Politics Turning GA, NC, NV, and/or PA into victory (Biden vs Trump, 2020 election!)

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by SlyPokerDog, Apr 16, 2020.

1. noknobs

noknobs Well-Known Member

Trump has now raised $170 million from his cult followers for his "legal defense fund" (AKA for whatever the hell he wants to spend it on). All during an economic crisis. Whatever, if these morons don't read the fine print and want to give him more money, so be it. It's just financial darwinism at work.

2. julius

julius Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator

singer songwriter
    That sounds like trickle dumb economics.

SheedSoNasty, SlyPokerDog and noknobs like this.
  3. Minstrel

Minstrel Top Of The Pops Global Moderator

User Interface Designer
    Donald Trump, unwilling to accept his defeat to President-elect Joe Biden, has spent the past three weeks in denial. Though his crusade to shift the outcome of the 2020 race has failed, his efforts will nevertheless leave a lasting stain on public faith in America’s elections. Publicly, he has mounted an increasingly desperate effort to reverse the election results by filing toothless, conspiracy-laden lawsuits, which judges have repeatedly tossed out of court, spreading nonstop lies about widespread voter fraud, and making false declarations of victory on social media. The president’s break with reality, according to the Washington Post, unfolded behind closed doors, too, with one close adviser comparing Trump’s post-election delusion to “Mad King George, muttering, ‘I won. I won. I won.’ "
    I like that comparison.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/202...al-was-even-more-deranged-behind-closed-doors

4. BigGameDamian

BigGameDamian Well-Known Member

5. wizenheimer

wizenheimer Well-Known Member

6. BigGameDamian

7. Chris Craig

Chris Craig (Blazersland) I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

8. yankeesince59

yankeesince59 "Oh Captain, my Captain".

...criminal stupidity.

Chris Craig likes this.
  9. BigGameDamian

10. Strenuus

Strenuus Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator

BigGameDamian likes this.
  11. crandc

crandc Well-Known Member

Sidney Powell, the lawyer who said dead Hugo Chavez conspired with the Jews to rig election, sent Trump an open letter modestly signed "we the people". She called on him to block electoral college meeting, cancel Biden's inauguration, declare insurrection and use military to do something, also cancel Senate runoff election in Georgia. Trump just said runoff not necessary and should be cancelled.

In a legal brief to overturn results in Wisconsin, Trump attorneys demanded access to video of vote counting in ... Detroit. Which last time I checked was not in Wisconsin.

SlyPokerDog likes this.
  12. HailBlazers

HailBlazers RipCity

Not true

13. crandc

crandc Well-Known Member

What part? She is a lawyer albeit a pretty bad one. She did say Hugo Chavez, who died seven years ago, worked with Democrats to rig election. And also conspired with George Soros, whom the right considers synonymous with Jews.

GoBlazersGo and julius like this.
  14. Road Ratt

Road Ratt King of my own little world

15. julius

singer songwriter
    Anytime anyone on the right brings up the boogie man, er I mean, George Soros, it's a stand in for "Jew".

GoBlazersGo likes this.
  16. julius

singer songwriter
    I always found it weird that the same people who have this weird love affair with Israel, are among the same group that negatively stereotypes the media, hollywood and banks as being controlled by "the Jews".

17. speeds

speeds $2.50 highball, $1.50 beer Staff Member Administrator GFX Team

They don't love the Jews. They need them to be occupying the holy land when judgement rains down. The apocalypse for everyone but themselves- that they love.

crandc and Tyrant of Ants like this.
  18. HailBlazers

HailBlazers RipCity

This election? No she didn't.

19. julius

singer songwriter
    sorry, i was trying to be flippant.

speeds likes this.
  20. yankeesince59

yankeesince59 "Oh Captain, my Captain".

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/12/01/bribe-pardon-probe-trump-white-house-442128

Unsealed court ruling discloses bribe-for-pardon probe related to Trump White House

A court ruling made public Tuesday indicates that federal prosecutors have been pursuing an investigation into potential bribery in connection with an effort to secure a pardon from President Donald Trump, although details of the inquiry remain murky.
    The opinion issued by Chief U.S. District Court Judge Beryl Howell in August and released in a heavily redacted form Tuesday shows that Howell granted prosecutors permission to examine emails involving lawyers and an effort to seek a pardon for someone whose name was deleted from the public version of the opinion.
    Howell ruled that the inclusion of a non-lawyer and of a lawyer she described as an “attorney-advocate” who did not appear to be providing legal services voided the attorney-client privilege, at least for some of the messages.
    “The attorney-client privilege does not protect communications disclosed to third parties,” the judge wrote.
    Howell’s ruling said prosecutors are investigating a “bribery-for-pardon scheme” in which someone “would offer a substantial political contribution in exchange for a presidential pardon or reprieve of sentence” for an unidentified person.
    Despite the rather direct language in Howell’s ruling, Trump dismissed news reports of a probe into possible corruption of the pardon process.
    “Pardon investigation is fake news,” Trump tweeted Tuesday night.
    A Justice Department official suggested the focus of the investigation was not on White House officials. “No government official is the subject or target of the investigation referenced in the court opinion,” said the DOJ official, who spoke on condition of anonymity.
    Howell’s opinion provides tantalizing hints about the probe. She says it involved the seizure of more than 50 digital media devices, such as phones, iPads and laptops. In addition, it appears the pardon probe grew out of an earlier investigation.
    The judge said prosecutors also said they were investigation whether lobbying efforts for a pardon violated the Lobbying Disclosure Act because those involved didn’t register under the law, but Howell threw cold water on that, noting that the law’s requirements are fairly loose and allow some lobbying for clients without registering.
    Prosecutors opposed releasing the memo, even in redacted form, but Howell — an appointee of President Barack Obama — overruled their objections. The judge’s August opinion described the investigation as “sensitive and ongoing.” But her description of why prosecutors wanted the entire opinion kept under wraps simply quoted them as saying it “identifies both individuals and conduct that have not been charged by the grand jury.”

Lanny likes this.