trade freddie

Discussion in 'NFC East' started by Eagles4Life, Feb 28, 2005.

1. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Eagles4Life)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    The thing about Grossman I did say just to piss off BF1. What other contradictions are there exactly???</div>

The truth shall set you free....or in this case confirm what BF1 and I have suspected for a while....

2. T.Oforphil81

T.Oforphil81 nfl-*****s member

For the most part he is good and he is no bitch like pinkstoon i think if u give him a chance he would do well there are alot of teams out there who are looking for a good WR but dont have the money well if that is the case they could trade for freddie. Really the only problewm with freddie is that he has a big mouth. He can catch he can run and he can talk. And this is just for you bobby -------> dont forget his 4th and 26 catch.

3. JustBry07

JustBry07 The Underdog

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Eagles4Life)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JustBry07)</div><div class='quotemain'>I have to agree with these guys E4L. Theres quite a few contradictions that come from you.

Do you change your mind a lot like a female? :cheesey:
    ...just kidding man.</div>

The thing about Grossman I did say just to piss off BF1. What other contradictions are there exactly???</div>

Well if you just say the things to piss certain people off then I guess I cant call them contradictions anymore. Fair enough.

4. bednarik1963

bednarik1963 nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBeef)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bednarik1963)</div><div class='quotemain'>Pot...kettle..YOUR BLACK! Take a second of the garbage you wrote prior to the NFC title game. Talk about blind...........</div>

I like the Pot/Kettle thing you wrote....of course i liked it better when I used it months ago....</div>

My bad Beef, I didn't realize that you were the first one to ever use the anology. Let me rephrase my post.......AHEM...

POT....Kettle...YOUR BLACK! (copywrite "theBEEF" 2004")

Please accept my most humble apologies, I'll try to refrain from plagurism in my future posts.......

5. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

I thank you verbally now and by written affidavit later....

6. T.Oforphil81

Can we stop with the dam QUOTES there are enough up there.lol

7. DP

DP He shoots, he scores!

omg lol

8. DP

DP He shoots, he scores!

i think feddie should go to Cinci

9. MKIV_Supra

MKIV_Supra 2006 NFL-*****s FF Grand Champion

Freddie is even lucky to even be on a team. But since you guys are so mad that hes on the Philly team, why won't you blame the coaching staff of Philly for even signing him and just release him. Simple solution.

10. Giantsfan1

Giantsfan1 Thread Killer

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (T.Oforphil81)</div><div class='quotemain'>For the most part he is good and he is no bitch like pinkstoon i think if u give him a chance he would do well there are alot of teams out there who are looking for a good WR but dont have the money well if that is the case they could trade for freddie. Really the only problewm with freddie is that he has a big mouth. He can catch he can run and he can talk. And this is just for you bobby -------> dont forget his 4th and 26 catch.</div>

Freddie is a slow WR! Pinkston doesnt open his mouth so he isnt a biotch, although he was a bit short armed on that one play. Admit it Eagle fans I called it Freddie=Garbage I have been saying it since the OTHER site.

I still find it utterly retarded how I cant say rdezone!

11. DP

DP He shoots, he scores!

If u hate him release him like the ravens fan said

12. MKIV_Supra

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DaPackersGb)</div><div class='quotemain'>If u hate him release him like the ravens fan said</div>

That Ravens fan would be muah.

13. T.Oforphil81

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Giantsfan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (T.Oforphil81)</div><div class='quotemain'>For the most part he is good and he is no bitch like pinkstoon i think if u give him a chance he would do well there are alot of teams out there who are looking for a good WR but dont have the money well if that is the case they could trade for freddie. Really the only problewm with freddie is that he has a big mouth. He can catch he can run and he can talk. And this is just for you bobby -------> dont forget his 4th and 26 catch.</div>

Freddie is a slow WR! Pinkston doesnt open his mouth so he isnt a biotch, although he was a bit short armed on that one play. Admit it Eagle fans I called it Freddie=Garbage I have been saying it since the OTHER site.

I still find it utterly retarded how I cant say rdezone!</div>

That one play what do you mean that one play every time you throw him the ball in the middle of the field he does not catch it simply because he is a bitch!!!!!!. Sure he can catch a good ball on the sidline but you throw him the ball when he is in the middle of the field he backs away from it because he is scared to get hit. Opening your mouth has nothing to do with it sure freddie is a big mouth but he is no bitch. Her catches the balls down the middle.

14. Giantsfan1

Giantsfan1 Thread Killer

Big deal, he can catch a ball in the middle, he had 26 receptions.....half of the leagues WR had more than 30 receptions.

15. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

I thought it was 22 receptions

16. T.Oforphil81

i never said he could not catch the ball i said he was a bitch because he can not catch a ball if it is thrown in the middle of the fireld he is a good WR but i never said he was not.

17. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

Nice Tagline TO81

18. nflfan04

nflfan04 Dazed and Confused

how bout we get rid of this thread.... its very attackative.

19. MKIV_Supra

Revenge for attacking M. Vick?

20. nflfan04

nflfan04 Dazed and Confused

not neccesarily revenge, its just attacking towards people on the forum.