OT ...Trump...beginning of the end?

Discussion in 'New York Yankees' started by yankeesince59, Feb 2, 2016.

1. Mattingly23NY

Mattingly23NY Turning Fastballs Into Souveneir's ~

Ret. Quality OPS/Engr. Mgr.
    un-fkng-believable isn't it???

After a trip to SF, I guess it isn't a surprise......... people still wear Wizard Suits on Haight or Ashbury; and are actually entitled to have a vote.

Shouldn't one be able to pass a 1st grade "reality check" before passing out voter registration....? Even if one's feet (only) are on this planet, but their minds are not-?

2. yankeesince59

yankeesince59 "Oh Captain, my Captain".

...Comey has just testified that there is "NO INFO SUPPORTING TRUMP WIRETAP CLAIMS"...now Trump needs to apologize and just stop with his petty BS and childishly paranoid Tweets and comments and focus on real issues.
    ...I mean geeez, Trump acts as if he's still campaigning for POTUS...newsflash, Donald, you won...now get on with the job you were elected to do.

...as I've said before, Sean Spicer's head has got to be near the point of exploding.

Mattingly23NY likes this.
  3. mrmel29

mrmel29 Well-Known Member

Isn't Comey the same clown that said after all the CRIMINAL stuff they found out about clinton with the server and the classified info hacked all over the place would not be prosecutable?? While a ton of AG's said they would not only prosecute it they would get a conviction without too much problem. Comey is not believable and since he won't resign should be fired for incompetence. He is an embarrassment

4. yankeesince59

lol...well, Sean Spicer just reiterated that Trump still has the utmost confidence in James Comey. And as Comey said, the FBI is not the only organization that has found "no evidence of wiretapping"...the DOJ had the same findings.

...and where are all these AGs now?...they don't need Comey to prosecute Clinton or anyone else for that matter....Trump is the embarrassment here, and he has repeatedly brought it all on himself.

stampedehero likes this.
  5. yankeesince59

...watching and listening to Neil Gorsuch at his confirmation hearing...very impressive individual. It's a shame that this guy is not our POTUS in lieu of the 2 miserable choices we were given in November.

...quote of the day; "I am not an algorithm".

Last edited: Mar 22, 2017
  6. yankeesince59

...this just in;...Al Franken is a complete dick.

7. totus44

totus44 Lord of the Dark Side

Gorsuch is what all judges should be like.

8. yankeesince59

...Tote, unfortunately, that would require that our elected leaders actually exhibit some sort of common sense and rationale for a change.

....you gotta keep in mind that it's our dysfunctional House of Representatives and Senate that ultimately confirm/deny these judges.

...fwiw, tomorrow is a very pivotal day for Trump. Though I'm vehemently opposed to the GOP health care bill as it was initially introduced, if enough changes can be made to satisfy the Reps enough to pass the bill it will make Trump's other goals much easier to get through the House and Senate. Whether I'll be OK with it, we'll see.

...if on the other hand, the bill fails tomorrow, he's got a huge uphill battle....and his lapdog Paul Ryan will be made the fall guy.

9. yankeesince59

...and oh, IMO, Devin Nunes just stepped on his dick.

...our government is fucked up, from top to bottom.

10. yankeesince59

...goddamn GOP...on Trump's instructions Ryan is pulling the bill...these m-fuckers could not agree on the color of shit even if they had to.

...epic fail.

11. Mattingly23NY

^^^ the only thing these m-fkrs understand is $$$, but agree on it's color?? Like ya' pointed out, they don't get: if it looks like shit, smells like shit, then there's no need to taste it- yet so many have their faces smeared in it...! Next thing ya' know Trump will be insisting, even threatening all to dye their hair orange; get orange tan spray, or they too will be fired- (lmao).......

hard to believe this nation is so splintered in all respects of govt. and society in general, (on 2nd thought, no it's not hard to believe).
    Our entire political process has been raped, by big $$$ special interests buying a POTUS, while the Voter's were given a choice b/t a Felonious crooked lying bitch; or a flaming arrogant pompous know it all peacock, for a job neither were qualified for...

odd how those who proclaim to know it all, or be best at everything, usually are the very one's who are most intellectually bankrupt...

12. yankeesince59

...^^^not to mention that as usual, he puts the blame on someone else, and this time he blames the democrats...unreal.

...this defeat, along with the other distractions currently tailing him, eats away at Trump's credibility and may hamstring him going forward as he tries to get the rest of his agenda through the House and Senate.

...but the real problem for the GOP is that unless they can find a way to uphold their promise to totally repeal Obamacare the moderates may very well be voted out of office in the mid-term elections which could possibly tilt the scales in the other direction and result in the Dems taking over both Houses once again...this could mean that Nancy fucking Pelosi could be reinstated as the Speaker of the House...Trump would be completely screwed.

Mattingly23NY and stampedehero like this.
  13. stampedehero

stampedehero Make Your Day, a Doobies Day Staff Member Moderator

Part Time Building Inspector
    >Matts..........The American system is sure fucked up. th boulder ledge.jpg I don't know anything about the Canadian system but willing to learn.

14. stampedehero

We would also be screwed because Pelosi would retain power once again.

15. stampedehero

>Your view is very well thought out!.

16. totus44

No point in repeating the mistake and rushing to reform 1/6th of our economy. Take the time to do it right.

Pols are some of the dumbest smart people on the planet. And they still get paralyzed by trying to make everyone happy. Build a cost effective and just healthcare regulation structure and people will come around eventually. But to do the Obamacare shove it down the throats of the nation doesn't work either. This is where these huge bills flail. Start with a series of small reforms that all congress agrees with and build from there.

Of course that is after the necessary repeal of the mandate.

17. Mattingly23NY

^^^^ scary scary thought, Pelosi in any position, let alone SOTH.

Un-real, whose been sleeping for the last 8 yrs:
    "Republicans enjoy a 44-seat advantage in the House and four-seat margin in the Senate, the notion of unified GOP control of Washington was always an illusion."

"Ryan told reporters after the canceled vote. “Moving from an opposition party to a governing party comes with growing pains. And well, we’re feeling those growing pains today.”

Really, that's the best a GOP dominate Congress can deliver....??

7-8 years for the GOP to get their shit together, and all we got was a GOP split rift; a POTUS who can't make a deal let alone close a deal; (not without throwing money at it)........more Congressional hot air, smoke and mirrors- ~wtf~

Trumpet:"Now, I have to tell you, it's an unbelievably complex subject," he added. "Nobody knew health care could be so complicated."

Really, ya' mean you fkng failed, couldn't close the deal....? For someone who claims to be best at everything, this sounds like Pelosiesque bullshit. Everyone knows or should have known, the UHCA is complicated beyond reason...

as for Ryan's mention of "this story is not over", I doubt any one party can pull of a fix, or HCA that's not going to fk over millions in one way or another....
    The goal cannot be attained on this issue, and it's just as likely GOP members lose traction in yrs to come, as a result of the inability to put the pieces/splintered factions back together again....

Health care has been a hot costly issue for decades, and Trump's "Obamacare's going to explode" remark is mere finger pointing at an issue that's been looming long before the UHCA...

Last thing I believe in is doomsayers, but-
    Long as I remember the rain been coming down.
    Clouds of myst'ry pouring confusion on the ground.
    Good men through the ages, trying to find the sun;
    And I wonder, still I wonder, who'll stop the rain.

18. Mattingly23NY

In time sure, why not, but do you think Trump will win a 2nd term, short of a miracle, ....? Seriously, I know his victory was just that, but a 2nd go round....?

I can't see it, yet these old eyes aren't what they used to be, lol.

It's going to take money, a whole lot of spending money, it's going to take plenty of money....
    It's going to take time, a whole lot of precious time, it's going to take patience and time, to do it right...

19. yankeesince59

Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
  20. totus44

Blame game is politics as usual, Obama was as much of an abuser on that front.

As for impeachment one of 2 things have to happen...GOP grows the balls to stand up to Trump (IE his supporters) or the DEms get a super majority in both houses. Not likely given the mid term election.

We are stuck with the Twittidiot