united lose

Discussion in 'Europe' started by fred the red, May 2, 2007.

1. bringiton

bringiton Theatre of Reality

Thats more like it. See at least one of you realizes that as much as you fight it and get angry Liverpool will soon consume you.

2. incandecio

incandecio DYC Reading for Europe

your like saying liverpool are so great, but this is one competition, in all the others youve gone out early, you arent a good team yet you carry on to claim that you are, why?

3. C.Ronaldo

C.Ronaldo Key Squad player

He is deeply sad that Man Utd might nearly have won 9 titles since they last have. But you will get his response saying " Yeh but we are better than you because we have won more, we have a better past, who cares about winning league titles now".

4. lilguy1991

lilguy1991 DYC 1st team Reserves

Thank God Milan won, now I don't have to hear all this shit about Manchester winning the treble and it being like '99 all over again. Now hopefully Milan win in the final and shut certain Liverpool fans up because they are even worse.

5. Flight643

Flight643 DYC *********

Yea, a team that cheated last year definatly deserve to win the Champions League.

6. Lost

Lost DYC Sent Off

Unlucky loss, they couldn't handle AC in the end.

7. C.Ronaldo

Milan are great team especially because they have nuthin to play for in the league and can rest there key players unlike us who are playin every game as a must-win. But you will beeat Liverpool.

8. lilguy1991

lilguy1991 DYC 1st team Reserves

<div class="quote_poster">Flight643 Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Yea, a team that cheated last year definatly deserve to win the Champions League.</div>

Don't be a sore loser.

9. Mohsin

Mohsin DYC Sent Off

<font color=""Green"">A Man Utd fan all my life, and today has been one of the most embarassing games ever. Fergie played the 4-5-1 formation that we have have never played with. I feel like going and being manager myself even though i suck at it!</font>

10. bringiton

Ok the league has been just a little step too far on somme occasions BUT we can't be that bad in the league. To get in the CL you don't you need to be up near the top of the league? So we aren't just a cup team are we then because in the league we are up in the top positions every year now, hence our 2nd CL final in 3 years. Last time we won it we had probably the hardest run possible to win it. This time we've not only knocked out the holders BUT also the favourites and league champions. So either we are a good team or like Manchester United VEEEEEEERY Lucky.

11. C.Ronaldo

Liverpool have done well and when we won it we had a harder run [​IMG] We aint lucky.

12. bringiton

<div class="quote_poster">C.Ronaldo Wrote</div><div class="quote_post"> and when we won it we had a harder run [​IMG] We aint lucky.</div>

Lol...Thats not a bad joke that. Well Done

13. Mikomi

Mikomi DYC &lt;O&gt; Korean Devil &lt;O&gt;

bringiton everyone knows that Liverpool only have one cup in mind. Whilst Man Utd have every cup in mind. You see you think that Liverpool are good, but their not domestically, and tbh most of your wins are down to the fans and lucky penalties. Man Utd are better than you by FAR, domestically.

14. C.Ronaldo

Pittsy has a good point. Bringiton: we did have a hard run when we last won it, Bayern munich and Barca in the group stage, Inter quarters and Juventus semis and then Bayern in the final.

15. bringiton

I am deadly serious when i say this now but this United team have been the luckiest team ever compared to some of the teams you've had in the past. Your not telling me that a team with Carrick ,Vidic, Fletcher, O' Shea and Heinze should be good enough to win the league. Before a ball was kicked this season United fans feared for themselves. If at the start of the season you reckon that United would of been in the position they are in you would of been sent to the funny farm. Most fans have high hopes for their team at the start of a season but I know quite a few United fans and they were genuinelly shitting themselves at the start of the season to the point of worrying about a top 4 finish. This season for United as been above all expectations and a genuine shock to everyone because I seriously don't think you are that good of a team and you must surely not be as lucky again.

16. C.Ronaldo

What a load of Bullshit! After the end of last season we started playing well and every season i can think we can win it. The players you mentioned are quality players and some are squad players.

17. bringiton

I would love to see the actual TRUE comments from before the start of the season!

18. C.Ronaldo

There are true. Get over yourself. You can be wrong at times. Did you think Liverpool would win the title this season?

19. chispi562

chispi562 DYC Man U

cristiano played mad booty. Wes Brown, wow! what a defensive joke. Alex Smith shoulda played but didnt. Freakin Italians, they played there asses off... Gattusso looks gangsta

20. bringiton

<div class="quote_poster">C.Ronaldo Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">There are true. Get over yourself. You can be wrong at times. Did you think Liverpool would win the title this season?</div>

If thats the case ,then you probably thought Posh Spice was gonna take the charts by storm as well!