UTA @ GSW Jan 7. 2012

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by Custodianrules2, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

Just caught this game in the 2nd half. Man... I really wish Monta would make the game simpler. He just does not make the right decisions at times...

The two on one fastbreak should have been the game that put the warriors up by 1, instead Ellis leaves his feet expecting an alley oop and Klay Thompson makes him a simple pass that would have hit him in the chest. Ellis has to re-gather himself and he misses the layup. Ellis... why would you think that Thompson would showboat on a close game play like that?

I don't care if Ellis scored 14/15 free throws, he threw that game away with all the other crap he pulled tonight. If he had just made the simple play, he wouldn't have had to take that no-chance-in-hell game winner shot against Raja.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2012
  2. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

Gary St. Jean was saying that the two on one fastbreak was also the fault of Klay Thompson he was saying the two on one fastbreak should have been his to finish. So his take is that he was the ball handler, he should have made a clear cut pass sooner or finish the play. He also said he made several rook mistakes regarding decision making when he has the ball against double teams or pass decision making in traffic.

Sounds like Thompson is still struggling with the speed of the nba.

3. i hate the warriors

i hate the warriors Slingboxing from LONDON

Thompson messed up that break with Monta, and then turned the ball over on a pass & crash the next trip down...those two plays killed us. I don't think he should be in during crunch time yet, and we paid for it.

4. philsmith75

philsmith75 JBB JustBBall Member

I don't care who is in the game, its the horrible Jazz with a leading scorer of Gordon Heyward, AT HOME. Whatever the plays, Monta shows absolutely no effort on D (except that attempt at a steal) and displays the superstar attitude that "I score, you guys play D." Bad example, bad leadership.

5. CohanHater

CohanHater JBB JustBBall Member

Enterprise Architect
    At least when Nellie was coaching, it was entertaining when they lost. This team is flat out terrible. I'm still stumped as to why Jackson stood so strongly behind Monta... Tonight...Heat! Tons of fun...Ugh