Politics Trump Administration Officials Arrested for Scamming Puerto Rico Out of $1.8 Billion in Hurricane Re

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by SlyPokerDog, Sep 11, 2019.

1. TorturedBlazerFan

TorturedBlazerFan Well-Known Member

Baby Daddy
    I'm not sure what side does it more, but I know it's more than about "sides" it's a typical human response, no one wants to be accountable for themselves, especially if they don't believe it's their fault, they would rather we focus on the things they want us to focus on. The problem that you and I, and everyone has is that it's almost impossible to remove our bias out of the picture and say is it one side that does it more? Is it a human problem more than a D vs R problem?
    I mean I understand that with Trump, and those who follow it seems to go on every day, but at the same time I remember not that long ago it was Obama, and Bush, and Clinton. It's just the way politics seems to go.

Maybe at the end of the day Trump (not by his own intentions), will be good for this country, to see how much of this behavior goes on. To make us demand more from our public "servants", that may eventually make these 4 years more bearable, sometimes it really does take a low point to trigger a change in culture. I'm not saying that as an excuse to Trump's actions, just that ultimately having to deal with 4 years of "this" could shift the culture in a positive way because we see that continuing that direction is a reckless one. Anyways back to deflection, and the topic at hand, I think there is a certain amount of deflection that goes on every day in politics, whether it's in the debates, or people in office, or statements to the media, focus on what they want you to focus on, ignore the things they don't want you to look at.

2. CupWizier

CupWizier Well-Known Member

retired
    There is nothing good coming from the trump administration that others couldn't do as well and even likely better without all the bad that trump brings. What i find hilarious is apparently cyberbullying is Melania trumps big program while her husband is one of the worst cyberbullies.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2019
    BonesJones likes this.
  3. TorturedBlazerFan

TorturedBlazerFan Well-Known Member

Baby Daddy
    I didnt argue that Trump is doing something good, I was arguing that in the long run seeing what allowing a person like Trump to run the country can do, could ultimately be a good thing for the country. It has exposed a lot about the democrats and republicans, and it could in fact lead to changes that are overall good, it may not but I can always hope.

CupWizier likes this.
  4. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    Turns out these Deep State operatives were given just enough rope to hang themselves with.

One of many successful sting operations to drain the swamp.

5. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    I think the fact that Obama hired loathsome criminals and TRUMP jailed them pretty much proves POTUS TRUMP IS THE BEST VETTER EVER!

6. CupWizier

CupWizier Well-Known Member

retired
    [​IMG]

This might help.

https://dopasolution.com/delusion/

7. Lanny

Lanny Original Season Ticket Holder "Mr. Big Shot"

Elec. & Computer Engineer OSU Computer Science PSU
    Apparently, Trump's swamp badly needs draining by evidence of all his people now serving prison time.

8. Lanny

Lanny Original Season Ticket Holder "Mr. Big Shot"

Elec. & Computer Engineer OSU Computer Science PSU
    Which ones did he jail? Stone? Cohen? Manafort? Flynn? . . .