vince carter

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by thedude9990, Nov 19, 2004.

1. 02civic

02civic JBB JustBBall Rookie Team

its a killer trade for portland....who cares about "cap-room" if your portland.....aint none of the big names gunna go there....not till they start winning and get some rep points back! Besides....i dont think luxury tax is gunna stop blazers management from signing players....they've paid it out forever now...a. few more years aint so bad. Do this deal yesterday if your a blazers fan. If you're with the Raps grit your teeth and pull through it, it'll hurt big time in the short run...when you consider just how awesome vince good be if he'd just give his heart back to the team. In the end we might have a shot at Ray Allen, and if not theres always Joe Johnson. And if not that we could always trade the expiring contract to a team that wants the space. If one were so inclined i think an Eddy Curry trade would work. Chicago wants Chandler at Center and i'm sure they'd love some veteran free agents to help out their "kids"

2. Mr. J

Mr. J Triple Up

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting 02civic:</div><div class="quote_post">its a killer trade for portland....who cares about "cap-room" if your portland.....aint none of the big names gunna go there....not till they start winning and get some rep points back! Besides....i dont think luxury tax is gunna stop blazers management from signing players....they've paid it out forever now...a. few more years aint so bad. Do this deal yesterday if your a blazers fan. If you're with the Raps grit your teeth and pull through it, it'll hurt big time in the short run...when you consider just how awesome vince good be if he'd just give his heart back to the team. In the end we might have a shot at Ray Allen, and if not theres always Joe Johnson. And if not that we could always trade the expiring contract to a team that wants the space. If one were so inclined i think an Eddy Curry trade would work. Chicago wants Chandler at Center and i'm sure they'd love some veteran free agents to help out their "kids"</div>
    Exactly! Cap room is not as necessary as what you're getting in return and that's quality in return. For a chance to be great cap room is unimportant.

3. Lebron James#23

Lebron James#23 JBB JustBBall Member

Carter would give the Blazers the boost they need

4. Knicks3

Knicks3 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting DMiles4MVP:</div><div class="quote_post">it'd be great, if you noticed, the Rose Garden is DEAD, so how do u help attendance and energy by the fans?

by adding the most popular, electrifying player in the NBA, [​IMG]</div>

Most popular electrifyin player in the nba... NO WAY! Vince is horrible in the locker room and thats the last thing that a team in crisis needs. Besides is it possible to bloat that pay role anymore then it already is? no way its a horrible move they have there allstars adding vince will just ruin the already rocky chemistry they have just stick with what yuo have and try to create chemistry with whats already thr

5. MaxaMillion711

MaxaMillion711 ...?

Mixer
    .........................Vince is definitely one of the most popular and can be the most electrifying player in the game. Bring him to portland pleeease

6. netnexus

netnexus JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting MaxaMillion711:</div><div class="quote_post">.........................Vince is definitely one of the most popular and can be the most electrifying player in the game. Bring him to portland pleeease</div>
    bringing vince to portland would definetely boost ticket sales... and bring a boost to portland.. but the question is whether vince wants to go to portland or not.

7. og15

og15 JBB *********

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Knicks3:</div><div class="quote_post">Most popular electrifyin player in the nba... NO WAY! Vince is horrible in the locker room and thats the last thing that a team in crisis needs. Besides is it possible to bloat that pay role anymore then it already is? no way its a horrible move they have there allstars adding vince will just ruin the already rocky chemistry they have just stick with what yuo have and try to create chemistry with whats already thr</div>
    Horrible in the locker room? I don't know about that, their's never been any reports about him being a bad locker room guy, he's bad at talking to the media and all that, but isn't a disruptive force at all... [​IMG]

8. Eclipse

Eclipse JBB JustBBall Member

I'm sure his trade demand has hurt team chemistry on the Raps but he's never been a disruption for the team. He'll never be a great leader but he won't be a cancer either.

9. j_a_d_e

j_a_d_e JBB JustBBall Member

it's not yet time....i don't thnk he needs to be traded...there's just a lot at stake herre...