trade freddie

Discussion in 'NFC East' started by Eagles4Life, Feb 28, 2005.

1. JustBry07

JustBry07 The Underdog

It wouldnt surprise me if there were excuses for why they havent won any Super Bowls, and why the Giants have won 2.

Let the excuses begin.

2. BrianWestbrook

BrianWestbrook nfl-*****s member

I tend to try not to give excuses, but the only thing that bothers me are statements like "Eagles are an okay team" or the "Eagles are not successful." SB win or no SB win, they are a very consistent and good team. I believe the 2nd best record in the past 4-5 years? One win behind the Pats, and that's from the SB.

Now, Giants haven't always sucked like TO said, most intelligent NFL fans would know that. Secondly, although I think Vick is a huge part of Atlanta, he was in no way, shape or form the whole team. Atlanta had a great defense, and a great running game. Their only real weakness is Vick's inability to throw the ball. Next thing, MKIV, your an idiot. ANY team against the defending SB champions IN the SB are at a huge disadvantage. Your making it sound like something like that happens often. Just please hop off the bandwagon. Lastly, please don't link TO's comments to the rest of the Eagle's fans, I've personally grown sick of it and it looks like nflfan is too.

3. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

The way i look at it is there is one win that counts every year. The Super bowl. Every thing else is irrelevant. You win the super bowl, or you are tied with 31 other losers.

4. MKIV_Supra

MKIV_Supra 2006 NFL-*****s FF Grand Champion

But who won the most recent superbowl, the Eagles, the Falcons, the Giants, OR the Ravens? Hehe, the answer sounds obvious.

THE RAVENS!

5. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MKIV_Supra)</div><div class='quotemain'>But who won the most recent superbowl, the Eagles, the Falcons, the Giants, OR the Ravens? Hehe, the answer sounds obvious.

THE RAVENS!</div>

No, the Patriots

6. MKIV_Supra

MKIV_Supra 2006 NFL-*****s FF Grand Champion

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MKIV_Supra)</div><div class='quotemain'>But who won the most recent superbowl, the Eagles, the Falcons, the Giants, OR the Ravens? Hehe, the answer sounds obvious.

THE RAVENS!</div>

No, the Patriots</div>

I ment to say out of those 4 (not including patriots nor Buccaneers).