Updated NFL Draft Order (Week 11)

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Jon_Vilma, Nov 15, 2006.

1. Jon_Vilma

Jon_Vilma NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Changes subject to playoffs1 CARDINALS2 LIONS3 RAIDERS4 BUCCANEERS5 TITANS6-7 DOLPHINS*6-7 TEXANS*8 BROWNS9 STEELERS10 BRONCOS (via Redskins)11 BILLS12 VIKINGS13 RAMS14 PACKERS15 49ERS16 BENGALS17 FALCONS18 JETS19 COWBOYS20 PANTHERS21-22 CHIEFS*21-22 JAGUARS* 23 EAGLES24 PATRIOTS (via Seahawks)25 SAINTS26 PATRIOTS27 GIANTS28 RAVENS29 CHARGERS30 REDSKINS (via Broncos)31 BEARS32 COLTS* Subject to coinflip

2. Jon_Vilma

Mock top 10:1 CARDINALS - Joe Thomas - OT - Wisconsin2 LIONS - Brady Quinn - QB - Notre Dame3 RAIDERS - Calvin Johnson - WR - Georgia Tech4 BUCCANEERS - Leon Hall - CB - Michigan5 TITANS - Gaines Adams - DE - Clemson6 DOLPHINS - Paul Posluszny - OLB - Penn. St.7 TEXANS - Adrian Peterson - RB - Oklahoma8 BROWNS - Marshawn Lynch - RB - Cal.9 STEELERS - Michael Bush - RB - Louisville10 BRONCOS (via Redskins) - Dwayne Jarrett - WR - So. Cal.

3. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

Man, that TJ Duckett trade was terrible for Washington. :LMAO:

4. jeefunk

jeefunk NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Good call on our pick (Titans) in the mock. I don't know much about the players, but I definitely could see us taking a DE. We need pass rush help desperately.

5. Jon_Vilma

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AdropOFvenom @ Nov 15 2006, 05:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Man, that TJ Duckett trade was terrible for Washington. :LMAO:</div>The sad thing was, everyone knew it was a terrible trade for them at the time (aside from the loyal believers in the Redskins). I, along with 90% of other people I know, were going "Those guys are idiots."

6. dawgfan

dawgfan NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jon_Vilma @ Nov 15 2006, 01:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Mock top 10:1 CARDINALS - Joe Thomas - OT - Wisconsin2 LIONS - Brady Quinn - QB - Notre Dame3 RAIDERS - Calvin Johnson - WR - Georgia Tech4 BUCCANEERS - Leon Hall - CB - Michigan5 TITANS - Gaines Adams - DE - Clemson6 DOLPHINS - Paul Posluszny - OLB - Penn. St.7 TEXANS - Adrian Peterson - RB - Oklahoma8 BROWNS - Marshawn Lynch - RB - Cal.9 STEELERS - Michael Bush - RB - Louisville10 BRONCOS (via Redskins) - Dwayne Jarrett - WR - So. Cal.</div>That is not a good pick for the Browns. Even if Droughns is struggling the Browns already have Jerome Harrison and anyway the offensive line is the problem. I am looking forward to the Browns picking up Levi Brown in the draft.

7. DevinHester23

DevinHester23 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jon_Vilma @ Nov 15 2006, 02:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AdropOFvenom @ Nov 15 2006, 05:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Man, that TJ Duckett trade was terrible for Washington. :LMAO:</div>The sad thing was, everyone knew it was a terrible trade for them at the time (aside from the loyal believers in the Redskins). I, along with 90% of other people I know, were going "Those guys are idiots."</div>When was this?? And what happened?? Who was traded where for who??

8. Jon_Vilma

[quote name='KyleOrton18' post='75331' date='Nov 18 2006, 10:16 AM'][quote name='Jon_Vilma' post='75183' date='Nov 15 2006, 02:55 PM'][quote name='AdropOFvenom' post='75168' date='Nov 15 2006, 05:25 AM']Man, that TJ Duckett trade was terrible for Washington. :LMAO:[/quote]The sad thing was, everyone knew it was a terrible trade for them at the time (aside from the loyal believers in the Redskins). I, along with 90% of other people I know, were going "Those guys are idiots."[/quote]When was this?? And what happened?? Who was traded where for who??[/quote]August.I read the trade wrong though (see below), the Redskins suck too hard right now to swap 1st round picks with the Broncos, so instead they'll give their 2nd and a 2008 4th.

9. NFLCGhost

NFLCGhost NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jon_Vilma @ Nov 15 2006, 02:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Mock top 10:1 CARDINALS - Joe Thomas - OT - Wisconsin2 LIONS - Brady Quinn - QB - Notre Dame3 RAIDERS - Calvin Johnson - WR - Georgia Tech4 BUCCANEERS - Leon Hall - CB - Michigan5 TITANS - Gaines Adams - DE - Clemson6 DOLPHINS - Paul Posluszny - OLB - Penn. St.7 TEXANS - Adrian Peterson - RB - Oklahoma8 BROWNS - Marshawn Lynch - RB - Cal.9 STEELERS - Michael Bush - RB - Louisville10 BRONCOS (via Redskins) - Dwayne Jarrett - WR - So. Cal.</div>Thanxz for that. I havn't seen any mock drafts yet. I really hope we either end up with Calvin Johnson or Gains Adams. There's no one else in the top 10 or top 5 that's I'de care much for to be on this team. (Titans)

10. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KyleOrton18 @ Nov 18 2006, 09:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jon_Vilma @ Nov 15 2006, 02:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (AdropOFvenom @ Nov 15 2006, 05:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Man, that TJ Duckett trade was terrible for Washington. :LMAO:</div>The sad thing was, everyone knew it was a terrible trade for them at the time (aside from the loyal believers in the Redskins). I, along with 90% of other people I know, were going "Those guys are idiots."</div>When was this?? And what happened?? Who was traded where for who??</div>Correct me if im wrong, but I believe it was.Redskins Get - T.J. DuckettFalcons Get - Ashley LelieBroncos Get - Draft Pick (Somewhere in the range from a 3rd Rounder, to swapping First Rounders plus a Fourth Rounder)....it's a very complicated scenario.

11. DevinHester23

DevinHester23 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Oh, that. I didn't know he was part of the Ashley Lelie trade