Tough Loss...

Discussion in 'NFC East' started by Rube Cred, Dec 22, 2003.

1. Rube Cred

Rube Cred nfl-*****s member

I thought the Eagles would win, so I didn't even watch the second half of the game. The Eagles are my second favorite team after the Vikes, I especially like Westbrook, him and I share the same Alma Mater :-) Tough loss, I was hoping the Eagles would have home field throughout. I don't think anyone would want to play St. Louis in St. Louis... ugh...

2. Philly_Freak93

Philly_Freak93 The Oracle

we almost beat st louis at the dome 2 years ago, but we oculdnt stop the run than and watched out 14 point halftime lead become a minus 3 lead all becasue faulk ran over us. now we can still win when we cant stop the run. the eagles were the only team that everplyeed the rams tough when they were at their peak, i think the eagles have the best shot at winning there, and i have this sick feeling that the lions will win.

3. Cowboy71

Cowboy71 Dallas Cowboys *********

Better be thinking about Washington first. That was a close game for you last time around. The Eagles should win, but don't start looking over games. A loss here, along with a Cowboy win and Dallas may just get the first round bye while the Eagles play a wild card game.

4. Philly_Freak93

Philly_Freak93 The Oracle

71, earlier this season when we played washongton we were the old team of 03. now the offense is clicking, its just the D injuries thats killing us. i hope we meet in the playoffs