OT ...Trump...beginning of the end?

Discussion in 'New York Yankees' started by yankeesince59, Feb 2, 2016.

1. totus44

totus44 Lord of the Dark Side

Saying he isn't getting impeached and removed from office isn't defending him.

As things currently stand, my rational analysis is what is aligned with reality.

It's got to be frustrating as hell to be 0 fer since Inauguration, lol! Why not wait until they que Sinatra to celebrate the win?

Mattingly23NY likes this.
  2. yankeesince59

yankeesince59 "Oh Captain, my Captain".

...oh please, you've been defending him ever since he won the election and then promptly flip flopped like Paul Ryan...at least I'm consistent.

3. yankeesince59

4. BigDaddyAl1973

BigDaddyAl1973 Well-Known Member

Accountant
    Washington DC and Maryland to sue President Trump alleging breach of Constitutional oath....

5. yankeesince59

^^^yup, saw that too...and though the numbers are shrinking, there are still people continue to support this total ass hat, though they can't really quantify the reason/s why.

6. BigDaddyAl1973

Accountant
    Because he isn't Hillary that's why. That is the only reason why. The swamp is bigger and thicker with him in office. Hey...he reopened coal mines..thats great...what was the reason why they closed...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/peabody-coal-bankruptcy_us_570eacb6e4b0ffa5937e0e7a

7. BigDaddyAl1973

Accountant
  8. totus44

havent flipped or flopped. and equating raging hyper emotional and irrational behavior to consistency is fucking hilarious. i dont defend him, i criticize his detractors because they creating more sympathy for the POTUS. Where was all this outrage for the all the crap Obama did? Nowhere close to the level I see here everyday. Its hypocritical, its partisan and it has become an obsession.

dont really give a shit about a politicians style points, i care about the Constitution and the appropriate interpretation of it...not this living breathing document crap. I care about not inventing new rights (like healthcare), I care about keeping people out of America who dont desperately want to be Americans, and I care about have a military capable of kicking the rest of the planets asses if push comes to shove.

right now Trump is getting an A on judges. Hes saying the right things about the 2A, but congress needs to get something done there. Healthcare is a fucking mess, they should of followed Rand Pauls plan from the beginning. And Trump has budget proposals to start rebuilding navy, and modernizing the nuclear triad. but you go ahead and read all your liberal tabloids and feed the delusion....i'm staying consistent and noting policy accomplishments or failures. the rest is part of the sideshow and im not getting caught up in the reality series.

9. yankeesince59

^^^that's BS and you know it, Tote...what "accomplishments" are you talking about...what has this POS actually "accomplished"?
    ...you're once again going off on another tangent ...and Obama is totally irrelevant, as is your never ending lame "liberal" reference crap...insistently citing Trump's shortcomings does not by default make me a Democrat...I'm far from liberal, but you already knew that, right?...this has to be one of your worst swing and misses ever. Just admit that "Comrade Comb-over" is an embarrassment to this country and his administration is a gross contradiction in terms.

...the things you say you support are on my list too...but Trump is not the avenue that will take us there.

...seriously, just answer a simple question; is Trump really the guy you feel who should be this country's compass?...again, a simple yes or no will suffice.

...and sorry, but whether or or not it is clear to you, I have in fact, been "consistent" from the beginning...if you can specifically illustrate otherwise, I'll listen.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
  10. Mattingly23NY

Mattingly23NY Turning Fastballs Into Souveneir's ~

Ret. Quality OPS/Engr. Mgr.
    What's next?? I've been saying prior to the elections, I'd love to see his Tax Returns, to prove to the Am. People, He's made a living as a sucking leech off the Taxpayers trough. He's not a politician; incapable of learning on the fly; a dead horse candidate.

No reasons left to beat on Obuma, even Hillary, lest we beat on Billybob, even G.W. and his Daddy too. All are dead horses, of which little is left if any to kick on, that's not already been bludgeoned here in years prior....

but this OP is titled with Trump ie Trixon, at least Nixon was a master in foreign affairs, many would day. Trump's a master in b.s.; his 'art of the deal'....

IMO, He's hurt legit Conservatives more than he's done good. He's shaken up a party that needed some shake-ups, but upside down?? We'll see....

11. yankeesince59

12. Mattingly23NY

^^^^ good reads, thanks 59.....

"Yes, there are two paths you can go by but in the long run,
    There's still time to change the road you're on".

and- it's never to late to become a Yankee Fan or Fire Trashman, and it's never to late to depose or impeach the fraud/con, bad businessman, in office....(chuckling)...~!~

13. yankeesince59

...^^^ Matts, I cannot believe the Republicans truly believe they are actually helping people by trying to pass this horrendous bill and that they truly see it as an improvement over the calamity known as Obama Care...it's like they are more concerned with spiting the Dems than passing beneficial legislation that actually helps.
    ...IMO, they were so embarrassed by failing the first time around even though they hold a majority, they became determined to get a health care bill passed of some kind just to save face. Trump promised to "replace and repeal" Obama Care, period...and this woefully misguided attempt doesn't even come close to doing that.

...the Republican party as we now know it is doomed because they can't even agree on the color of shit.

Edit; this breaks it down in simple terms; https://www.usnews.com/opinion/op-e...macare-repeal-bill-dooms-american-health-care

Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
  14. totus44

15. totus44

Just waiting for Trump to tweet the Charley Sheen "winning meme", lol!

16. yankeesince59

...wait, media sources have agendas and are generally biased one way or another?...Oh, please say it ain't so !.........in other news, water is wet.

...how many times do we have to go through this same topic...you always play this "bias" card but you never actually dispute what is written, why is that?

...once and for all, do you or do you not believe that conservative news sources/outlets are also "biased"?...a simple or no will do. If the answer is no, you're delusional...if the answer is yes, it once again contradicts your point and makes your skewed media view both paranoid as well as hypocritical.

17. Mattingly23NY

^^^^ "neither repeal, nor replace", let alone a permanent fix for good.....I'm quickly losing my faith in any politicians ability to deliver or speak the truth, without special interests speaking for them....

Senate GOP leadership calls its proposal to overhaul Obamacare the “Better Care” act. But better care for whom?, let me guess Politicians only????
    No, they'd never have this shit for insurance for themselves or family...!!!

This is what really pisses me off.
    "large employer health plans would be less generous than they are now, pushing recipients into policies with higher deductibles and co-pays."

In years past; with BC-PPO; I had a zero deductible for Dr's visits, a 20$ co-pay; (non for hospitalization or surgeries), and with Obumacare my Deductibles ballooned to $7,800 for my self, another 7.8K for Kim, now wtf are we to expect????? Yeah, we all have 8 grand or more; laying around to hand to the Feds yearly. And they'd like to raise that amount? WTF?

18. Mattingly23NY

^^^^^^^^^^
    another typical wannabe republican potus, whose agenda is to preserve the rich and fk the poor....

"Third, the 10 essential benefits outlined in the Affordable Care Act are not guaranteed in the Senate bill. This means states and insurance carriers could exclude coverage of maternity care, mental health services or treatment for opioid addiction, among other things. The reason that these benefits were enshrined in Obamacare in the first place was to make sure that people didn't buy skimpy policies that did not provide them real coverage when they got sick. (I now envision a future where the insurance company value proposition is "crappy care at a convenient price.")

19. Mattingly23NY

20. yankeesince59