Van Horn Done for the Year?

Discussion in 'Milwaukee Bucks' started by gmanspack, Apr 8, 2004.

1. gmanspack

gmanspack JBB JustBBall Member

And after the game, Van Horn said he was going to the doctor Thursday with hopes his season wasn't also finished.

Van Horn injured the middle finger on his right hand when it got caught in the net on a dunk at New Jersey on Tuesday night. It swelled overnight and he had trouble catching passes in pregame warmup.

"We'll see what the doctor says tomorrow," said Van Horn, showing a swollen, red knuckle and flipping his hand over to reveal a bruise clear through to the palm. "Hopefully, the swelling will be gone in a couple days."

Van Horn Link

2. cArMeLo15

cArMeLo15 JBB JustBBall Member

Hopefully he'll be back by the playoffs.

3. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

I doubt It's as serious as people are saying, he could be out maybe one week but out for the playoffs too? that would be a huge blow to the Bucks and would basically mean the end of their season.

4. WhiteManCanJump

WhiteManCanJump Member

I have done pretty much the same exact thing to some of my fingers, all I did was ice and and play with them a bit sore. It MIGHT throw his shot off a bit, but nothing major. I'm guessing he will play come playoff time.

5. Henacy

Henacy JBB The Man like Sam

Van Horn in his career has always been in & out of the lineup with injuries. He has been a solid addition since getting him at the all-star break. But as Bucks fans this is what your going to have to go thru every year with this cat.

TJ Ford & Van Horn are both out for the 1st round no way I see you guys getting past the Heat.

6. Milweskee

Milweskee JBB JustBBall Member

I don't think you can rule us out even without Van Horn. This team has battled through various injuries all season. And whoever has had to come in for them has stepped up enough. Mason has seriously made Van Horn expendable in the lineup so far. We're like 23-5 when D. Mase starts.

7. Erin

Erin JBB JustBBall Member

Hopefully Van Horn will return. But then again, with the way he always plays in the playoffs... =/