Toronto Raptors Fan Club

Discussion in 'Toronto Raptors' started by SunnyD, Feb 11, 2006.

1. cb4-allstar

cb4-allstar BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CB4AllStar @ May 18 2006, 07:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Wait hold up....lol your like my mini me. Although we all know who the stud is out of the CB4allstar's :lol:lol jk man. Welcome to the site. I hope you stay active.</div>lol thanks man ...mad respect for u....at least ur not bashing me about my name...as long as u with the raptors im cool with u lol...

2. CB4allstar

CB4allstar BBW Global Mod Team

Yeah man. Hope you stay here. We need some active Raptors fans. Go ahead and make some topics if you want.

3. The Force

The Force BBW Member

1. Whats your name? The Force2. Where are you from? London, Ontario3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? Year and a half4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Vince Carter5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Bosh and Morris6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Kobe Bryant

4. headliner

headliner BBW Member

1. Whats your name? Chris2. Where are you from? Toronto3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team?forever4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? VC5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? CV# & CB46. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? DWade

5. JoshBosh

JoshBosh BBW Elite Member

1. Whats your name? Josh2. Where are you from? T-dot baby3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? a few years ago... 4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? gotta be CB45. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? CB4...6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Shaq7. Is there anything else you want to add? Someday the Raps will win a championship

6. Chris

Chris BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CB4AllStar @ Feb 13 2006, 11:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>1. Whats your name?Zach2. Where are you from? Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? 2 or 3 years I think4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Chris Bosh5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Chris Bosh6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Steve Nash7. Is there anything else you want to add? Raptors will win in the future!!</div>Scary man...mine is the exact same as yours (other than name obviously) and I've been a raptors fan like 8 years. I've even from Halifax too [​IMG]

7. chosen1

chosen1 BBW Member

1. Whats your name? Chosen12. Where are you from? Ottawa3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? Since Day 1 baby4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Doug Christe 5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Bosh6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Shawn Marion

8. CB4allstar

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Chris @ Jun 13 2006, 03:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Scary man...mine is the exact same as yours (other than name obviously) and I've been a raptors fan like 8 years. I've even from Halifax too [​IMG]</div>Your from Halifax? No way. Small world haha :beerchug:

9. MosDefinitely

MosDefinitely Member

1. Whats your name? Darek2. Where are you from? Toronto, ON3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? since 20004. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Karl Malone5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Andrea Bargnani6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Matt Bonner!!!!!!!7. Is there anything else you want to add? Bargnani MVP 08-09

10. CB4allstar

^Were you high when you wrote that or something? Or just joking around?

11. BALLAHOLLIC

BALLAHOLLIC Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CB4AllStar @ Jul 12 2006, 12:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>^Were you high when you wrote that or something? Or just joking around?</div>Why do you say that?

12. CB4allstar

First of all, he said his favourite all time player on this time was Karl Malone. Karl never played for the Raptors. 2nd of all he said Andrea was his favourite player. I find that odd because Andrea hasnt played a game in the NBA yet, and Bosh is our superstar, not Andrea. Most Raptor fans would pick Bosh for that question. After that he said his favourite non raptor player is Matt Bonner. I think that speaks for itself. And lastly, he said that Andrea will win MVP in 08-09, when Bosh is clearly the leader of this team in my books, and if a Raptor were to win MVP, it would be Bosh.I know something was up because Ive seen him post before, and he is a smart poster.

13. MosDefinitely

MosDefinitely Member

I just love the underdogs, when I wrote Malone I didnt read the question fully, I thought it was favorite player of all time not favorite raptor of all time. I stand by my other picks

14. ~!CB4!~

~!CB4!~ BBW Member

1. Whats your name? Kyle2. Where are you from? Toronto3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? Since 20004. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Vince Carter/TMac/CV315. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Bosh6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Iverson7. Is there anything else you want to add? 06/07 Playoffs baby!!

15. Big boi

Big boi BBW Member

1. Whats your name? Aleem2. Where are you from? Toronto, Canada3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? Since i can remeber4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Vince Carter even tho he a lil bi*ch5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Chris Bosh6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Shaq7. Is there anything else you want to add? Go Raps go!

16. Navijac

Navijac BBW Member

Wow, So there's only 1 Raptors fan outside of Canada ?

17. MosDefinitely

MosDefinitely Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Navijac @ Aug 7 2006, 12:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Wow, So there's only 1 Raptors fan outside of Canada ?</div>whos that??

18. pmac34

pmac34 BBW Member

1. Whats your name? - Paul2. Where are you from? - Windsor Ontario3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? - Since December 20054. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? - Charlie Villanueva [​IMG]5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? TJ Ford and Chris Bosh6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Kobe Bryant and Dwyane Wade

19. Chris

Chris BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MosDefinitely @ Aug 10 2006, 12:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>whos that??</div>The person you asked that question, is the answer to the question. [​IMG]<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CB4AllStar @ Jul 11 2006, 01:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Your from Halifax? No way. Small world haha :beerchug:</div>What part of Halifax? :beerchug:

20. wolverine30

wolverine30 BBW Elite Member

1. Whats your name? Mehdi2. Where are you from? Ottawa, Ontario3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? Since they became a team4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Vince Carter5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Chris Bosh6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Kevin Garnett