Trade #3 up for approval

Discussion in 'NFL-Forums Dynasty League' started by TheBeef, Jul 23, 2008.

1. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

the Beefadel Bulldogs trade the #1 overall selection in the 2008 Rookie Draft as well as a 3rd round pick(#25 overall) to GF1 to the Rescue for WR Andre Johnson, the 3rd overall pick of the draft and a 2nd round pick(#15 overall)

If you feel this trade us unfair, please post your objections in this thread within 24 hours

2. Pack Attack

Pack Attack The KISS Army

Wow... So, essentially Beef is getting Andre Johnson in exchange for dropping 2 spots in the first round of the 2008 Rookie draft? That doesn't really seem very fair...

I won't even talk about the 3rd and 2nd round pick exchange. I think those are pretty worthless since last year most people forfeited their draft choices after the 2nd round because they didn't want to cut anyone.

As an aside, where are the current rosters being stored? As embarrassing as it sounds, I don't know who's on my team right now. [​IMG]

3. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

http://sportstwo.com/forums/Dynasty-Keeper...um-t119266.html <<<<<Current rosters

One thing I would say about the trade, the drop from #1 to #3 doesnt sound like a lot, but in reality, its the difference between McFadden and a guy like Felix Jones, who I believe was the 3rd RB taken in the NFL draft....thats a considerable drop off in my opinion....

4. Giantsfan1

Giantsfan1 Thread Killer

^ exactly

I think Andre Johnson and Felix Jones (hypothetically) for Darren McFadden isn't insanely unbalanced

5. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

weve never had a trade objected to....Im not sure what to do now except maybe open it up to a vote with GF1 and I obstaining....

6. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

I think Andre Johnson is easily a top 10 fantasy receiver this year. Maybe even top 5. In 9 games last year he had 851 yards and 8 touchdowns. That's ridiculously good and he only 27 years old.

I won't complain about whatever ruling it gets though. Just offering my two cents.

7. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

the trade passed 7-2, it is now official....

8. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

there was a problem, the 2nd round pick in this trade was already traded, so it was converted to a 2009 2nd round pick....