Toronto Raptors Fan Club

Discussion in 'Toronto Raptors' started by SunnyD, Feb 11, 2006.

1. wolverine30

wolverine30 BBW Elite Member

whats the point of this fan club anyways

2. abc

abc BBW Member

1. Whats your name? ...................2. Where are you from? ..........3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? Always a casual but a lot bigger for 2 years.4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Charlie V5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Joey Graham6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Charlie V7. Is there anything else you want to add? 45 wins, Raps this year.

3. Supreme BALLA

Supreme BALLA BBW Member

1. Whats your name?Dario Dubicanac2. Where are you from?Hamilton, Ontario, Canada3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team?Not very long... about 3 or so years4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team?Vince Carter and now rising up is Chris Bosh.5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team?Chris BoshMorris PetersonTJ Ford6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team?Lebron James and a lot of other guys.7. Is there anything else you want to add?I really think that the Raptors can make the playoffs this year if their team chemistry develops the right way and Sam Mitchell does a good coaching job. I'm going to predict 35-42 wins this year as a minimum to max scale, but who knows, there may be more.

4. 7Goat

7Goat BBW Hip-Hop Head

Can't belive I forgot to do this :doh:1. Whats your name?Matthew2. Where are you from?Winnipeg Manitoba Canada3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team?Pretty much since I've been a Canadian... (my whole life basically)4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team?Probably VC, Chris Bosh5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team?CB46. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team?Kobe, KG7. Is there anything else you want to add?Hope this team makes Canada proud of it :rock:

5. Rahim4

Rahim4 BBW Member

1. Whats your name? Rahim2. Where are you from? Alberta3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? Since 20004. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? CB4/JYD5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Chris Bosh6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Kobe Bryant7. Is there anything else you want to add? Go Raps!

6. Suddenrapz16

Suddenrapz16 BBW Member

~!CB4!~ can I have the render for this[​IMG]

7. Suddenrapz16

Suddenrapz16 BBW Member

im a fan, we suck, but we've got bosh, mopete and tj ford, so its good as long as im watching bosh tear it up, we're a new team compared to others tho.....so1. Whats your name? - tj2. Where are you from? - san diego, CA(huge chargers fan) now toronto3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? - since 19994. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? - the big bosh5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? bosh6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Nobody because bosh is on the team

8. RiseofdRaptors

RiseofdRaptors BBW Member

1. Whats your name? Carlos2. Where are you from? Toronto, ON3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? Since I started watching the NBA (about 10 years now)4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Chris Bosh5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? T.J Ford6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Vince Carter7. Is there anything else you want to add? Playoffs here we come!!! :happy0144:

9. Roaming

Roaming Back In Black! erm...in Colour!

I CANT BELIEVE I DIDNT POST HERE! :shok: :shok: 1. Whats your name? Will2. Where are you from? T-Dot, Born in Northern Africa3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? The season before the first round loss to the pistons, ('00)4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Chris Bosh5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Chris Bosh6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Kobe Bryant, Steve Nash, The Pillsbury Doughboy :rock: 7. Is there anything else you want to add? I would like to add that we might win the atlantic division this year ( [​IMG] ) (yes thats fan biased) and I've been a consistent Raptors contributer for 4 months now. :rock:

10. Nam

Nam BBW Member

1. Whats your name?Nam Nguyen2. Where are you from?Toronto, Ontario3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team?3 years.4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team?Antonio Davis.5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team?Morris Peterson.6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team?Caron Butler7. Is there anything else you want to add?--

11. junot111

junot111 BBW Elite Member

1. Whats your name?Jerry Xu2. Where are you from?background is chinnese, I am canadian but I dont drink beer I live in mississauga ontario3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team?few years since im not really that old myself 4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team?vinsanity5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team?boshy6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team?vinsanity7. Is there anything else you want to add?kobe is my 2nd fav player he shud of won mvp nash is gay I dont like him

12. Stealth

Stealth BBW Member

1. Whats your name? Colin2. Where are you from? Canada3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? Since I first watched them.4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Not sure, Bosh I guess5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Bosh, Ford, Bargnani6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? LeBron7. Is there anything else you want to add? Go Raps Go!

13. HoNgKoNgKoBe

HoNgKoNgKoBe BBW Elite Member

1. Whats your name? Pete2. Where are you from? Toronto Canada3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? 6 years4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? VC, MoPete, JYD, Alvin Williams5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Bosh, Ford, JOSE6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Kobe7. Is there anything else you want to add? Raps will win the title 3 straight time some day

14. CB-4-MVP

CB-4-MVP BBW Member

1. Whats your name? Wayne Gallagher2. Where are you from? Hamilton Ontario Canada3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? Since the beginning4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Jose Caulderon5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Jose6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? LeBron James7. Is there anything else you want to add?Get out the Salami and Cheese Mama this ball game is over!

15. LBJ

LBJ BBW Member

1. Whats your name? LJ2. Where are you from? Brampton3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? Since the beginning4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? Vinsanity5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? They are all great6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? ..7. Is there anything else you want to add? Every game that isnt on Raps TV...I watch it.

16. Franchise?

Franchise? BBW Member

OMG tons of Raptor fans1. Whats your name? - Franchise2. Where are you from? - Toronto ... Brampton3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? - Since 984. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? - Vince Carter5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? - ANTHONY PARKER!!!!!!!!!!16. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? - Paul Pierce, Kobe, VC

17. BALLAHOLLIC

BALLAHOLLIC Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Franchise? @ Feb 20 2007, 07:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>OMG tons of Raptor fans1. Whats your name? - Franchise2. Where are you from? - Toronto ... Brampton3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? - Since 984. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? - Vince Carter5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? - ANTHONY PARKER!!!!!!!!!!16. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? - Paul Pierce, Kobe, VC</div>Welcome to BBW... :rock:

18. RaptorsFan07

RaptorsFan07 BBW Member

1. Whats your name? Jay2. Where are you from? Iowa3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? 3rd Grade (2000-01 Season)4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team?Mo-Pete5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team?CB46. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team?Kirk Hinrich7. Is there anything else you want to add?Raptors will definetly make some noise in the Playoffs!

19. Thebosh11

Thebosh11 BBW Member

damn a fan from the US, thats awesome welcome man.Raptors in the playoffs FTW!!

20. mrMiyagi

mrMiyagi BBW Member

1. Whats your name? Mr. Miyagi! 2. Where are you from? Live in Toronto now, from overseas3. How Long Have you been a fan of this team? Since the beginning!4. Who is your favorite player all time on this team? MoPete5. Who is your Favorite Player on the Current team? Jose Calderon6. Who is your Favorite Player not on this team? Shawn Marion7. Is there anything else you want to add? Even if I say somethin bad about the Raps they're 100% my team, I'm just not blinded by being a fan!