OT ...Trump...beginning of the end?

Discussion in 'New York Yankees' started by yankeesince59, Feb 2, 2016.

1. yankeesince59

yankeesince59 "Oh Captain, my Captain".

2. BigDaddyAl1973

BigDaddyAl1973 Well-Known Member

Accountant
    the answer to any investigation into trump or his election team is not well what about Clinton...put them both in jail, the difference is...ONE IS THE FUCKING PRESIDENT

Mattingly23NY likes this.
  3. Mattingly23NY

Mattingly23NY Turning Fastballs Into Souveneir's ~

Ret. Quality OPS/Engr. Mgr.
  4. Mattingly23NY

this man creates his own fake news, moreso than the entire Journalisms Command Media; one would think patting oneself on the back daily (over n over) has got to be tiring, not with this assclown....

Any potus who hires a dumb fk like Scaramouche, has got head case probs, seriously. The American people have put a lunatic in office, doesn't say much for American Politics either way.....

Gotta' say this era in US Politics, reminds me of Gorbachev being ushered to his rural estate, while a fake news coup's kindling went out, before it could be lit.....

5. yankeesince59

...^^^ THIS...Clinton is totally irrelevant and has been since she lost the election.

...I also find it funny that when Trumpcare failed he blamed it on the Senate...but now that he's approved the bill on Russian sanctions which btw, was VETO-PROOF anyway, they're making it out to be an accomplishment of his...unbelievable.

6. Mattingly23NY

ntm- Chump's only finishing what the Obuma admin started, with sanctions on the Russians....he should be proud of himself, lmao......

yankeesince59 likes this.
  7. Mattingly23NY

Trump's the fox in the hen house of American Govt and Business. It's like allowing the Night Stalker, Richard Ramirez, or Charles Manson to be in charge of Homeland Security....

8. totus44

totus44 Lord of the Dark Side

meh....nothing is gonna come out of this, other than giving MSNBC and CNN some extra ratings. its just another tease for the lefties.

in the meantime we are marching towards the 2nd korean war which will require use of tactical nuclear weapons to take out the norks artillery. and the chicoms wont be very happy when we blame them for it. dont be surprised when we engage in korea that iran wont pull some stunt resulting in israel and saudi arabia to initiate the next persian gulf war. worlds gonna be burning soon.

9. yankeesince59

...lol...gee, never heard that before. But at least you didn't whip out the "what about Hillary?" defense. And that Fox lawsuit thingy concerning "fake news" kinda stings, eh? Yet Sean Hannity still tried to pimp the story even after Fox retracted it...yeah, very credible.

...and I seriously doubt the US would actually be the initiator with nukes.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2017
  10. Mattingly23NY

after watching Hannity for the last time at the gym Wednesday, I've come to see he's got his head so far up Trump's ass, he couldn't report honest news any more than Trump knows how to be humble. Sounds like he's had dinner one too many times with his idols ass, to ever report or act impartial again, inebriated to Chump's bullshit arrogance, and political ignorance(s); concerning any slant of news.

Hannity's smug arrogance, in the way he taunts CNN as fake news, has created a Punch & Judy 5 yr old mentality, ie Sean's the 1st grad to the Scaramouche school of public relations 101....

for a reporter who believes he's a political genius, he's got one arrogant ignorant pompous tainted slant on politics, I for one will never waste a breathe of time/air to give the time of day; let alone listen to his bs opinons... enough is enough, hope he rides off like his buddy Bill O'Reilly the other ass clown who gave the real GOP a bad name....

cagedlion and yankeesince59 like this.
  11. yankeesince59

...well said, Matts.

12. Mattingly23NY

ARTICLE SAMPLER:

"He may not be intentionally lying. He may be unable to grasp even basic concepts about the world he now finds himself in. He may genuinely believe that NATO "owes" America cash, or that he brilliantly negotiated his way through agreements that were in fact negotiated years before he gained office. He may be, in other words, a moron."

http://thetrumpimpeachment.com/The-...=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=twcon

13. Mattingly23NY

I know it's nothing new to report we have a intellectually bankrupt idiot in the WH, yet the bullshit that comes out of his 15 yr old mouth never ceases to astound, as to his ignorance; embarrassing to all Americans to say the least.....

http://thetrumpimpeachment.com/Trum...=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=twcon

Trump Transcript Reads Like Saturday Night Live Script
    Posted by Chris • Published on August 03, 2017
    [​IMG]
    Michael Vadon, Flickr (CC BY-SA 2.0)

Politico has obtained excerpts of a July 25 Wall Street Journal interview with Donald Trump, and it’s unsettling to say the least.
    </div>

Reading Trump’s statements in print is always a strange and frightening experience. On camera, his style and confidence helps mitigate his ignorance and incoherence, at least to some degree. But transcripts really expose his answers for what they are; uninformed, unintelligible gibberish that’s pawned off as candid wisdom.

That ignorance and incoherence was on full display during Trump’s recent interview with the Wall Street Journal, which at times became indistinguishable from an SNL style parody.

For starters, Trump repeatedly refers to his 36-year-old son in law Jared Kushner as a “good boy.” Yes, that’s right, the same Jared Kushner who’s been solely tasked with bringing peace to the Middle East is being referred to by the president of the United States like he’s your neighbor’s six-month-old labrador retriever.

Trump also claimed in the interview that the leader of the boy scouts called him and told him his recent speech, which was, totally bizarre and inappropriate, was the “greatest speech ever made to them.”

That claim has since been denied by the boy scouts. The speech was awful and terribly embarrassing, but it’s possible that Trump actually believes this happened and that it was great. It’s possible Trump has become so delusional that he sincerely believes his own lies. Either way, we have yet another petty, narcissistic, wacky, bold-faced lie from the president, which is suddenly a totally normal.

Trump was then asked what he his most proud of in his first six months as president, which is a fascinating question. What does Trump see as his greatest accomplishments?

His answer was telling. “A lot of things. I think I’m proud of the Supreme Court choice. And that’s not just a nomination, that’s getting him through. I’m very proud of opening up regulations. One of the reasons you see optimism is because people can actually use their land. They can farm their land. I’ve had tremendous and tremendous — look, I had 45,000 people there yesterday. It’s the biggest crowd they’ve ever had, and they were — they were going wild yesterday in West Virginia. But people can actually use their land and they can build,” Trump said.

What Trump really said there, to break it down, is that he’s had no real accomplishments whatsoever since taking the office, besides drawing large crowds. He’s asked about what he’s proud of since becoming president, and he almost immediately reverts back into talking about crowd sizes, as if he’s still just running for president.

The idea that he’s proud of getting Neil Gorsuch nominated and confirmed while Republicans control the House and Senate is ridiculous. He literally picked a name off a sheet given to him by some conservative think tank and rolled with it. Not exactly impressive.

His bit about “opening up regulations” is also absurd. In the midst of all this craziness, I actually totally forgot that under Obama, you couldn’t farm and you couldn’t build. It was completely outlawed, it was crazy. So thank God that Trump has finally legalized farming and building, it was about time.

What about disappointments? That’s a really interesting question too. Here’s what Trump had to say when asked what if anything has disappointed him thus far.

“Well, I’d have to let you know. I have to see where we are with this. Let’s see. Maybe it doesn’t work, but I think it’s going to. And, you know, it is — it would have been easier to start with taxes, but this is better if it works, OK? If it works, this is better.”

“More general — generally,” the WSJ reporter probed.

“But I think, you know, depending — so if you asked me that question in a month or really at the end of the year, because we hope to get this. We hope to get taxes and then infrastructure. And then I’m going to do a very big — we’re doing very big trade deals, and we’re looking forward to that. But we want to do, ideally, this first. You know, a lot of people said you should have started with taxes or you should have started with infrastructure. Well, infrastructure, I’ll actually have bipartisan support, and I can use infrastructure to carry other things along. So I don’t want to waste it at the beginning, if that makes sense,” Trump said.

Gibberish. Inarticulate, confused gibberish. That’s what we have come to expect from the president of the United States and the leader of the free world.

What about his goals?

“I want to achieve growth,” Trump said. “We’re the highest-taxed nation in the world, essentially, you know, of the size. But we’re the highest-taxed nation in the world. We have — nobody knows what the number is. I mean, it used to be, when we talked during the debate, $2.5 trillion, right, when the most elegant person — right? I call him Mr. Elegant. I mean, that was a great debate. We did such a great job. But at that time I was talking $2.5 trillion. I guess it’s $5 trillion now. Whatever it is, it’s a lot more. So we have anywhere from 4 [trillion] to 5 or even more trillions of dollars sitting offshore.”

The United States is not the “highest-taxed nation in the world.” That’s simply wrong. And who is Mr. Elegant? The world may never know.

This interview also revealed, once again, that the president has no idea what healthcare reform is, and did nothing meaningful to try to pass it (which of course is a good thing, but embarrassing for him nonetheless).

“What have you been doing, Mr. President, sort of behind the scenes?,” the WSJ reporter asked regarding the GOP efforts to repeal Obamacare.

“A lot. A lot,” Trump said. “Many conversations. I just had one with a certain senator that was very convincing to that senator. So I’ve done a lot. I mean, last night – last night it was amazing. I was at the – you know, I was in West Virginia doing certain things and making a speech to the Boy Scouts, and that was some crowd. That was an incredible crowd. But I’ve been working hard, trying to get the senators to go along with it. And I – you know, I think I – you know, look, just don’t quote me on this unless it happens, but I think we have a pretty good shot.”

You knew he’d work a tangential comment about the crowd at a recent speech in there somewhere didn’t you? You can be as sure of that as you can be that the sun will rise tomorrow.

Here’s the rest of the exchange on healthcare:

The WSJ reporter asks, “If you get the vote – if you get the vote today to go ahead, what will be the next hurdle that you –”

“Well, then you have to go and decide on what plan you want, which way you’re going to go. You want to decide on is it repeal or repeal and replace. If it’s repeal and replace, which one do you want to go? Which form of existing conditions? I mean, there’s many things. But once you’re in there, then you can really negotiate,” Trump answered.

He has no idea what’s going on it. It’s obvious. It’s cringe-worthy.

If the Wall Street Journal showed up to my studios today and told me I have ten minutes before they’re going to interview me like I’m the president, I have no doubt in my mind I could fake it better than this.

Every interview and every speech this man gives makes it more and more clear that he is unfit to serve as president. His mental stability and mental facilities are highly questionable. The reality is that we pretty much have a paranoid old man who knows nothing about anything besides what he hears from watching Fox all day with the volume maxed up.

Text Credit: Trump Transcript Reads Like Saturday Night Live Script By David Pakman used under CC0 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0) Public Domain Dedication)

14. Mattingly23NY

and a Pic worth framing-
    DGLGMoJVwAAfnMP.jpg large.jpg

Yet, Taxpayers pay for another Chump institution, or simply put another Trump
    tower, this one the big OC...bought n paid for by us tax dollars...one meatball Chumps???????

stampedehero likes this.
  15. Mattingly23NY

16. yankeesince59

17. cagedlion

cagedlion "I am the problem, and I am the solution."

Do as I say...........not as I do! What a farce!

18. yankeesince59

...Trump and Korea...I really wish he would just keep his mouth shut.

19. stampedehero

stampedehero Make Your Day, a Doobies Day Staff Member Moderator

Part Time Building Inspector
    We all need to pray now. He promised "Fire and Fury". I wish we had a common sense country like Switzerland where they Do Not get involved with nukes and death.

20. Mattingly23NY

Amen ...^^^ "fire and fury" must mean he's going to have a fireworks (4th of July like festival) at the DMZ, see if those NORKS think it's armageddon. Yep, that would be about Trump's style........shit wouldn't surprise me if the lil dicktater thought as much...

Launching nukes never a good thing, but "Rods from God", damn I'd like to see 'em put on display with minimal fall out, less vaporized Pyongpang, at least there would be no radiation fallout....

If one can't get through to the NORKS with diplomacy, and imo, Tillerson said all the right words to divert a showdown, tho' Trump sure didn't can't, doesn't, is incapable.......

Beware if he sends another warship towards the China Sea, it will probably be carrying anything other than armament....and diverting to another destination, like a drive by shooting with no guns, or ammo, no shots fired.....Diplomacy first Chump, something he knows nothing about...

-navy-military-military-life.jpg

stampedehero likes this.