Trailblazers: Randolph Ejected from Practice

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by Shapecity, Oct 18, 2005.

1. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

AP

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Trailblazers forward Zach Randolph was kicked out of practice Monday, after he said something that angered coach Nate McMillan during five-on-five drills. McMillan downplayed the incident, telling the Oregonian, "It's nothing?it's about working. You know, we're trying to learn how to compete and play this game hard, and that's what we were trying to do today." Randolph was also yanked from the starting lineup in last week's preseason opener against the Sonics, because he was late.</div>

Source

2. eyes only

eyes only JBB JustBBall Member

what an idiot,this team is goin nowhere with an attitude like that.theyve got enough probs without him (zach) actin up.and right after they got rid of SAR now he thinks hes all that cause there is no body to replace him.

3. Rod

Rod JBB JustBBall Member

Like i said before,we would have been better trading him for Redd,dont get me wrong Zach is one of my fav. players ,but his injuries,defence and now his problems with Nate concers me.

4. Buckets

Buckets JBB JustBBall Member

Randolphs attitude disturbs me, I thought he was a good guy or atleast a level headed guy, a real professional. It doesnt seem like that anymore, the money's gotten to his head, Portland has a history of this kinda stuff. Hopefully none of there young guys like Telfair, Jack, or Webster turn out like this. I especially hope not Webster, he's gotta be my 3/4th favorite player in the league.

5. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Buckets:</div><div class="quote_post">Randolphs attitude disturbs me, I thought he was a good guy or atleast a level headed guy, a real professional. It doesnt seem like that anymore, the money's gotten to his head, Portland has a history of this kinda stuff. Hopefully none of there young guys like Telfair, Jack, or Webster turn out like this. I especially hope not Webster, he's gotta be my 3/4th favorite player in the league.</div>
    He's never been a real professional. He's been pulling this act since high school. His coach once said "I'm surprised everyday, I open the newspaper and read that Zach Randolph is not jailed or murdered."

6. ItsShowtyme24

ItsShowtyme24 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting shapecity:</div><div class="quote_post">He's never been a real professional. He's been pulling this act since high school. His coach once said "I'm surprised everyday, I open the newspaper and read that Zach Randolph is not jailed or murdered."</div>

Man thats messed up his coach would say something like that about him.

7. ilive4ball

ilive4ball JBB JustBBall Member

It's not messed up it's true. I can't beleive the blazers signed someone who's head coach said something like that about. Actually I can...i really think the blazers have a curse following them and they just can't do right. I'm not superstitious but there is no other explanation

8. amador08

amador08 JBB JustBBall Member

I wish they woulda traded his ass, I never liked him hes slow no dedication to winning or making his team better. No way the team will go far with this peice of lard on the team. I live on Portland and I dont even like the team for the mere fact that idiot is on it.

9. Seattle.

Seattle. JBB JustBBall Member

Uh oh... this is going to be a recurring problem all year. Nate's not gonna put up with Randolph's bullshit and Randolph is gonna keep at it.

Dark days lay ahead for the Blazers...