trade freddie

Discussion in 'NFC East' started by Eagles4Life, Feb 28, 2005.

1. JustBry07

JustBry07 The Underdog

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MKIV_Supra)</div><div class='quotemain'>Revenge for attacking M. Vick?</div>

Nope, theres just ongoing shit between Eagles fans and almost everyone else on the forum. Vick comes into the discussions quite frequently though, as does McChoke. [​IMG]

Actually I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who makes a fuss when someone says something about Vick.

2. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JustBry07)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MKIV_Supra)</div><div class='quotemain'>Revenge for attacking M. Vick?</div>

Nope, theres just ongoing shit between Eagles fans and almost everyone else on the forum. Vick comes into the discussions quite frequently though, as does McChoke. [​IMG]

Actually I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who makes a fuss when someone says something about Vick.</div>

I think what happens is this:

Falcons fan makes a point about Eagles that is valid. Eagles fans dispute this point by attacking Vick

3. JustBry07

JustBry07 The Underdog

I have to say you make a very good point BF1. I think that just might be what happens.

4. T.Oforphil81

T.Oforphil81 nfl-*****s member

Na the only reson i would respond to him by attacking vick is if he attacks Mcnabb. Things like ohhhh It took Mcnabb 4 years to do it although this is valid i would say something like ya and vick still has not done it. Basically a Falcons Fan will make a point that is valid but also is attacking Mcnabb then an Eagles fan will attack vick.

PS: maybe we attack vick cause he is pretty much a 1 man team.

5. Giantsfan1

Giantsfan1 Thread Killer

Vick with a 1 man team got to the NFC championship game, you guys needed 3 years to pass the nfc championship game with a supposedly "full" team. I rest my case with Vick maybe a one man team but the eagles are a 20 man team and cant pass through 3 NFCC games.

Eagles are underacheivers, always are always were!

6. T.Oforphil81

lol you got some room to talk who do you like the giants lol. And it was never a full team the 1 year McNabb was practically a rookie. The other Mcnabb was hurt. And the last time was because we had no westbrook. So it was never a full team.

And giants suck always have always will

7. JustBry07

JustBry07 The Underdog

There is no such thing as a one man team. The Falcons didnt win 11 games in the regular season by just using one man. Thats not a valid point. I dont think many Eagles fans ever do make valid points, they are only valid to themselves.

I should attack McNabb and the Eagles now just because you said something so far from the truth.

8. MKIV_Supra

MKIV_Supra 2006 NFL-*****s FF Grand Champion

My opinion, personally, is that the Eagles are an okay team, but when it came to the Super Bowl against the defending champions (the Patriots) there is all the more reason to choke (like McNabb did). But if you are someone like Vick, who keeps cool and knows how to stay in the pocket, could give the Patriots a run for their money. It's just the fact that the WR's are facing against one of the best defenses. But as Philidelphia is in the same Conference, there will always be a game that determines who gets to go on to face them (the Patriots).

9. nflfan04

nflfan04 Dazed and Confused

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (T.Oforphil81)</div><div class='quotemain'>lol you got some room to talk who do you like the giants lol. And it was never a full team the 1 year McNabb was practically a rookie. The other Mcnabb was hurt. And the last time was because we had no westbrook. So it was never a full team.

And giants suck always have always will</div>

A. ugh, more excuses....

B. Justbry, i agree with you on that, they didnt win with only one man team. they had tehir running backs. i tried explaing this to him before, he wont listen. he always brings up the past. (ecer notice that 90% of his posts have something to do with 4th and 26?)

when i asked him, about the RBs this year, he brouht up last years stats. not this years.

10. nflfan04

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MKIV_Supra)</div><div class='quotemain'>But if you are someone like Vick, who keeps cool and knows how to stay in the pocket, could give the Patriots a run for their money.</div>

i hope youre joking. did you watch the SB.... i think the Eagles gave them a pretty good run for their money. it was deadlocked till the end of the game. then MCnabb choked with 5 min. to go.

i dont think Vick wouldve done much better, if any better.

11. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (T.Oforphil81)</div><div class='quotemain'>Na the only reson i would respond to him by attacking vick is if he attacks Mcnabb. Things like ohhhh It took Mcnabb 4 years to do it although this is valid i would say something like ya and vick still has not done it. Basically a Falcons Fan will make a point that is valid but also is attacking Mcnabb then an Eagles fan will attack vick.

PS: maybe we attack vick cause he is pretty much a 1 man team.</div>

If he attacks Mcnabb with a valid point, why cant you defend Mcnabb with a valid point? Thats right, cause he is a choker, and there is no defense for the truth.

12. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Giantsfan1)</div><div class='quotemain'>Vick with a 1 man team got to the NFC championship game, you guys needed 3 years to pass the nfc championship game with a supposedly "full" team. I rest my case with Vick maybe a one man team but the eagles are a 20 man team and cant pass through 3 NFCC games.

Eagles are underacheivers, always are always were!</div>

Falcons have a lot of good players. Vick is not one of the top 5 players on that team.

13. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (T.Oforphil81)</div><div class='quotemain'>lol you got some room to talk who do you like the giants lol. And it was never a full team the 1 year McNabb was practically a rookie. The other Mcnabb was hurt. And the last time was because we had no westbrook. So it was never a full team.

They did not make Championship game till 2001, mcnabbs first year was '99 how was he practically a rookie?
    The other he was hurt? If he was not healthy enough to win the game he should not have played. If he played to hurt to win he is a selfish player. If he was not so hurt that he could of won, then he should have.
    The third loss when you did not have westbrook, he wasnt starter that year for team, you had 2 other backs who were healthy and more talented.

It was a full team every time. You dont get to NFC title game unless you are full team.

14. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nflfan04)</div><div class='quotemain'>how bout we get rid of this thread.... its very attackative.</div>

Sorry I had to get attackative on them about the ignorance they are spewing.

15. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MKIV_Supra)</div><div class='quotemain'>But if you are someone like Vick, who keeps cool and knows how to stay in the pocket, could give the Patriots a run for their money.</div>

Did you just suggest that Michael Vick stays in the pocket and keeps cool? I have never seen a QB more eager to break from the pocket and take off....

16. JustBry07

JustBry07 The Underdog

Hate to say it but Beef is right on that MKIV. Vick takes off out of the pocket quite often. I think he keeps his cool much better than McNabb though. McNabb is a choker, Vick just needs some work and with the right coaching he would be a better QB than McNabb. Now I think thats valid.

17. T.Oforphil81

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nflfan04)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (T.Oforphil81)</div><div class='quotemain'>lol you got some room to talk who do you like the giants lol. And it was never a full team the 1 year McNabb was practically a rookie. The other Mcnabb was hurt. And the last time was because we had no westbrook. So it was never a full team.

A. ugh, more excuses....

B. Justbry, i agree with you on that, they didnt win with only one man team. they had tehir running backs. i tried explaing this to him before, he wont listen. he always brings up the past. (ecer notice that 90% of his posts have something to do with 4th and 26?)

when i asked him, about the RBs this year, he brouht up last years stats. not this years.</div>

Never said they were excuses we lost them games fair and square but it would of helped alot if we had a veteran McNabb against St.Louis. It would of helped to have a healthy McNabb against TB. and it would of helped to have westbrook against Carolina. Do you even know what the fact that was stated bobby. Let me tell you whoever it was said that it took eagles 4 years even as a full team. Well lets think about it i think i gave the right answer huh bobby. My point was not only them 3 years but this year also we never had a full team that is not our fault and we could not of stopped these injuries from happening but they did and it would of helped if some of these injuries did not happen. And bobby the only reason i put 4th and 26 in my post is to bug the hell out of you or else i would not put it in there. The play was big but 1 play does not make or break a reciver.

18. Bearsfan1

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (T.Oforphil81)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nflfan04)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (T.Oforphil81)</div><div class='quotemain'>lol you got some room to talk who do you like the giants lol. And it was never a full team the 1 year McNabb was practically a rookie. The other Mcnabb was hurt. And the last time was because we had no westbrook. So it was never a full team.

A. ugh, more excuses....

when i asked him, about the RBs this year, he brouht up last years stats. not this years.</div>

Never said they were excuses we lost them games fair and square but it would of helped alot if we had a veteran McNabb against St.Louis. It would of helped to have a healthy McNabb against TB. and it would of helped to have westbrook against Carolina. Do you even know what the fact that was stated bobby. Let me tell you whoever it was said that it took eagles 4 years even as a full team. Well lets think about it i think i gave the right answer huh bobby. My point was not only them 3 years but this year also we never had a full team that is not our fault and we could not of stopped these injuries from happening but they did and it would of helped if some of these injuries did not happen. And bobby the only reason i put 4th and 26 in my post is to bug the hell out of you or else i would not put it in there. The play was big but 1 play does not make or break a reciver.</div>

Sorry, but you are wrong. He is right. You can not defend the eagles failures without excuses. Otherwise, you woudl say Philly lost fair and square. Thats it. THere would be no more. There is however and those are your excuses. Mcnabb had played like 30 games by the time you played St. Lious in title game, so yeah he must have been a rookie. Oh yeah he had 10 games of on bench tutoring also, and 3 training camps, but yeah, rookie. Do you know what a rookie is?????

19. nflfan04

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (T.Oforphil81)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nflfan04)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (T.Oforphil81)</div><div class='quotemain'>lol you got some room to talk who do you like the giants lol. And it was never a full team the 1 year McNabb was practically a rookie. The other Mcnabb was hurt. And the last time was because we had no westbrook. So it was never a full team.

A. ugh, more excuses....

4th and 26</div>

told ya [​IMG]

the fact that ya never saif they were excuses doesnt exclude the fact, that they are excuses.

20. Giantsfan1

Giantsfan1 Thread Killer

The fact is ToforPhil81 is this the giants may have had 2 bad years but last time I checked Ginats Super Bowls- 2 Eagles superbowls-0

I win you lose,!