Politics Turning GA, NC, NV, and/or PA into victory (Biden vs Trump, 2020 election!)

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by SlyPokerDog, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Strenuus

Strenuus Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator

Those pesky mail in votes and those pesky rules those pesky Republicans put in place. Gosh darnit all to heck!

GoBlazersGo, Chris Craig and Lanny like this.
  2. Fez Hammersticks

Fez Hammersticks スーパーバッド Zero Cool

Phone Psychic
  3. Minstrel

Minstrel Top Of The Pops Global Moderator

User Interface Designer
    Yeah, bettors were pretty heavily on Trump. They probably figured there would be heavy voter suppression or that polls simply can't find the Trump voters.

To be fair, polls did again underestimate Trump. So clearly they're missing some Trump voters. But the rest of population was so heavily for Biden that it wasn't anywhere near enough.

4. crandc

crandc Well-Known Member

Georgia is now planning to make it much harder to vote, especially for all those wrong people.

5. Chris Craig

Chris Craig (Blazersland) I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

I bet they are

6. BigGameDamian

BigGameDamian Well-Known Member

7. Road Ratt

Road Ratt King of my own little world

8. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

Donald Trump demands to join Texas AG’s Hail Mary bid to overturn his defeat at Supreme Court and Ted Cruz agrees to argue for him as president claims he can’t have lost because he got more votes than 2016
    • Trump tweeted that he would be 'intervening' in long-shot case - although precisely how is unclear - and called the case 'the big one'
    • A lawyer submitted a 39-page filing
    • Trump intervening 'in his personal capacity as candidate for re-election'
    • Texas Republican attorney general is trying to sue four battleground states of Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and Georgia to try to invalidate Joe Biden's victories there
    • The Texas case includes evidence from Mellissa Carone, the infamous Rudy Giuliani witness who was parodied by Saturday Night live and who now claims 'the Obamas' funded a Wuhan lab to make COVID
    • The only Republican effort to make it to the Supreme Court so far was dismissed without being heard by the justices
    • Legal experts have said the Texas AG's case is doomed and pointed out that he is himself under FBI investigation
    • He has received public support from Texas governor Greg Abbott for the move
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...in-Texas-Hail-Mary-bid-overturn-election.html

9. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

Damn, she's going full Maris!

GoBlazersGo likes this.
  10. GoBlazersGo

GoBlazersGo Well-Known Member

11. GoBlazersGo

GoBlazersGo Well-Known Member

12. BigGameDamian

BigGameDamian Well-Known Member

13. crandc

crandc Well-Known Member

If you are too young to remember original Twilight Zone, look up It's a Good Life on YouTube. No matter what the evil boy did, everyone said it's good. Tell me if it reminds you of Trump.

Tyrant of Ants and Chris Craig like this.
  14. Chris Craig

Chris Craig (Blazersland) I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

15. Chris Craig

Still concerning though to see all these unhinged people with guns and a yearning to use them on fellow Americans.

Arizona GOP also tweeted a picture of Rambo and a quote from the 2008 sequel. Pretty sure Rambo would not be down with their shit.

GoBlazersGo likes this.
  16. wizenheimer

wizenheimer Well-Known Member

upload_2020-12-10_9-6-54.png

[​IMG]

************************************************************************************************

now, the following is a left wing screed, but if you enjoy descriptive hyperbole, it's pretty much a required giggling read throughout:

* " I don’t get it. Why are they still so feverishly loyal to Donald Trump, who can no longer navigate even his periodic ceremonial duties without A) whinging like a kid who didn’t get the Happy Meal toy he wanted, and B) waddling around aimlessly like someone who has never once in his life experienced a human social interaction?

Remember when you thought you lived in the greatest, most advanced country in the history of the world? Well, here we are, facing the deadliest days of this pandemic to date, worse off than any nation on Earth, because a political movement built on fascist-style disinformation finally bent our culture to the point where it snapped like balsa wood.

Spreading the coronavirus has essentially become a point of cultural pride for the president’s followers, which has of course proven catastrophic, but let’s not lose sight of just how deeply insane that shit is. This movement’s gleeful complicity in its own gaslighting, even in the face of mass casualties, is, by my calculations, the single mathematically damndest thing I have ever seen
    ."

* "Gameshow Göring slithered down to Georgia for one of his precious hate rallies, allegedly in support of Loeffler and Perdue, who were paraded before the mob just long enough to absorb their manic “fight for Trump” chants. Heh. You clods thought he came all that way to help you? To give you a hand, out of the goodness of his heart? Does that sound like Donald Trump to you?

No, he was there to threaten y’all. “You want me to drive these cattle to the polls? Shit, you need me to, if you’re to have a snowball’s chance of competing with the massive coalition that rose up in opposition to my avalanche of atrocities. Well, you heard ‘em: fight for Trump.”

Alternatively, he can bring their bovine fury down upon your head; just ask Brian Kemp. I mean, the election is over. The fight is lost. Georgia’s votes have been counted three times and certified twice. But still, Hairplug Himmler calls to demand deliverance from democracy.

“There’s simply no way to accomplish that, Mr. President,” Kemp frantically attempts to explain, but it is an unforgiving Turd God you Republicans have elevated; you get him what he wants or he feeds you to the volcano
    ."

* "Anyway, this particular excommunication ritual has been repeated countless times these last four years, yet somehow Republicans just keep lining up to get fed, one after another, into the wood chipper. Y’know, one of the reasons this party is so bad at governing is that they’re incapable of learning. (And 2020’s lessons have not been subtle.)

Like, what sort of Stalinist fun house are we locked in where only 27 of the 249 Republicans in the House and Senate are willing to acknowledge, on the record with the Washington Post, the objective truth of Joe Biden’s landslide victory? It’s not in dispute. You wouldn’t ask Roy Blunt if mustard exists
    ."

* "Meanwhile, Texas AG Ken Paxton, certainly no stranger to bringing shame upon his office, picked up a half-eaten crayon and drafted his own warped, treasonous parody of a lawsuit, demanding the invalidation of crucial swing states’ election results, because the voices that speak to him through his molars are reasonably confident there was oodles of fraud."

* "Ron DeSantis finally earned his Police State Crackdown merit badge, sending armed officers to raid a coronavirus whistleblower’s home, menacing her children at gunpoint. See, Ron-Ron shows us where the Trump-infected Republican Party is headed; thuggish, mediocre white dudes experimenting with state violence to see how much they can get away with. Fascism filtered through the frat house. Gonna be great. "

* "All across the nation, pundits shouted BINGO, as Rudy Giuliani became the latest Shart House figure to contract COVID-19. He was quickly joined by fellow Elite Legal Ninja Strike Force With Laser Eyes Too team member Jenna Ellis; the uninfected list is pretty much down to Betsy DeVos and Eric’s sex pillow, the one bearing Betty Rubble’s faded, crusty likeness.

Typhoid Rudy’s treacherous vacation exposed so many Arizona Republicans they had to shut down both houses of the state legislature, an event which concisely illustrates why I seldom invite death cultists to game night
    "

* "And the Empress Malaria unveiled her snazzy new ”tennis pavilion,” because “reading the room” doesn’t translate into Slovenian. I can’t imagine future administrations will even use these courts, on account of the absolute certainty they will haunted by the restless Covid dead."

* "And fucking of COURSE Doctor Dotard declined a deal to acquire millions of doses of the Pfizer vaccine for U.S. citizens. Of COURSE those doses, including many manufactured on American soil, will instead be shipped to foreign nations who had the good sense not to elect yam-brained assclowns. Never forget, America, you make this mistake, you pay for it every minute for four years, no days off for good behavior."

* "I really thought I was gonna make it through this shitstorm with my sanity scarred but basically intact, but watching Louie Gohmert’s tooth fall out, something deep within me finally snapped. Without quite understanding how, I find myself sewing an elaborate costume and working up a plot to kill the Batman. I...don’t even know where all this pleather came from.

What madness. And now Lou Dobbs and Stephen Miller are squabbling like shitty loser fascist cats and evil scumfuck Nazi dogs. 17 different Republican state attorneys general have joined Texas in their Pretty Please Murder Democracy For Us Amy Coney Barrett lawsuit, and...I dunno, I kinda thought everybody would be like, happy and relieved to leave the cray-cray con man death cult behind, but I guess some folks just like screeching gibberish while covered in their own filth. Different strokes.
    "

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/20...en-You-re-Prying-Power-Away-From-a-Death-Cult

I wonder if this guy has copyrighted all the nicknames he's given trump and the repulicans:

* Gameshow Göring slithered down to Georgia
    * Hairplug Himmler calls to demand deliverance from democracy.
    * but it is an unforgiving Turd God
    * for your Maggot Monarch
    * designed to distract and manipulate a colicky manchild king
    * get out of the stochastic terror business post-Dotard,
    * Nothing drives home the reality of American decline under the Turd Reich
    * Doctor Dotard declined a deal
    * You know deep in his broken, transactional heart, the Shart of the Deal
    * leave the cray-cray con man death cult behind

finally, he gets a priceless 2 for 1 in at the end:

"President Crotchvoid got Ted Cruz to agree to argue Paxton’s fatuous lawsuit before the Supreme Court? Don’t get me wrong, Ted’s ongoing debasement has been a welcome bright spot during dark times, but this is getting hard to watch. He’ll be dog-walking Cruz up and down the National Mall by a string of anal beads before long. "

17. julius

julius Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator

singer songwriter
    The only reason why he's doing anything in Georgia is so if the R's win both seats, he can say "see? I did that" and if they lose he'll say "I brought thousands upon thousands of voters and the D's still cheated"

18. stampedehero

stampedehero Make Your Day, a Doobies Day Staff Member Moderator

Part Time Building Inspector
    Texas seeks to invalidate elections in four states for yielding results with which it disagrees," Pennsylvania's scathing brief read.

Dana Nessel, the attorney general of Michigan, told the court in her state's brief to reject Texas' case outright.

"To do otherwise would make this Court the arbiter of all future national elections," Nessel wrote.

"The base of Texas's claims rests on an assertion that Michigan has violated its own election laws. Not true," Nessel added. "That claim has been rejected in the federal and state courts in Michigan, and just yesterday the Michigan Supreme Court rejected a last-ditch effort to request an audit."

Christopher Carr, the attorney general of Georgia, told the court that Texas was seeking to "transfer Georgia's electoral powers to the federal judiciary."

"Respect for federalism and the constitutional design prohibits that transfer of power, but this Court should never even reach that issue," he wrote.

noknobs likes this.
  19. stampedehero

stampedehero Make Your Day, a Doobies Day Staff Member Moderator

Part Time Building Inspector
  20. yankeesince59

yankeesince59 "Oh Captain, my Captain".

You're not really expecting a coherent answer, are you?