Warriors 2007 NBA Draft Thread

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by jason bourne, May 25, 2007.

1. J_Ray

J_Ray JBB JustBBall Member

Rumor is that DeVon Hardin signed an agent because he got a promise. His last workout was with the W's, he either probably got one from the W's or Pistons. His game is a lot like Big Ben but he's better offensively, not by much, and he's taller. I could see him being a good back-up C for you guys if you did promise him. I know 18 might be a reach, but maybe it could of been your 2nd round pick you promised.

2. .cabangbang

.cabangbang BBW Member

<div class="quote_poster">J_Ray Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Rumor is that DeVon Hardin signed an agent because he got a promise. His last workout was with the W's, he either probably got one from the W's or Pistons. His game is a lot like Big Ben but he's better offensively, not by much, and he's taller. I could see him being a good back-up C for you guys if you did promise him. I know 18 might be a reach, but maybe it could of been your 2nd round pick you promised.</div>

Rumor is that, New Jersey could have been the promised team. Hardin may not have even lasted to the 36 pick, so it'd be hard to promise. None of this even matters anyway.

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Hardin takes name out of NBA draft
    By Andy Katz
    ESPN.com
    Updated: June 18, 2007, 3:08 PM ET

DeVon Hardin wants to be a lottery pick when he leaves for the NBA and, because of that, he has decided to withdraw from the draft and return to Cal for his senior season, Hardin's father said Monday.

Michael Hardin told ESPN.com on Monday afternoon that "the report was inaccurate. We have pulled his name out." The deadline to withdraw for the June 28th draft is 5 p.m. ET Monday.

Michael Hardin father said DeVon worked out for New Jersey, New York (in the same workout), Houston, Miami, Washington, Philadelphia, Detroit, Golden State and the L.A. Lakers. Hardin said he paid the expenses for the trip, which allows DeVon to retain his eligibility.
    </div>

3. J_Ray

J_Ray JBB JustBBall Member

I just saw that too, I read yesterday he was going to sign an agent. I guess those were false reports.....

4. REREM

REREM JBB JustBBall Member

Fazekas is NOT Murphy....the big differences are Fazekas is far more efficient at getting off a good shot in a crowd,he saw plenty of double teams. His overall rebounding skills are very good,he anticipates angles well,fights for he ball,has good hands,and boxes out too. What he has in common with Murph is the good parts-range,a better 3% than a lot of rd 1 SG/SF's,without being a volume chucker,and rebounds-where only Durant (among draft prospects) got more.
    His numbers improved each year....and if you take the last 3 they add up to over 20/10. He was WAC player of the year those 3 years-despite Millsap leading the NCAA in boards.

That Hill is listed in mocks as late as our rd 2 is pretty baffling. His numbers,production match well with the lotto guys-except Durant. His 64% FG while getting near 19 pt in the tough Big East is also nice-and he had about the same shotblock avg as Greg Oden.

Branden Heath is a guy I never got to see. I've heard he's got the athletic tools,at least enough to be a legit prospect. His numbers are solid,perhaps not strong enough in any one area. For us-he can be an invite if he slips through the draft-which seems about a 50-50 chance. As a rd 2,I've focused more on PF and PG,except for Dom McGuire who's got freaky shotblock-reb-assist numbers for a SF (not a pure shooter though)

If at 46 we just missed Lasme,Aaron Brooks,Zabian Dowdell, then we might look to Heath,Russell Carter,McHugh Mattis. I don't think we'd lean toward a SG,as most would not rank above Azubuike on our depth chart....so may get too little chance to emerge. Earlier,Morris Almond can be the exception. I can see him getting 20 often in the NBA,and having enough overall game to get into the rotation. If he's picked in the 20's...a steal. McGuire is fascinating-I can't recall anyone who in one season had a 10 assist game and a 10 shotblock game-both for triple doubles. Can he be our B Bowen? He does have some rough edges. His turnovers were a bit high,but then he really was trying to do a bit too much,which his team needed. As a pro we would not look to him to be the scorer or main passer,so he'd be forcing things less. The idea he's a good running SF who outblocked/boarded the 6-10,6-11 guys in the lottery just gets my attention.

Oregon PG Aaron Brooks and Va Tech's Zabian Dowdell are candidates for rd 2 PG. Dowdell's teammate,Jamon Gordon is worth considering too,but he MIGHT slip through and be an unpicked invite along with Cal's Ubaka.

Brooks is small but nasty quick-fast. He also is a sharpshooter from 3. He needs to become more of a "true PG" in terms of setting guys up,but Oregon didn't really have a go-to scorer,or an Oden in the paint,so perhaps he had to do a bit too much of the scorer role.

Va Tech's guards Dowdell and gordon were the key's to a great season by a football school trying to play in the ACC where quite a few schools have NCAA championship trophies. They beat Duke and Ga Tech,beat N Carolina twice. Dowdell dropped 33 on UNC. 6-4 Gordon is the PG,6-2 Dowdell the SG,but they overlapped a lot,with often roles swapped and Dowdell playing more of the PG role. Dowdell is real solid in the clutch-a V Good slasher with handles and a nice eye for opportunity. Gordon has some muscle and uses it well,while Dowdell is very active-a great move without the ball guy. Between them they excelled at finding the weakness and attacking it. Dowdell in this pre-draft process has been working as a PG. So far he's apparantly adjusted well,while he was not really the PG,he was definitely a "combo" who did a lot of the PG role-and being a Sr...he probably accumulated as much point experiance as many of the Fr/So guys. He's not quite a Ben Gordon shooter,but has better PG instincts,is a better dribbler than Monta...should be able to fill a role that includes PG and SG.

I'm aware that Euroball is a bit slower pace than the NBA...but then so is the average college game. Seems there's about the same rebound opportunities in a 70 pt game either way.. I tend to be a bit skeptical about any hyped Euro who's stats just do not match a description that insists that he's a star and a stud. If I'd seen game-I'd perhaps feel otherwise. Yi DID have some strong numbers in China....of course the whole league might-at best...have one or two guys besides him with a slim chance to ever play in the NBA,and none with rd 1 hopes. Splitter played in a league with quite a few pretty good players-though the Euro's who have a lot of talent get skimmed off by the NBA before they really impact Euro League much. Splitter seems a guy with a decent bunch of tools---but now he's no longer an 18 yr old,he's had several years as a hyped prospect and he should be having SOME dominating performances by now. His numbers started to move up midseason-with his minutes,yet are still not that special. I'd wonder if he's a guy who gets beyond being a backup C.

I generally avoid any final judgement on whoever I was not able to see. If the Warrior staff travels,sees taped games,meets these guys and everything says take him....I get no veto anyhow. I do find it kind of folly for me to advocate us taking someone when what I know amounts to second hand news and rumor,when the "reviews" don't seem to match the numbers. I've become a bit wary of the "high upside" freshman types who-when I see them play or break down the stats...are as-is barely at a rd 2 level. There's a blind faith that every guy with good tools and some high school glory is going to reach his theoretical potential,will fix his flaws,will get consistant,will have the work ethic-hustle at the very high level it takes to play at the top level. A lot of players simply do not even grasp what a max effort is,and definitely can't sustain it with the persistance it takes to go from a gifted but just above average freshman-soph to an NBA starter.

5. REREM

<div class="quote_poster">Air Monta Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">The last thing I want is Pietrus back on the team. Sure he's athletic, sure he has amazing length, quickness, and jumping, but he makes horrible desicions, he still fouls constantly and he is worthless without a good PG. I'd rather keep the cheaper, more fundamentally sound Azubuike.</div>

As it is now-I can just guess at what bids are made for Pietrus and Azu. Both have especially good physical tools and energy. Pietrus has explosiveness that's extreme----IF it can be unleashed. He's made progress but remains a guy who's short on fundamentals,court awareness. His intensity and hustle often backfires on him. He CAN do things that many can't,but when you try to do something spectacular-you need solid execution,not just the quickness and elevation.

Too bad he did not get a couple years of US college ball before the NBA. The Warriors lack that assistant coach who homes in on what this type of player needs to fix-and makes it happen. We seem to need to have to get guys who can pretty near coach themselves as far as polishing up skills. O' Bryant remains a complete mystery,as the W's appeared to figure a #9 pick is just a thing you deal with as a spare time hobby. That's been the pattern with Ike,Pietrus,Murphy etc. Even J Rich and Monta need to get some help,as they,like Pietrus,would really benefit if they had a better ability to dribble through traffic. Rather than improve that ability----the W's took the easy out and seemed to say-don't even try it.

Guys who's game is about speed tend to dribble high,well above waist level much of the time. That's best in the open as you can turn on the speed. If you need to drive through a defense-with hands reaching...you need to lower the dribble,pound it harder,keep it in contact and control more and be aware of where the ball is--at each split second-relative to the fingertips of each defender. Baron does this well. Mullin as a player was great at it. Magic Johnson,at 6-9 could not get the ball low like a 5-10 Iverson,but his awareness let him weave it where it was secure,and he used his size to screen off threats. Some of it is instinctive-but a lot can be another skill that's learned and practiced.

Our best percentage move-as regards Pietrus-is to probably match. While he still needs to have a few key details fixed-I think that they can be-and if that happens he can explode (in a good way). If we are not seeing progress as mid season nears-then we trade. Hopefully,even if he's come up short for our needs-we still showcased him enough that he's good trade bait.

6. DTKennedy

DTKennedy JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Air Monta Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">The last thing I want is Pietrus back on the team. Sure he's athletic, sure he has amazing length, quickness, and jumping, but he makes horrible desicions, he still fouls constantly and he is worthless without a good PG. I'd rather keep the cheaper, more fundamentally sound Azubuike.</div>

Agree 100%. Four years in the league now, and is hoops IQ doesn't seem to have gone up a single point. Let somebody else try and teach him how to play basketball LOL.

7. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

I agree with Air Monta. Plus, as Kwan points out constantly, we have to save up enough cash for Ellis and Beans because they seem to be the most important big and small men to build off of. If Baron should ever get a season ending injury, Ellis has to come in and bail us out because we're so guard-dependent on offense.

Plus, I've had it with Pietrus. Yeah, he's a Michael Jordan-esque type of athlete, but the guy is dumb and he can't shoot free throws or find any other shot other than dunks and three pointers. He'd dribble his way into a charge or a travel and that's very annoying. The only time he is good is when we can actually run, but if we're in halfcourt the guy is practically useless outside of offensive rebounds and hustle quickness.

The guy just doesn't pay attention to what's going on out there and half the time it seems he didn't even realize where he screwed up and what to do next time to avoid screwing up again. He's the opposite of Dunleavy, but the same type of results IMO. What I mean is while he does a few things a team needs to be successful, he's also out there doing a bunch of things to become a huge liability. He's a wildcard and I don't think he's naturally smart about the game like Beans or Ellis is.

Between either him or Barnes, I'd rather have Barnes, believe it or not... and you know, Barnes angers me sometimes just as much if not more. Another year of airhead france is probably like the same kind of wishful thinking we had on Dunleavy's "improvement" year a.k.a. contract year. In my mind, Pietrus == Dunleavy. We need to get rid of him. We're better served if we find a Raja Bell undrafted guy or a Josh Howard or some college senior or Euro league vet (Noccioni) to be the defensive/offensive small forward. Actually... maybe not Josh Howard... he pulled a Chris Webber in the nba finals. LOL. Ah, I like Jho anyway.

8. DTKennedy

<div class="quote_poster">Air Monta Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">I personally loved what I saw from Powell. He may be undersized, much like Ike, but he has natural quickness, he seemed pretty strong going for rebounds, he could block shots and he provided huge energy on the floor. His offensive game is limited to midrange J's, but he can develop into a Udonis Haslem type if given playing time. I think he has more potential than Ike right now.</div>
    Well, I hope you're right [​IMG]

<div class="quote_poster">Air Monta Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">I don't understand why you would rather have Smith than Splitter. Splitter is one of the better defenders in the draft and is very similar to Biedrins in the defensive and rebounding aspects. Why not have a Biedrins with a jumper and passing abilities play next to the real Biedrins who can score inside? The more I read about Smith, the more he sounds like Murphy. DX says that he is a bad positioned rebounder, that on defense and rebounding he gets easily outmuscled and will often give up.</div>

I like Smith because he's athletic, he rebounds and he's a skilled scorer. Splitter's offensive game is apparently quite a bit behind Smith's. But I wouldn't have a problem with either guy.

9. boogiescott

boogiescott JBB JustBBall Member

Cus

i dont believe you would rather have barnes.... i think, like me you would like to see both gone..... and that money put towards signing Nocioni.....

I would like to see them sign Nocioni and then resign AZ....

I hope BArnes gets a sucker to sign him for big money like CArdinal and boykins did.....

Pietrus i would love to see back at a discount rate.... MP, despite making endless errors has a likability factor..... there is nothing i like about Barnes.... i laughed at him when he was being a moron tryin to talk **** and intimidate last season.

Pietrus makes moron mistakes that he should know better than... but makes up for it with hustle and crashing the boards.... and a positive attitude

Barnes makes the same kinds of moron mistakes that he should know better than.... but he also makes stupid errors trying to be flashy acting like he is magic or something.... he has a piss poor attitude pointing fingers very dunleavy like... and to me he is like fisher in that he just wont accept being a role player and tries to do too much beyond his scope... yeah he makes up for it with hustle sometimes.... he has no likability factor... and i would like to see him go.

10. Custodianrules2

<div class="quote_poster">boogielew Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Cus

i dont believe you would rather have barnes.... i think, like me you would like to see both gone..... and that money put towards signing Nocioni.....

I hope BArnes gets a sucker to sign him for big money like CArdinal and boykins did.....

Pietrus i would love to see back at a discount rate.... MP, despite making endless errors has a likability factor..... there is nothing i like about Barnes.... i laughed at him when he was being a moron tryin to talk **** and intimidate last season.

Pietrus makes moron mistakes that he should know better than... but makes up for it with hustle and crashing the boards.... and a positive attitude

Barnes makes the same kinds of moron mistakes that he should know better than.... but he also makes stupid errors trying to be flashy acting like he is magic or something.... he has a piss poor attitude pointing fingers very dunleavy like... and to me he is like fisher in that he just wont accept being a role player and tries to do too much beyond his scope... yeah he makes up for it with hustle sometimes.... he has no likability factor... and i would like to see him go.</div>

You are right, I don't want either Barnes nor Pietrus on this roster because I think all are very raw and limited. I would rather see a guy who can be a little physical, very /quickathletic and shoot. Guys like Noccioni, Raja Bell, and Bruce Bowen. I respect those swing men even if they all play a little dirty. Maybe we need such a guy on the perimeter.

But yeah, I'm just saying I don't like Pietrus that much compared to Barnes. I think Barnes is a little less dumber on the court.

11. .cabangbang

.cabangbang BBW Member

<div class="quote_poster">DTKennedy Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Well, I hope you're right [​IMG]

I like Smith because he's athletic, he rebounds and he's a skilled scorer. Splitter's offensive game is apparently quite a bit behind Smith's. But I wouldn't have a problem with either guy.</div>

The only problem, is that Smith doesn't have the strength that Splitter has and his rebounding comes from Murphyesque skills, being where the ball is, and hoping someone doesn't jump in front of you.

12. Custodianrules2

<div class="quote_poster">Air Monta Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">The only problem, is that Smith doesn't have the strength that Splitter has and his rebounding comes from Murphyesque skills, being where the ball is, and hoping someone doesn't jump in front of you.</div>

Also, the plus side on Splitter is that he has the ability to score with either hand pretty well and he's show-cased some face-the-basket type of game when he's training for the Brazillian national team. I think he did start out as a SF/PF until he grew too big for it. But now he plays center. I think he's got some upside and maybe we can unlock it. I just hope his mind wants to be more than he is. I think he's got good fundamentals in the passing and post defense department. He can see the floor well and he pretty much knows when to give ground or commit on defense.

But... I think Smith is a decent passer as well... I think the question just remains is can his skills translate to the pros? Will he be strong enough? Hard to say.

For Jason Smith... he's all right... I got mixed reviews about how he sounds on the Warriors. I'm not sure if his athleticism would stand out on the next level or if what he does at the collegiate level would translate to the pros. Plus, what is his competition at center compared to Splitter's? I think Splitter is challenged a lot more, especially with that trapezoidal key. It makes it harder to camp near the basket, yet he still gets some points inside there despite being one of the last options on offense. Defense is the key, I think. If Jason Smith isn't going to dominate or even get the ball, how is his defense every night? I'd rather take a kind of Biedrins' type of player over a guy that's known as more of a collegiate scorer that has promise.

I guess if Splitter won't or can't buy out his contract, I'd take Smith or Josh McRoberts. At least they ain't slow by nba standards. For their sizes, they are actually slightly above average or good athletes.

13. bayareafan85

bayareafan85 JBB JustBBall Member

Warriors watch Yi: Is Golden State ready to jump into the Yi Jianlian sweepstakes?

A Warriors contingent, including vice president Chris Mullin and coach Don Nelson, made the trip south Monday morning to watch the Chinese draft prospect work out in Los Angeles, according to league sources.

Their impression will go a long way toward determining how Golden State approaches the draft, which takes place June 28. With Yi projected as a top-10 selection and unlikely to fall past lottery teams, 18th-picking Golden State would have to trade up to nab Yi on draft night.

The 7-footer has worked out for Boston, Atlanta, Chicago and Sacramento in Southern California, where he has been training for the past two months.

Yi's size and athleticism figure to be a good fit for Nelson's up-tempo system, and his marketability in a heavily Asian-populated region is undoubtedly appealing to both sides.

Briefly: That part of the Warriors' brain trust was in Los Angeles didn't stop Golden State from going forward with its regular predraft workouts back home. Virginia Tech guard Zabian Dowdell was among those in Oakland on Monday and USC swingman Nick Young, Nevada forward Nick Fazekas and Syracuse forward Demetrius Nichols are expected to be in Oakland on Wednesday with Duke forward Josh McRoberts on Thursday. ... Mullin checked on Kosta Perovic, last year's second-round pick, in Europe last week, but no decision has been made on Perovic's NBA status for next season. The two parties plan to touch base again after the Serbian League playoffs end, said agent Bill Duffy, whose firm represents the 7-footer. Perovic's BC Partizan club holds a 1-0 lead in the best-of-five Serbian League finals.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?...SPGK0QHFHG1.DTL

14. .cabangbang

.cabangbang BBW Member

<div class="quote_poster">custodianrules2 Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Also, the plus side on Splitter is that he has the ability to score with either hand pretty well and he's show-cased some face-the-basket type of game when he's training for the Brazillian national team. I think he did start out as a SF/PF until he grew too big for it. But now he plays center. I think he's got some upside and maybe we can unlock it. I just hope his mind wants to be more than he is. I think he's got good fundamentals in the passing and post defense department. He can see the floor well and he pretty much knows when to give ground or commit on defense.

But... I think Smith is a decent passer as well... I think the question just remains is can his skills translate to the pros? Will he be strong enough? Hard to say.

For Jason Smith... he's all right... I got mixed reviews about how he sounds on the Warriors. I'm not sure if his athleticism would stand out on the next level or if what he does at the collegiate level would translate to the pros. Plus, what is his competition at center compared to Splitter's? I think Splitter is challenged a lot more, especially with that trapezoidal key. It makes it harder to camp near the basket, yet he still gets some points inside there despite being one of the last options on offense. Defense is the key, I think. If Jason Smith isn't going to dominate or even get the ball, how is his defense every night? I'd rather take a kind of Biedrins' type of player over a guy that's known as more of a collegiate scorer that has promise.

I guess if Splitter won't or can't buy out his contract, I'd take Smith or Josh McRoberts. At least they ain't slow by nba standards. For their sizes, they are actually slightly above average or good athletes.</div>

The thing that wins me over with Splitter is his defensive abilities. He's a good shotblocker, and he's a bit stronger than Biedrins defending the low block. It'd be amazing having Splitter defend the low block, the player puts up a shot, Biedrins stuffs the ball into the first row. Splitter at this point, is a more fluid Biedrins who probably doesn't crash the boards as well yet, so I'd be very happy with him.

15. jason bourne

jason bourne JBB JustBBall Member

Law enforcement
    I haven't posted much on this board because I've been following MLB this year. Anyway, it's interesting reading your picks and I will have to watch the Yahoo vids to see who's worthwhile.

I have one piece of bad news for those thinking about trading the #18 pick. Well, it may not be bad news if you didn't want AK-47. [​IMG].

Cons against AK-47 would be his exorbitant salary and injury history.

Sloan: Jazz plan to retain Kirilenko
    Posted: Tuesday June 19, 2007 2:54PM; Updated: Tuesday June 19, 2007 2:54PM

SALT LAKE CITY (AP) -- Despite complaints about his playing time and even tears during the playoffs, Andrei Kirilenko likely will remain with the Utah Jazz.

"We're going to keep him, as far as I'm concerned," coach Jerry Sloan said Monday.

"We're not looking. I don't like to trade people," he said. "But we've got to do what's best for the franchise, always."

Kirilenko, Utah's top draft pick in 1999 and its highest-paid player, averaged fewer than 10 points in 17 playoff games as the Jazz advanced to the Western Conference finals. He made 21.3 percent of his 3-point shots during the season, a career low.

"He's got to come and play," Sloan said. "I mean, when he doesn't come and play hard, he can blame it on whatever he wants, but all I can say is what I see on the floor.

"We loved the way when he plays great," the coach said. "And he can be good all the time if he works at it."

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/465...ping_kirilenko/

16. DTKennedy

<div class="quote_poster">Air Monta Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">The only problem, is that Smith doesn't have the strength that Splitter has and his rebounding comes from Murphyesque skills, being where the ball is, and hoping someone doesn't jump in front of you.</div>

Well, neither of them is perfect...you can't expect that with a late-teens pick. And as I say, I'm ok with either of them. My main concern with splitter is that his offensive game is still (reportedly) limited, so I'm not sure how often Nels is going to want to have he and Beans on the floor at the same time.

17. .cabangbang

.cabangbang BBW Member

<div class="quote_poster">DTKennedy Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Well, neither of them is perfect...you can't expect that with a late-teens pick. And as I say, I'm ok with either of them. My main concern with splitter is that his offensive game is still (reportedly) limited, so I'm not sure how often Nels is going to want to have he and Beans on the floor at the same time.</div>

His offensive game is about the same as Biedrins, only Splitter has a decent jumper and can make free throws. I don't think we need scoring as much as we do defense, so Splitter is the safe pick.

18. jason bourne

jason bourne JBB JustBBall Member

Law enforcement
  19. REREM

<div class="quote_poster">boogielew Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Cus

Barnes makes the same kinds of moron mistakes that he should know better than.... but he also makes stupid errors trying to be flashy acting like he is magic or something.... he has a piss poor attitude pointing fingers very dunleavy like... and to me he is like fisher in that he just wont accept being a role player and tries to do too much beyond his scope... yeah he makes up for it with hustle sometimes.... he has no likability factor... and i would like to see him go.</div>

...I recall Jax,Harrington,Ellis,Biedrins making mistakes. It was hardly just MP and Barnes....and at times,Pietrus' intensity and Barnes versatility were a big plus. It will tend to come down to the $$$$. Clearly these were 2 guys Nellie had some faith in late---when half the team was getting a DNP. With few teams able to pay over MLE-that's the max price tag. Nocioni will likely get a bit over the MLE,probably from the Bulls. That's probably not an option. We also probably would want to keep Powell and Azu...and Lose Jazzy Cabbages.
    I'd doubt bids for Powell-Azu top $2 mill. Pietrus? We'd match any bid up to $4.5 mill. Above that is a maybe. For Barnes,we'd hope to get him at $4 mill and likely would go a bit higher-perhaps full MLE.

The odds we find anyone equal to Barnes-Azu-Powell on the low $ scrap pile are slim. Barnes outperformed most of last year's lotto picks.

Jazzy probably does not get an offer elsewhere for $4 mill....but might buy out at $2 mill or less.

Long shot....Zarko turns up healthy and re-signs cheap ... perhaps a team option?

If we retain Pietrus....it does not mean he's here past trade deadline. The W's REALLY need to prove they can coach/develop players who have a few obvious flaws. What's wrong with Pietrus,or Ellis is no dark secret. Somewhere there's an assistant coach with the smarts to help these guys. There's probably a coach able to get POB to where he's getting minutes. Wasting prospects is a luxury we can't afford.

20. REREM

<div class="quote_poster">jason voorhees Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">And the winner is...

Nick Fazekas?

<a href="http://draftexpress.com/viewarticle.php?a=2128" target="_blank">http://draftexpress.com
    /viewarticle.php?a=2128</a></div>

Obvious-unless you count Durant as a PF (which I would)[​IMG]

The guy just had back to back 20/10 seasons.....58% fg,84% ft,3 pt range,decent D.....6-11 and no misbehavior issues or injury history. Pretty much a steal. Herbert Hill also should do very well by the numbers. Fewer boards than Fazekas,but more blocks. Deluxe 64%FG--while scoring 19 per.[​IMG]