Politics Trump declares me a new nationality. I am not.

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by crandc, Dec 13, 2019.

1. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    Did not.

Just pointed out several purposeful (?) misrepresentations in your OP.

Your hate for POTUS TRUMP knows no boundaries.a

2. UncleCliffy'sDaddy

UncleCliffy'sDaddy We're all Bozos on this bus.

Okay, for all you folks at home keeping score, if you ever (EVER!) had any doubt as to whether @MARIS61 is a parody account, all doubts should now have been put to rest. There’s a reason Lake Oswego used to be named (and is still called by many) “Lake No Negro”. Unless you’re a professional athlete with a ton of money......

VanillaGorilla and julius like this.
  3. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    This is proof of your TDS and your inability to accept your bias.

Nobody was outraged because of the child abuser's wordplay. Desperate deflection on your part again.

They are outraged that she attacked an innocent child in front of the world to get herself 15 seconds of Fame. She is vile beyond belief. Every bit as evil as if she told one of Lanny's "jokes".

As for Lanny, this is not the first time he's made posts like this. He seems to have some twisted animosity/guilt for his childhood that he projects onto the masses.

4. Chris Craig

Chris Craig (Blazersland) I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

You know that isn't why you were banned. You kept making accusations and insulting posters, including mods.

Everyone is allowed to post what they want as long as those posts follow the rules. If there are insults, slurs, or other hate speech it will be removed/edited regardless of who you are. I don't give anyone special treatment. There is no favoritism. I am consistent.

If I deleted everything I didn't like all of your propaganda would be gone. But, it is not, because I mod by the rules not by poltical affiliation nor partiality.

Careful with your accusations

SlyPokerDog likes this.
  5. julius

julius Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator

singer songwriter
    Poor formatting aside, this entire post is comical.
    Please step out of your character for once, and have an adult conversation with us. This act has grown tired, and the more you try to keep in character, the worse you get at it. No one believes you actually think she was a "child abuser".

The irony of you mentioning deflection is priceless.

Again, no one actually believes she "attacked" him, and trying to act as though you honestly feel that was is further proof you are just trolling everyone here.

As I've said in other posts directly involved with you, please provide ANY evidence of this.

6. TorturedBlazerFan

TorturedBlazerFan Well-Known Member

Baby Daddy
    I've lived in the Portland area most of my life but I had not ever heard it called that til now. I do realize it's a very rich and mostly white place though. Wonder if it's just because I'm a tad younger than some of you. Interesting though, I learned something today.

7. Chris Craig

Chris Craig (Blazersland) I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

Just like Trump attacked an innocent child because she beat him out for Time person of the year.

Lanny has talked about his past in order to share how he had changed. He does not regularly use such words. He has been warned about it.

8. Chris Craig

I too, never heard it called that. But, I have heard about the racism there in past times, before Lanny posted about it here.

TorturedBlazerFan likes this.
  9. julius

singer songwriter
    It's not the most common of nicknames for it, but I think most people over the age of 40 would have heard it.

10. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    That's a lie. I broke no rules at all. I insulted nobody. I merely exposed some fake news and it ruffled some feathers because some people can't handle the truth. I asked SPD to provide what post broke the rules and he has not done so to this day.

I would be grateful if you would pm me the post if you have it, but it doesn't exist.

11. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    Pretty sure that's your job.

12. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    Thanks for leaving no doubt as to your extreme bias and inability to accept the truth.

Child abuse is the vilest crime there is, and you are joining in with an absurd defense of it.

Even most Dims called her out for it.

Pure TDS.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2019
  13. julius

singer songwriter
    Show me ANYONE who says it was child abuse, or admit you're a character with zero substance.

14. julius

singer songwriter
    Plus, the proof I was asking you to provide was your accusation that Lanny had made posts like this before.

See, this is where being in character has flummoxed you. You didn't know which BS you were spinning.

15. Lanny

Lanny Original Season Ticket Holder "Mr. Big Shot"

Elec. & Computer Engineer OSU Computer Science PSU
    Julius, I'm a Christian. I believe everyone has a sacred soul. Just today in church I tried doing what Nancy Pelosi claimed that she was doing. I both prayed that I would gather the strength to both tolerate mean spirited posts directed at me and pray for such people as bodyman and Maris. Of course I pray for that strength every Sunday but I also pray that I can somehow redouble my efforts.
    We don't change people by pulling the Trump approach of reflecting anger with anger. The only way to change the hearts and souls of people is by projecting understanding and caring. One problem - easier said than done, but I consider that to be a weakness for me, anyhow. Got to get stronger.

Chris Craig likes this.
  16. Lanny

Lanny Original Season Ticket Holder "Mr. Big Shot"

Elec. & Computer Engineer OSU Computer Science PSU
    You weren't there, I was. You are ignorant of what was going on back throughout the 50s. I had a German friend, Paul Schmidt who lived about three houses from me on tenth and 'E'. He put up with a lot of denigration that was totally uncalled for. And then, there were the Sciutos who lived on 19th avenue which is an extension of Goodall Road to Boones Ferry. They put up with hell from all the haters of Italians. Blacks and Asians were so looked down on that they were described in the most derogatory terms. There wasn't even a single Black or Asian living in the city.

And how anyone could say I look down on Asians when my dear sweet wife is Asian is beyond me.

Yes, I was something of a bigot until I turned 12. That was when we moved to Portland and my father went through an internal metamorphosis of his own doing rejecting what he had been taught and becoming a Liberal. He opened my eyes and apologized for all the wrong things he had said to me. I was relieved to here him say it because his new found way made a whole lot more sense than the racial prejudice that he and I had experienced and learned.

Confessing your sins is something I learned from my Baptist friends. This is what I'm trying to do in addition to trying to teach others about Oswego's racial insensitivity in the past.

We knew nearly everyone in town and if your family lived there in the 50s and they lived in what is now known as the First Addition neighborhood, we probably knew them. We lived in homes from Tenth to Second.

In summation, if you think Oswego was always socially progressive then you're mistaken.

Chris Craig likes this.
  17. PtldPlatypus

PtldPlatypus Let's go Baby Blazers! Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

Thanks...I guess

TorturedBlazerFan likes this.
  18. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    More fake news.

The very first and only time I have heard that slur was right here on this board a few years back, possibly by the same poster.

Never heard it anywhere else, not even when spending 24 years living there.

19. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    Yes, I was there Lanny. Born in Jan/1955. Was friends with Betty Scuito. A very happy girl, as was her family. Never even realized they were Italian, but I'll take your word for it as it's inconsequential. Lived on 2nd across from Ted's Toys until they took off our front porch and built the Dairy-Go-Round. Lived on 3rd and A, then by 6th and A, then my parents bought a home on 6th and B when I was about 4. It burned down just before I entered 10th grade and we moved to Fernwood Dr. I graduated a year early, got a job at a battery factory and rented my first home by myself just a few driveways up Goodall off CC Rd. As a youngster I spent many summer days fishing with the old negro men behind the Dairy Maid on Lakewood Bay. They would ride the old bus line in from N Portland for the day with their poles and buckets and an occasional harmonica. Nobody ever hassled us or said anything derogatory towards them. Good times, that's all.

While of course there was a disconnected awareness of racial hatred of blacks in Portland by a few Asian and Caucasian Portlanders, no racial discrimination of any scale or regularity really existed in LO. I cannot recall a single instance of anyone committing any serious act of racism in LO, ever. As for Italians, Norwegians, Germans, Poles and Asians, they were all over LO, and were my closest friends, and I never once heard slurs about them, and since you didn't know they were living there and working there and going to school there I have to wonder if you were kept locked in a basement for 12 years. Must have gone to Our Lady of The Lake? :dunno:

There are some racists everywhere, mostly in shithole countries and shithole slums, but they are much rarer in American Suburbia.

20. Chris Craig

You left? Your still posting.

That is not the same thing and you know it. Lanny wasn't trying to be funny. He was attempting to share his experience of these hateful words.

No one can say them. Not even Lanny. His post was edited to remove them.

It would probably get removed and you would recieve warnings before any banning would come into play.

Also, You used a personal insult towards Lanny. I removed it.