UConn sucks.

Discussion in 'Men's College Basketball' started by MVPBaller, Jan 27, 2007.

1. MVPBaller

MVPBaller BBW Elite Member

How could we lose to Providence at home? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] We haven't won a game against a strong opponent this year. NIT Berth for UConn? I'm starting to think they will go to the NIT.

2. AiRuPtHeRe

AiRuPtHeRe BBW Elite Member

Um... ever heard of Upsets?

3. flash23

flash23 BBW Member

am I a jinx all my teams are loseing nets UConn wtf.

4. Opal

Opal Active Member

What do you guys expect from a team that lost their top 6 players. Do you think they are going to instantly make it to the elite 8 or something? Jeez. That is unheard of. This is a rebuilding year. Look at the talent we have: Thabeet, Robinson, Dyson, Adrien, Price, etc. Be patient.

5. The`Dream

The`Dream BBW Elite Member

UConn... UNC... Duke.. all these fans are way too critical of their teams. If you want championships, you can't be great every year! You have to have some down years.

6. Opal

Opal Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (L_C @ Jan 28 2007, 12:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>UConn... UNC... Duke.. all these fans are way too critical of their teams. If you want championships, you can't be great every year! You have to have some down years.</div>Thats what I am trying to say. The difference between UConn compared to Duke and UNC is that we don't get all the McDonalds All Americans every single year, yet we still find great players. I don't think we had one this year, Gay was one and maybe 2 or 3 more that Calhoun has recruited.

7. MVPBaller

MVPBaller BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Madness @ Jan 27 2007, 03:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Um... ever heard of Upsets?</div>You'd be pissed if you lost to freaking Providence in your home floor right?

8. AiRuPtHeRe

AiRuPtHeRe BBW Elite Member

Like I said, there are many upsets.

9. Kevman21

Kevman21 nfl-*****s member

UConn is starting 4 freshman and 1 sophmore. I'm from Connceticut and will probably be going to UConn next year. I'm not getting upset about their loses. Sure it's disappointing but give them a break. It's like throwing together a bunch of BBW members onto an expansion NBA team and expecting us to instantly win an NBA championship. Guess what? It aint happening.

10. kingjamez

kingjamez BBW VIP

I still have a feeling UCONN will be getting themselves into the NCAA tourny somehow..

11. BrewCityBuck

BrewCityBuck The guy with 17,000 Posts.

I don't even know why UConn was ranked this season, they not a top 30 team in my opinion. When your best player is A.J. Price, you know your in a rebuilding year.

12. Opal

Opal Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BrewCityBuck @ Jan 31 2007, 08:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I don't even know why UConn was ranked this season, they not a top 30 team in my opinion. When your best player is A.J. Price, you know your in a rebuilding year.</div>Yeah, look at the talent we have though, this team will be great.