorative to describe the thread as stupid, but nothing was an attack on you. Not a single Patriots or Brady fan has posted in this thread yet.

As Sergeant Hulka said in Stripes "Lighten up, Francis."

15. cpawfan

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DolfanDale @ Apr 25 2008, 05:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (#1_Yinka_Dare_Fan @ Apr 25 2008, 04:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Black Mamba @ Apr 25 2008, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>The fact that you know about these pictures is homo.

</div>

</div>

I'm concerned that you have completely misunderstood the majority of the posts in this thread and are trying to act like a victim.

16. The Return of the Raider

The Return of the Raider Active Member

Would a moderator please take a peek at Mamba's sig? I see the F-word in it right now.

17. cpawfan

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Return of the Raider @ Apr 25 2008, 05:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Black Mamba @ Apr 25 2008, 04:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>The fact that you know about these pictures is homo.

He was pointing them out in jest, not because he is in any way attracted to the QB of the Cheatriots.

BlackMamba, I have been quietly questioning your manhood for a long time since I saw you post serious feedback in a Britney Spears drama discussion a while back. Real men do not get into discussions about supermarket tabloid spoiled brats. That's why those magazines are marketed to housewives. Here is the the evidence:

http://sportstwo.com/forums/Kevin-Federlin...&hl=britney
    </div>

Oh great, you too missed the joke

Besides, young guys like that need to have information that they can discuss with the young ladies in order to get them into bed. "Isn't it horrible what has happened to Britney" has gotten many a young lad laid

18. cpawfan

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Return of the Raider @ Apr 25 2008, 05:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Would a moderator please take a peek at Mamba's sig? I see the F-word in it right now.</div>

Yep and that's ok

19. #1_War_Poet_ForLife

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (The Return of the Raider @ Apr 25 2008, 05:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Would a moderator please take a peek at Mamba's sig? I see the F-word in it right now.</div>
    Yup. And lots of posters have half naked ladies as avatars.

20. DolfanDale

DolfanDale Active Member

Lighten up, Francis. How original. Boy, you sure told me. Burn. How can I ever come back from that?