Toronto Raptors Fan Club

Discussion in 'Toronto Raptors' started by SunnyD, Feb 11, 2006.

1. SunnyD

SunnyD Sexiest Poster Alive (Yessir)

Are you a Raptors Fan? Then Fill out this survey1. Whats your name?2. Where are you from?3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team?4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team?5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team?6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team?7. Is there anything else you want to add?

2. CB4allstar

CB4allstar BBW Global Mod Team

1. Whats your name?Zach2. Where are you from? Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? 2 or 3 years I think4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Chris Bosh5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Chris Bosh6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Steve Nash7. Is there anything else you want to add? Raptors will win in the future!!

3. dsounG

dsounG BBW Elite Member

1. Whats your name? Darin2. Where are you from? Winnipeg Manitoba3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? 1999-2000 Season4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Christopher Bosh5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Chris Bosh6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Tracy McGrady7. Is there anything else you want to add? Im a Raptors fan...I admit it.

4. Big Smooth?

Big Smooth? BBW Member

1. Whats your name? Jon2. Where are you from? Toronto3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? 19954. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Damon Stoudamire 5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Chris Bosh and Charlie Villanueva.6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Steve Nash7. Is there anything else you want to add? Yes the Raptors are 19-18 since December 1st.

5. KMart?

KMart? BBW Elite Member

1. Whats your name? KMart2. Where are you from? Currently living in NC, Lived in Canada3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? 20024. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Vince Carter5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Chris Bosh6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? None7. Is there anything else you want to add?Raptors are coming next year

6. Dustin

Dustin BBW Member

1. Whats your name? Dustin2. Where are you from? New Brunswick3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? 3 years4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Mike James5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Mike James6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Kobe Bryant7. Is there anything else you want to add?Raps will draft Dehnam Brown and get Rudy Gay to make the playoffs next season!...Pape Sow is amazing.

7. Toronto_R@ptors??

Toronto_R@ptors?? BBW Member

1. Whats your name?2. Where are you from?3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team?4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team?5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team?6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team?7. Is there anything else you want to add?-------------------------------------------------1. Steven2. Toronto, Ontario3. Sinse I was born4. Vince Carter5. Chris Bosh6. LeBron James7. Raptors are gonna win it one day. Ya heard it from me.

8. PopeyeJones

PopeyeJones BBW Member

1. Whats your name? Andrew2. Where are you from? North Bay Ontario3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? Since 95 baby4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Oakley5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Charlie V6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Nash and KG7. Is there anything else you want to add? We no longer have to worry about being the worst in the atlantic considering the state the knicks are in now with Steph and Stevie hahaha :devil:

9. skip

skip BBW Member

1. Whats your name? -Brandon2. Where are you from? -Brantford, ON [Hour from TO]3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? -19954. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? -Marcus Camby5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? -Charlie Villanueva6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? -Kobe Bryant, Al Harrington7. Is there anything else you want to add? -Sign Nene?

10. arrowhead

arrowhead nfl-*****s member

1. Whats your name? zach2. Where are you from? davenport iowa (ricky davis"s hometown)3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team?since day one4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team?mo pete5. Who is your Favorite Player(s) on the Current team?mo pete,joey graham6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team?ricky davis

11. anw4141

anw4141 BBW Member

1. Whats your name? Andrew2. Where are you from? Toronto3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? Since I've been watching TV.4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Tmac5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Bosh6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Iverson

12. 1flipkid

1flipkid BBW Member

1. Whats your name? Ray2. Where are you from? Ontario, Canada3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? Awhile4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Chris Bosh5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Chris Bosh6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? T-Mac and Kobe7. Is there anything else you want to add? i hope raps improve for 06-07 with colengelo in the house.

13. KILLA

KILLA BBW Member

Figured as a big raptors fan id make this my first post on this site. i already know some of you from slam3.1. Whats your name? Craig2. Where are you from? Toronto3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? since 964. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? JYD5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? CV6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Shaq7. Is there anything else you want to add? nope

14. dsounG

dsounG BBW Elite Member

Holy crap...Another Slam 3 crossover. Sup KILLA [​IMG].

15. KILLA

KILLA BBW Member

whats up d. heard about the site figured id check it out and see whats up.

16. cb4-allstar

cb4-allstar BBW Member

1. Whats your name? cb4-allstar2. Where are you from? Toronto, Ontario3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? When they were talked about as an expansion!! lol basically 4ever4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Vince Carter5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Charlie and Bosh6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Vince Carter7. Is there anything else you want to add? Raptors are the best no matter what theyll surely be a playoff team soontimes

17. pistonz4life

pistonz4life BBW Elite Member

We alreadt have a CB4allstar, why do you have to pick that name too?

18. LightsOut

LightsOut BBW Elite Member

He probably didn't know. Plus, we all know who the original CB4AllStar is.

19. cb4-allstar

cb4-allstar BBW Member

yea me..plus how am i supopsed to kno theres another cb4allstar ive had this name forever even on other boards

20. CB4allstar

CB4allstar BBW Global Mod Team

Wait hold up....lol your like my mini me. Although we all know who the stud is out of the CB4allstar's :lol:lol jk man. Welcome to the site. I hope you stay active.