UGA Killed LSU

Discussion in 'College Football' started by Hawk, Dec 3, 2005.

1. Hawk

Hawk nfl-*****s member

Obviously the difference in overall skill between Texas and LSU is a lot.

2. FLORIDA PACKER

FLORIDA PACKER nfl-*****s member

LSU showed everyone else what I already knew about them, they're a decent team but there is no way they could have ever stood up to Texas or Penn State.

3. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

They got spanked. Hopefully Oregon and Ohio State get in the BCS.

Georgia vs West Virginia in the Sugar Bowl most likely will be a decent game I bet.

4. FLORIDA PACKER

FLORIDA PACKER nfl-*****s member

You think if VT loses their could be a rematch of Ohio State and Penn State?

5. Hawk

Hawk nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porky88)</div><div class='quotemain'>They got spanked. Hopefully Oregon <-Edited by Admin-> gets in the BCS.

Georgia vs West Virginia in the Sugar Bowl most likely will be a decent game I bet.</div>

Yeah man I totally agree.

6. Bleedblk&gld

Bleedblk&gld The Drive

LSU will be the team to beat next year.

7. ranman

ranman nfl-*****s member

Whatever in the BS poll says, the Oregon Ducks will get screwed out of a BS game.

8. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FLORIDA PACKER)</div><div class='quotemain'>LSU showed everyone else what I already knew about them, they're a decent team but there is no way they could have ever stood up to Texas or Penn State.</div>

I knew Georgia a 1 1/2 point underdog would win and convincingly. LSU has overcome alot of adversity this season but hit the wall IMO.

LSU could hang with and even beat PSU. the Horns and Trojans are heads above everyone else.

I'm pissed that FSU won.

So glad I went to Nevada and filled out a parlay; Navy, Georgia, & West Virgina.

9. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hawk)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porky88)</div><div class='quotemain'>Georgia vs West Virginia in the Sugar Bowl most likely will be a decent game I bet.</div>

Yeah man I totally agree.</div>

Ditto.

I personally am looking forward to the Emerald Bowl in San Fran. Go Utes!

10. BJames1156

BJames1156 LSU SAINT

LSU did not play to thier best ability obviously. I was pissed, but i saw that coming. For having a first year head coach, dealing with the hurricanes in the beginning of the season, and playing 11 or 12 straight weeks of football LSU did great this year. LSU has only won 10 games in a season 8 times, and 3 of the 10 win seasons came in the last 5 years. They have been to 3 SEC championships in 5 years. They are a good team, who will be better next year.

My biggest gripe is the fact that they got Fucked Bowl wise. The Peach bowl!??? are you kidding. Yea maybe the other bowls picked the teams already, but 3 teams LSU beat this season are in better bowls. Auburn Florida and Alabama.

The worst thing is the fact that people were calling Les Miles a loser and stuff like that. At any other time in LSU history, except for the few years after Saban, a 10 win season is GREAT!!!! We can't forget how great LSU did this season. Once you win a national championship, all thoughts of losing are thrown out the window. I still remember going to games and watching Denardo's crappy tigers lose game after game in Death Valley. I know how great this team is compared to LSU teams of past.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!