Exclusive Tucker Carlson Explains Why White People Aren’t ‘Designed’ to Live Around Immigrants

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by dviss1, Mar 22, 2018.

1. dviss1

dviss1 Emcee Referee

Tucker Carlson Explains Why White People Aren’t ‘Designed’ to Live Around Immigrants

Just when you thought the sentient celery stalk who cosplays as a concerned-as-fuck-looking, mediocre, diet white nationalist on Fox News couldn’t get any whiter ...

You should know that there’s no limit to how low Caucasian shenanigans can go. Fox News’ proprietary brand of whiteness is like absolute zero and episodes of Real Housewives—the bottom is only theoretical.

On Tuesday night, the Great Value Eddie Haskell (you’re too young ... Google it) did a segment on a recent National Geographic article about how white people felt “left behind” by America’s changing demographics. The article tries to explain white America’s anxiety about losing its “culture” (which—as far as I can tell—is wholly made up of hacky sack, the most boring versions of church hymns and craft beer) by focusing on the coal town of Hazelton, Pa.

Tucker sums up the piece by explaining how Hazelton was 2.5 percent Hispanic in 2000 but that now the population is majority Hispanic.

“That’s a lot of change,” Carlson explained. “It’s happening all over the country. No nation, no society has ever changed this much, this fast,” said Carlson, conveniently forgetting about the colonization of South America, the rape of Africa and this little-known place called the United fucking States of America.

But this dumb motherTucker continued:

Before you call anyone bigoted, consider—and be honest—how would you feel if that happened in your neighborhood? It doesn’t matter how nice the immigrants are. They probably are nice. Most immigrants are nice! That’s not the point.

The point is: This is more change than human beings are designed to digest. This pace of change makes societies volatile. Really volatile, just as ours has become volatile. And notice where this change is not happening: Any place our leaders live. They caused all of this with their reckless immigration policies, yet their own neighborhoods are basically unchanged. They look like it’s 1960! No demographic change at all!

Here we should point out that Hispanic immigrants have not pushed out Hazelton’s white population. There are just as many, or more, white people in Hazelton as there have always been. There are just more Hispanics now. Hazelton just grew. Hazelton’s white residents are free to have as many white friends as they have always had. For them, absolutely nothing has changed except that they are now outnumbered. There’s a name for people who want to hold on to that kind of society:

White supremacists.

Carlson’s entire argument is based on the fact that he doesn’t want to live around brown people. More pointedly, he doesn’t want to be a minority.But if—as Tucker often claims—he’s not a bigot and racism is overblown, why would he have any problem being a minority? After all, he’d still be white.

But now that I think about it, I’m with Tucker Carlson. He’s identified the centuries-old problem and cured racism. It all makes sense now:

White people have a design flaw.

Lastly, I would be remiss if I didn’t point out that, as he rails against “our leaders,” Tucker Carlson lives in a home reportedly worth about $3.85 million in Washington, D.C.’s Kent suburb. A few weeks ago he told the American Conservative: “My neighborhood is great,” adding, “Our neighborhood looks exactly like it did in 1955.”

If he went any lower, he’d be the devil.

BonesJones, Lanny and theprunetang like this.
  2. dviss1

dviss1 Emcee Referee

Tucker, you sir are a fucking idiot.

3. The Professional Fan

The Professional Fan Big League Scrub

Why does he always have a shart face?

dviss1 likes this.
  4. Further

Further Guy

Stuff doer
    I lived in PDX in a white neighborhood (one black family within 5 blocks). Now I live in the Norh Bay in CA with Hispanics and Blacks intertwined in every facet of the community. I love it! It was an easy change, so perhaps Tucker is just a racist Fucker.

BUNTA and dviss1 like this.
  5. bodyman5000 and 1

bodyman5000 and 1 Lions, Tigers, Me, Bears

Here I was getting ready to hear Tucker talk about white people being unable to deal with living with immigrants and then I actually watched the video.

Shame on me for thinking anyone on Earth can be intellectually honest these days.

MARIS61 and dviss1 like this.
  6. bodyman5000 and 1

This is completely opposite of what he described in the short video.

MARIS61 likes this.
  7. MarAzul

MarAzul LongShip

Life is good!
    dviss does't give a crap about what the man said, or why it needs saying. He just gets in his strokes. Calling someone racist is daily work.
    It is rather like having head lights that have no bright.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
    MARIS61 likes this.
  8. CupWizier

CupWizier Well-Known Member

retired
    Why do you need brights? I have headlights with no brights and get around just fine but then again they are 6000k HID headlamps. :bgrin:

Orion Bailey, MARIS61 and dviss1 like this.
  9. dviss1

dviss1 Emcee Referee

You realize I quoted a story right?

Those aren't my words... :morningtime:

10. dviss1

dviss1 Emcee Referee

Please quote where I called anyone racist in this thread.

11. MarAzul

MarAzul LongShip

Life is good!
    Ah, good! No help for all dimness anyway.

12. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

Stop saying mean things about dogs!

13. dviss1

dviss1 Emcee Referee

Sly before he posted this:

[​IMG]

Chris Craig, Lanny and SlyPokerDog like this.
  14. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    dvisive1, I'm pretty sure I've never met anyone of any color who had so much seething hate for and envy of Caucasians.

I guess you didn't watch the video or you'd know Tucker merely mentioned an article by the National Geographic.

He took no sides, expressed no opinions, merely pointed out the blatant and hypocritical racism committed by the very people you routinely vote for.

And when you post an article by a known racist from a racist mag, you don't get to walk away with some blame for exhibiting racism yourself.

DaLincolnJones and MarAzul like this.
  15. Further

Further Guy

Stuff doer
    I disagree. He basically said the demographics are changing so quickly it’s hard to accept the change. I said it’s pretty damned easy.

theprunetang and dviss1 like this.
  16. MarAzul

MarAzul LongShip

Life is good!
    I only quoted your words.

You do know, this all happened in spite laws that should have prevented the town from being over run? Laws that simply were not enforced.
    Can you imagine what happened to their schools? Hard to dig up the data from here maybe, but you can do it on what happened to your own state.

I will give you a starting point. The state decides how much money to fund the schools state wide. The the districts get this money for each student minus the amount their local tax revenues contribute. So fat districts get less from the state, districts with little local tax revenue get major money from the State.

Multnomah county with all it's local business revenue gets about the least I think from the last time I looked a couple years ago. The out lying areas of the State
    receive per student close to what Multnomah county districts get. But look at the surrounding countryside outside Multnomah county get. Districts in Clackamas,
    Marion, Linn, Yamhill, get. Two to three time what the districts in the rest of the state get. That means the local taxes is overwhelmed with the number of students the property tax base supports. Why would that be? What Caused this band of burden? When you figure it out, then you can wonder what happened in PA.
    Else Where?

I bet Oxnard Cal is an interesting case. Big big burst of immigrants in 98 99 here, about 25 -30 thousand people. Then again in 2009, 2010, another 30,000 people.
    Not really anymore properties, just higher density, and a lot of children. Ah! they don't even bother with signs in English in many places here.
    Damn hard to work with too. Looking for a radio Shack to get some parts. There were three here but all, gone now, replace by a Panderia, Market and the like.
    So I go to Fry's, No signs in English, nobody working there that know shit from shinola about tech stuff. The shelve are just and damn jumble of shit!

How do people live like this????

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
  17. MARIS61

MARIS61 Real American

retired Yankee
    Fake news.

Portland does not have any white neighborhoods.

And from your total exclusion of any mention of Asians, it's pretty clear where your racial trigger button lies. :cheers:

Further likes this.
  18. dviss1

dviss1 Emcee Referee

Keep playing and I'm not walking you for Halloween. You're just gonna stay chained up.

[​IMG]

19. bodyman5000 and 1

Except that it is the exact opposite of his example. YOU moved somewhere that was diverse. You didn't live somewhere that was one way and it rapidly changed.

So as I said, the complete opposite.

Orion Bailey and MARIS61 like this.
  20. CupWizier

CupWizier Well-Known Member

retired
    Simple question. Do your answers make sense to you?

dviss1 and calvin natt like this.