Vikes fall to Ravens

Discussion in 'NFC North' started by Dissident, Dec 25, 2005.

1. Dissident

Dissident NFLC Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KyleOrton18 @ Dec 29 2005, 08:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>They should sign TO this off-season. After seeing how the Randy Moss-less expirement basically failed, they should sign him. A reciever of his caliber, and the off-field problems of Moss.</div> Yeah, that's what they need, re-run, take 2...along w/ the fact that he'll cause the team to implode once he becomes unsettled. I'd take Moss over TO any day of the week. Moss didn't work out, highly doubt TO would.

2. FSUViking

FSUViking NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<span style="color:purple">KyleOrton18 is the kind of person who would clearly suggest putting out a fire by pouring vodka on it.All these problems off the field, and his suggestion is "well, you might as well add T.O. to it....." Brilliant.</span> [​IMG]

3. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

TO would turn the Vikings into a circus. [​IMG]

4. DevinHester23

DevinHester23 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Well they'll suck otherwise, unless they get such a WR.

5. JHair

JHair NFLC nflcentral.net Member

They have Burleson, Koren Robinson and Troy Williamson will be nice next year. I think they have a nice WR corps, they don't need a fella like Owens in town.

6. DevinHester23

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JHair @ Dec 31 2005, 05:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>They have Burleson, Koren Robinson and Troy Williamson will be nice next year. I think they have a nice WR corps, they don't need a fella like Owens in town.</div> Well, they better make the playoffs next year, and the officials better not screw them.

7. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KyleOrton18 @ Dec 31 2005, 06:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JHair @ Dec 31 2005, 05:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> They have Burleson, Koren Robinson and Troy Williamson will be nice next year. I think they have a nice WR corps, they don't need a fella like Owens in town.</div>Well, they better make the playoffs next year, and the officials better not screw them. </div> K. Robinson is a UFAN. Burleson is a RFADont be suprised to see some changes in the Vikings recieving core.

8. Dissident

Dissident NFLC Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KyleOrton18 @ Dec 31 2005, 05:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Well they'll suck otherwise, unless they get such a WR.</div> Listen at you...One good season and all of a sudden you're condescending? LMAO. You're a joke. Have your FO get a real qb before you talk about sucking. If it wasn't for your D, the Bears would still be in the toilet. BTW, how do you kill time when you're not cheerleading?

9. Dissident

Dissident NFLC Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KyleOrton18 @ Dec 31 2005, 06:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JHair @ Dec 31 2005, 05:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> They have Burleson, Koren Robinson and Troy Williamson will be nice next year. I think they have a nice WR corps, they don't need a fella like Owens in town.</div>Well, they better make the playoffs next year, and the officials better not screw them. </div> Dude, you need to let that go. I could bring up some stuff from the past where the Packers got royally screwed due to officiating, but unlike you and your tear filled posts, I'll spare the board. We already have you as the resident crybaby, I refuse to be your "Partner in Whine."

10. FSUViking

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ven0m @ Jan 1 2006, 08:53 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KyleOrton18 @ Dec 31 2005, 06:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JHair @ Dec 31 2005, 05:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> They have Burleson, Koren Robinson and Troy Williamson will be nice next year. I think they have a nice WR corps, they don't need a fella like Owens in town.</div>Well, they better make the playoffs next year, and the officials better not screw them. </div>K. Robinson is a UFAN. Burleson is a RFADont be suprised to see some changes in the Vikings recieving core.</div><span style="color:purple">Both of them will be back. They are the two best we have. No way they walk, and leave us with Marcus Robinson and Travis Taylor. those two would get released before Nate and Koren are allowed to leave.</span>

11. FSUViking

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dissident @ Jan 1 2006, 04:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KyleOrton18 @ Dec 31 2005, 05:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> Well they'll suck otherwise, unless they get such a WR.</div>Listen at you...One good season and all of a sudden you're condescending? LMAO. You're a joke. Have your FO get a real qb before you talk about sucking. If it wasn't for your D, the Bears would still be in the toilet. BTW, how do you kill time when you're not cheerleading? </div> <span style="color:purple">Swapping clothes on his lifesize cardboard cutout of Kyle Orton.</span> [​IMG]

12. Dissident

Dissident NFLC Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FSUViking @ Jan 1 2006, 02:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dissident @ Jan 1 2006, 04:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KyleOrton18 @ Dec 31 2005, 05:52 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> Well they'll suck otherwise, unless they get such a WR.</div>Listen at you...One good season and all of a sudden you're condescending? LMAO. You're a joke. Have your FO get a real qb before you talk about sucking. If it wasn't for your D, the Bears would still be in the toilet. BTW, how do you kill time when you're not cheerleading? </div><span style="color:purple">Swapping clothes on his lifesize cardboard cutout of Kyle Orton.</span> [​IMG] </div> Thanks for the visual...now I'm gonna be sick. [​IMG]

13. His Greatness

His Greatness BBW Member

How about them Vikes beating the Bears 34-10

14. Dissident

Dissident NFLC Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KyleOrton18 @ Dec 30 2005, 02:28 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (His Greatness @ Dec 30 2005, 12:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KyleOrton18 @ Dec 29 2005, 10:55 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> They should sign TO this off-season. After seeing how the Randy Moss-less expirement basically failed, they should sign him. A reciever of his caliber, and the off-field problems of Moss.</div>No, im pretty sure the Vikings organization would want to deal with another troublesome reciever </div>So you're apparently, It's Moss' fault Onterio Smith tried to beat drug tests w/ a whizzinater, it's his fault Tice scalped his tickets and got busted. It's his fault Birk decided to screw the Vikings after the FO refused to guarentee his 2006 contract. It's his fault that the team had a wild boat party and touched naked women in inappropriate places. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] </div> The more you post, the more I realize you know nothing about football. I hate the Vikes, but to say Birk screwed the FO. You're demented. He was looking out for himself. He really needed surgery and he wanted insurance financially in order to get him to play and put off the surgery. Learn what you are talking about before you speak. You are the only downfall to this board from what I've seen. Stick to cheerleading. Surely you can't screw that up.

15. Dissident

Dissident NFLC Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (His Greatness @ Jan 1 2006, 05:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>How about them Vikes beating the Bears 34-10</div> Ha. A sign of things to come for Chicago in the playoffs.

16. DevinHester23

NO! I'm saying Birk decided to screw the Vikes, b/c they screwed him. He could've played thru the hernia, but decided to get it operated, b/c the FO decided not to gaurentee 2006.

17. DevinHester23

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dissident @ Jan 1 2006, 06:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (His Greatness @ Jan 1 2006, 05:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> How about them Vikes beating the Bears 34-10</div>Ha. A sign of things to come for Chicago in the playoffs. </div> In your dreams.

18. Dissident

Dissident NFLC Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KyleOrton18 @ Jan 1 2006, 07:56 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dissident @ Jan 1 2006, 06:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (His Greatness @ Jan 1 2006, 05:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> How about them Vikes beating the Bears 34-10</div>Ha. A sign of things to come for Chicago in the playoffs. </div>In your dreams. </div> Whatever Ms. Rah, Rah. Be here when they lose. I sure as hell will.

19. Dissident

Dissident NFLC Banned

It's called business, idiot. Either the Vikes get theirs or Birk gets his. He was only looking out for his best interest. You'll see when you grow up. If you ever do.

20. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (His Greatness @ Jan 1 2006, 05:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>How about them Vikes beating the Bears 34-10</div> So your proud of your first team beating the backups of the Bears? [​IMG]