Warriors 98 @ Wolves 95

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by Rudeezy, Dec 7, 2003.

1. Purple N Gold

Purple N Gold JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Rudeezy:</div><div class="quote_post">Richardson hits a 3 with .02 left on the clock!!!!!

Warriors WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got my upset![​IMG]</div>

Great, great, great win for the Warriors. J-Rich came up clutch. I thought T-Wolves were going to win it, looked like KG was going to take over. Warriors, J-Rich!!!!

2. the MDE

the MDE JBB JustBBall Member

Wow, the Wolves seriously lost? Holy smokes! I love it! Upset city baby! [​IMG]

3. Rudeezy

Rudeezy JBB Senior *********

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting twolvefan11:</div><div class="quote_post">Great. Just great. Good game Warriors, but next time you won't get so lucky.... Can't wait for next time.</div>Lucky? When will you start giving the Warriors some credit? Maybe the Wolves just aren't that good? They are below .500 at home.

I guess we will need to win the NBA championship before we gain some respect.

4. the MDE

the MDE JBB JustBBall Member

The Warriors have been surprising.. They beat the Spurs and the Wolves and have won some games they really weren't expected to win. Very surprising...

5. Rudeezy

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting the MDE:</div><div class="quote_post">The Warriors have been surprising.. They beat the Spurs and the Wolves and have won some games they really weren't expected to win. Very surprising...</div>They also beat the Pistons. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the Warriors have lost to an East team thus far.

The Warriors are making a name for themselves in this league and are silencing the haters.[​IMG]

6. Moo2K4

Moo2K4 NBA West Producer

Wow, sounds like I missed one hell of a game. Damn, oh well. But, about the TWolves, I don't think they're quite as good as they were put out to be. Now, granted that Olowakandi, Hudson, and Szcerbiak are out, that gives em some lee-way. But, you really do have to give the Warriors some credit. Everyone, including me, thought that they'd be doomed without Arenas this year, but, they've turned out to be good. They might be able to sneak in as the 8 seed this year but that's yet to be seen. But, nonetheless, great win. Now I think I'll check out the box score to the game....

7. dee still ballin

dee still ballin JBB JustBBall Member

Sounds like a good game. Too bad im stuck here.

8. twolvefan11

twolvefan11 JBB Banned Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Rudeezy:</div><div class="quote_post">Lucky? When will you start giving the Warriors some credit? Maybe the Wolves just aren't that good? They are below .500 at home.

I guess we will need to win the NBA championship before we gain some respect.</div>

I was just joking man, I guess I forgot to put j/k after it. I like the Warriors, I think they are good. I even think they are a playoff caliber team this year.

9. Rudeezy

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting twolvefan11:</div><div class="quote_post">I was just joking man, I guess I forgot to put j/k after it. I like the Warriors, I think they are good. I even think they are a playoff caliber team this year.</div>lol...its all good man. I just got heated when people don't show any respect for this Warriors team and every win is "lucky".

Everybody collasped on Nick the Quick and forgot about J-Rich. Gotta love it.[​IMG]

10. Henacy

Henacy JBB The Man like Sam

The T-Wolves cant win right now when the oposing teams backcourt plays up to the level of Sam & Spree.

Key Stat- J-Rich& Van Excel combine for 42pts
    Sam & Spree combine for 44pts

J-Rich & Van Excel stayed with Sam & Spree in the scoring column. This allowed G-State's depth to win out. The T-wolves due to injury have no depth. KG is the only player other Sam & Spree capable of putting up big #ers. After Sam, Spree, KG nobody else on the t-wolves is really capable of scoring double digits. So if you have a backcourt that can put up #ers close to Sam&Spree out put its a good chance you will beat the T-wolves at least until the t-wolves set healthy.

11. Rudeezy

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Henacy:</div><div class="quote_post">The T-Wolves cant win right now when the oposing teams backcourt plays up to the level of Sam & Spree.

Key Stat- J-Rich& Van Excel combine for 42pts
    Sam & Spree combine for 44pts

J-Rich & Van Excel stayed with Sam & Spree in the scoring column. This allowed G-State's depth to win out. The T-wolves due to injury have no depth. KG is the only player other Sam & Spree capable of putting up big #ers. After Sam, Spree, KG nobody else on the t-wolves is really capable of scoring double digits. So if you have a backcourt that can put up #ers close to Sam&Spree out put its a good chance you will beat the T-wolves at least until the t-wolves set healthy.</div>Some good points Henacy. Also remember that J-Rich scored 30 of those 42 points. This guy is getting better and better as the season moves along.

I think it was Sandman who said that J-Rich didn't have a shot. That shot just beat the Wolves.[​IMG]

12. Rudeezy

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">This time, Kevin Garnett and the Minnesota Timberwolves were on the wrong end of a buzzer-beater.

Jason Richardson hit a three-pointer with two-tenths of a second remaining, lifting the Golden State Warriors to a 98-95 victory over the Timberwolves on Tuesday.

Garnett hit a buzzer-beater Sunday to give Minnesota a 96-94 win over the Los Angeles Clippers.

After a runner by Richardson tied the game, 93-93, with 1:29 left, Garnett put Minnesota back in front with 1:13 remaining. Golden State's Nick Van Exel hit two free throws 11 seconds later, setting the stage for a dramatic ending.

Richardson led Golden State with 30 points as the Warriors snapped the Timberwolves' three-game winning streak. Brian Cardinal added 17 points while Van Exel and Erick Dampier had 12 points apiece.

Garnett led Minnesota with 33 points and 14 rebounds. Latrell Sprewell contributed 27 points and Sam Cassell chipped in 17 and 12 assists. </div>

recap

box score

13. InNETSweTrust

InNETSweTrust JBB Philippines' Finest

Looks like you smelled it right. hehehe. J-Rich killed them fair and square.

14. Rudeezy

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting InNETSweTrust:</div><div class="quote_post">Looks like you smelled it right. hehehe. J-Rich killed them fair and square.</div>I have a good sense of smell.[​IMG]

It was really a great game to watch. It was too much stress for me knowing and waiting for KG to break out in the final minutes. Warriors played some excellent D down the stretch.

15. starchild

starchild JBB Banned Member

warriors beat timberwolves

i can't believe it!!!! i didn't think that it was possible, and brian cardinal had a big night with kevin garnett, he impressed me alot with his play. maybe the warriors are for real this year even without arenas, i give them much props for their effort they are putting in but i believe down the stretch they are going to miss arenas but only time will tell.

16. Rudeezy

Am I the only one not suprised by the Warriors early success this season? I know allnet knew the Warriors were underrated but it seems as though everyone is suprised with every Warriors victory.

Don't get me wrong, the Wolves are a better team, atleast on paper. But the Warriors have proven that they can hang with anyone in the league, even the best of the west.

START BELIEVING PEOPLE!

17. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

Scary thing is the Warriors have yet to play a game with a full team.Murphy and Foyle are still injuried.Richardson and NVE have both missed alot of games combined.Yet they are 1 game over 500.Impressive...

18. kobeonfire

kobeonfire JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Rudeezy:</div><div class="quote_post">Am I the only one not suprised by the Warriors early success this season? I know allnet knew the Warriors were underrated but it seems as though everyone is suprised with every Warriors victory.

Don't get me wrong, the Wolves are a better team, atleast on paper. But the Warriors have proven that they can hang with anyone in the league, even the best of the west.

START BELIEVING PEOPLE!</div>

No- you're not the only one... haha go back to my posts before the season began when I said taht they'd make the playoffs.

19. Rudeezy

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting kobeonfire:</div><div class="quote_post">No- you're not the only one... haha go back to my posts before the season began when I said taht they'd make the playoffs.</div>Yea, I remember that. Sorry, I probably forgot a few people.[​IMG]