Training camp about to start

Discussion in 'College Football' started by panthersare#1, Jul 26, 2009.

1. panthersare#1

panthersare#1 The GM

So I am working with NC State's QBs/WR as a student manager. Our training camp is starting this week in preparation for our game versus South Carolina as the first game of the college season, and its going to be shown on ESPN. I am going to try to do a weekly blog about how the team is doing. Hopefully you guys can keep on the MLB forum going, ill try to get on there as much as possible, but with two a days im gonna have less time.

I worked spring practice which was a lot of fun. One of the jobs I have to do is catch the QBs when they are doing a few of their drills. Let me just tell you we have only two QBs but they throw ridiculously hard. Russell Wilson was ACC rookie and QB of the year and the other is mike glennon (sean glennons bro VT). The nice thing is that I get adidas gloves, and I just hold my hands out in a triangle and they basically laser it perfectly, and is going so fast that it sticks in my hand. I havent dropped a ball yet luckily. It also pretty cool to interact with the players and coaches, and be able to see all the new plays that we will be running soon.