trade game ...Would you? Your trade?

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by 1 Eye Jack, Oct 15, 2008.

1. anonymous gambler

anonymous gambler Member

I'd do it. We give up a good prospect for an all star in one of our two most vulnerable positions.

2. bigbailes

bigbailes Well-Known Member

don't know about the marion trade, he seems like kind of a prima-dona and not sure he'd fit in with this team. i think that VC would fit in better at this point in his career.

3. JAFO

JAFO Member

My sentiments exactly!! I Don't want Marion! Don't want Carter! And I don't think George Wallace is in any shape to play B-ball!.

JAFO

4. BlazerFanForLife

BlazerFanForLife Member

I think Steven the Crazy Jackson might fit well with this team, hes an imposing defender who can shoot the lights out, and it seems to me that Nate is the type of coach he may actually listen to. Then again he may just tune him out but i doubt that will happen with the rest of his teammates liking Nate

5. MrJayremmie

MrJayremmie Well-Known Member

IDK why people want to trade Bayless. He just turned 20 years old, and has jawdropping potential and physical gifts. He is going to be a great, great player for us, on par with what Rudy will be for us in a couple years where i believe we will have a Fab 5 (and then Webster will be great also... i think those 6 are/will be our core players that we will lock down and then build around).

I may be in the minority, but i really like what we have at PG (Blake, Sergio, Bayless) and SF (Webster, Batum, Outlaw) for now while we continue to see what we exactly have.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2008
  6. Nikolokolus

Nikolokolus There's always next year

Yes please!! Although I think the Wizards are going to have to seriously stink it up this year for that to even be a possibility so they go into "blow it up" mode, and I have no doubt that it would probably take Raef's expiring deal, Channing, Bayless, Travis and taking back a bad contract at the minimum for them to begin considering it ... and I'd do it in a heart beat.