Event UFC 253: Adesanya vs. Costa [Results]

Discussion in 'MMA - Mixed Martial Arts' started by speeds, Sep 21, 2020.

Added to Calendar: 09-27-20
  1. valo36

valo36 Active Member

It would make sense. Covington can pretty much pick his fight at the moment because all of the top black fighters want to hurt him. Colbys wrestling ability always makes him dangerous, and he can't get hurt any worse than Costa just did.

2. speeds

speeds $2.50 highball, $1.50 beer Staff Member Administrator GFX Team

valo36 likes this.
  3. Mamba

Mamba The King is Back Staff Member Global Moderator

Not really surprised Jan won. The dude has serious KO power and it showed. I don't mind Reyes, but his ego seems to have blown up recently. Very happy for Jan. Hopefully he can defend it a time or two.

Costa... I don't even know what that was. That was more pathetic than Maia's performance against Anderson Silva...dude looked scared shitless out there. Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. How the fuck did Romero lose to that guy...

4. valo36

valo36 Active Member

Such a good fight, and a sprint of one really. Royval may be something special at flyweight. I wonder how his guard would do against Cejduo's wrestling.

Two days removed from the fight and I am still upset with Jan for ruining my parlay. I stood to make $200 from the main card and he crapped all over it. Great gameplan tho. The way he attacked that body was beautiful. He put a hurting on Reyes.

If there is one thing I think we all learned from Saturday night is how important body work is. Dawodo, Jan, and Israel all used body and leg kicks to open up the fight for them while the other guy head hunted, danced, or flat out ran from the other.

speeds likes this.