Science UFOs and aliens

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by AmirIcon, Jun 15, 2023.

1. AmirIcon

AmirIcon Well-Known Member

Writer, Director, Actor
    I'm surprised no one has mentioned only the biggest story of our lifetime.

David Grush confirms that we have retrieved around a dozen UFOs as well as their "nonhuman" pilots.

Additionally, we have a super credible story about aliens being seen in Vegas after what was thought to initially bea meteor.

What say you?

stampedehero likes this.
  2. crandc

crandc Well-Known Member

It will be super credible when someone show photographs that aren't digitally altered, an alloy that can't be produced on earth or genetic material that doesn't exist in any terrestrial life form. Right handed amino acids.
    Saying someone said someone said they saw something they can't identify and therefore it is proof of extraterrestrial civilization isn't new.
    Life almost certainly by laws of chemistry exists elsewhere but we have no evidence beyond probability.

Phatguysrule likes this.
  3. Chris Craig

Chris Craig (Blazersland) I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

I saw the vegas video purportedly showing an alien hiding. I didn't see anything verifiable. I didn't even see an alien. Why is video purporting to show aliens always out of focus or blurry. Might as well be Carmelo Anthony.

The witnesses said the aliens were 9 or 10 feet tall and definitely not human. If 9 or 10 feet tall aliens were walking around Vegas, wouldn't more people have seen them, and there be more videos/pictures? A 9-10 foot tall alien isn't going to be able to hide very well.

It looks to me like someone used a meteor crash to hoax an alien/UFO crash.

4. riverman

riverman Writing Team

These folks probably just discovered the rare hairless Las Vegas Bigfoot! If we have yet to prove Bigfoot exists, it's pretty tough to prove interstellar beings exist ..at some point forensics should have at least a dna sample or valid footprint, etc...

5. Chris Craig

Chris Craig (Blazersland) I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator Moderator

If Bigfoot exists, why hasn't someone bagged one. You would think many of the purported witnesses would want to be the first to successfully shoot and capture a Bigfoot.

We haven't even seen a naturally dead Bigfoot or Bigfoot bones.

riverman likes this.
  6. tlongII

tlongII Legendary Poster

Systems Analyst
    They're real. I seen 'em!

SlyPokerDog likes this.
  7. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

FTFY

Chris Craig and Phatguysrule like this.
  8. Sloth

Sloth Lazy Bastard

Self-employed
    Aliens to me are like ghosts.

Not gonna believe a damn thing about them existing until I actually see one myself.

Phatguysrule and SlyPokerDog like this.
  9. AmirIcon

Writer, Director, Actor
    They have been checked out from the police and investigators and everyone says they are credible. No way an immigrant family is calling in a hoax just to deal with all the shit they've been dealing with the past couple weeks which, which is a lot. They literally have their guns out and run away and back behind the fence with figures moving.

It has been said that the beings are perhaps translucent. Angel said the images were blurred but not his vision. They are extremely believable and now there are other reports that a lot of military gathered around the lake nearby.

10. AmirIcon

Writer, Director, Actor
    There's more evidence for aliens than God, yet people pray everyday to that guy.

11. Sloth

Sloth Lazy Bastard

Self-employed
    What does that have to do with anything? I will preface this by saying I am an atheist. Again, until I see a green thing with big fucking eyes or whatever they look like, not gonna believe in them. Same thing unless I see my nan who passed away 6 years ago sitting in my kitchen, not gonna believe in ghosts.

12. crandc

crandc Well-Known Member

Everyone says this is credible? Everyone? I really doubt that. Who constitutes everyone?

13. riverman

riverman Writing Team

I have seen a UFO while traveling in Minnesota....I assume it wasn't earthly because nothing we have can move like that but I've never seen an alien being...seems to me an advanced civilization would use drones to visit earth and not lifeforms but what do I know? It's a fascinating subject matter and like most folks...I'd like to believe they are here or have been here. I will believe it when I actually see them

theprunetang likes this.
  14. Natebishop3

Natebishop3 Don't tread on me!

The part that doesn't make sense to me is that you see something streaking across the sky, and there's supposedly a ring camera that captures the impact sound. So where is the impact? The lot where the aliens were reported doesn't have an impact. It has like a light circle in the gravel.

Chris Craig likes this.
  15. SlyPokerDog

In the 60 years that humans have been going into space, all we have done is, launch, orbit, and land.

Launch...

Orbit...

Land.

That's it.

60+ years, same 3 things.

Now that's a great accomplishment. Not knocking it. And obviously, those are the most important things when it comes to learning how to get to and from space.

These things are so basic that it's pretty damn safe to say that other space-exploring "aliens" would have to learn the same 3 things.

What we don't know how to do, what is so technologically beyond us is now to fly at or near the speed of light.

That is physics we haven't even imagined yet.

Earth is in a lonely corner of the universe. For anyone or anything to reach us we would have to use technology so advanced it's beyond our understanding.

So here we have "aliens" that have the ability to do something that is beyond our comprehension and the part they can't do is the orbit and land?!?

Really?

Aliens can travel at or near the speed of light but when they show up they crash?

No.

That, IMO, is ridiculous.

16. SlyPokerDog

Kardashev scale

The Kardashev scale is a method of measuring a civilization's level of technological advancement based on the amount of energy it is able to use. The measure was proposed by SovietastronomerNikolai Kardashev in 1964[1] and came to bear his name.

Categories defined by Kardashev[edit]
    The hypothetical classification known as the Kardashev scale distinguishes three stages of the evolution of civilizations according to the double criterion of the access and the use of the energy.[3][4] The purpose of this classification is to guide the search for extraterrestrial civilizations, particularly within SETI, in which Kardashev participated,[5] and this on the assumption that a fraction of the energy used by each type is intended to communicate with other civilizations. To make this scale more understandable, Lemarchand compares the speed of transmission across the galaxy of a volume of information equivalent to a medium-sized library. A type II civilization can send this data by means of a transmission beam emitting for only 100 seconds. A similar amount of information can be sent across intergalactic distances of about ten million light years, with a transmission time of several weeks. A type III civilization can transmit this same amount of data to the entire observable universe with a transmission time of 3 seconds.[3][6]

Kardashev's classification is based on the assumption of a growth rate of 1% per year. Kardashev believed that it will take humanity 3,200 years to reach Type II, and 5,800 years to reach Type III.[7] These types are thus separated from each other by a growth rate of several billion.[7]

Type I[edit]
    A civilization "close to the level presently attained on Earth, with energy consumption at ≈4×1019 erg/sec" (4×1012 watts).[8] A Type I civilization is usually defined as one that can harness all the energy that reaches its home planet from its parent star (for Earth, this value is around 2×1017 watts), which is about four orders of magnitude higher than the amount presently attained on Earth, with energy consumption at ≈2×1013 watts as of 2020. The astronomer Guillermo A. Lemarchand defined Type I as a level near contemporary terrestrial civilization with an energy capability equivalent to the solar insolation on Earth, between 1016 and 1017 watts.[9]

Type II[edit]
    A civilization capable of harnessing the energy radiated by its own large star—for example, by means of the successful completion of a Dyson sphere or Matrioshka brain—with energy consumption at ≈4×1033 erg/sec.[8] Lemarchand defined civilizations of this type as being capable of using and channelling the entire radiation output of its star. The energy use would then be comparable to the luminosity of the Sun, about 4×1033 erg/sec (4×1026 watts).[9]

Type III[edit]
    A civilization in possession of energy at the scale of its own galaxy, with energy consumption at ≈4×1044 erg/sec.[8] Lemarchand defined civilizations of this type as having access to power comparable to the luminosity of the entire Milky Way galaxy, about 4×1044 erg/sec (4×1037 watts).[9]

Kardashev believed that a Type 4 civilization was impossible[citation needed], so he did not go past Type 3. However, new types (0, IV, V, VI) have been proposed.

At the current time, humanity has not yet reached Type I civilization status. Physicist and futurist Michio Kaku suggested that, if humans increase their energy consumption at an average rate of 3 percent each year, they may attain Type I status in 100–200 years, Type II status in a few thousand years, and Type III status in 100,000 to a million years.[10]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kardashev_scale

stampedehero and Shaboid like this.
  17. SlyPokerDog

Shaboid likes this.
  18. Natebishop3

Natebishop3 Don't tread on me!

What if they’re not aliens sly? What if they’re an older civilization that has been around longer than humans? What about THAT Sly????????

SlyPokerDog likes this.
  19. SlyPokerDog

Leave your mom out of this.

stampedehero likes this.
  20. Haakzilla

Haakzilla Well-Known Member

SEOWebDesignLLC.com