Warriors Fans Roll Call!

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by Rudeezy, Dec 1, 2003.

1. nakaholik

nakaholik JBB Registered User

been a warriors fan since the lockout season, when i started following pro ball...

favorite current warriors: dunleavy
    favorite player in the nba: lebron (he's gonna be great)
    favorite all-time warrior: chamberlain (100 points)

2. Doctor Kajita

Doctor Kajita Active Member

Finance
    Warriors fan since Run TMC days...

fav warrior: Brian Cardinal, but I always change my mind.
    fav nba player: Latrell Sprewell

3. Ankle Breaker

Ankle Breaker JBB JustBBall Member

hell yeah man warriors fan my whole life,
    my favorite warrior is Jason richardson
    and im from oakland, so i get to catch a game here or there, and surprisingly they are doing better than i expected...

4. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

"Do I have to be a girl to call him sexy? [​IMG]" - quote from BigTime about Jason Richardson

Since this area is pretty liberal about guys that think other guys are sexy, I guess it shouldn't matter. But coming from a non-you standpoint, he doesn't look ugly. [​IMG]

5. gina

gina JBB JustBBall Member

I haven't been a W's fan long at all, have only recently started following them. My favorite player in the NBA is NVE period (LeBron is second). NVE is my boy. He's been my boy since he was on the lakers and he'll be my boy to the end of his career. Period. I like Clifford Robinson (Uncle Cliff) too. I agree with the other posters that say the W's should be doing better considering the talent on that team.

6. Warriorfansnc93

Warriorfansnc93 JBB JustBBall Member

How long have you been a Warriors fan? 92-93 season (hence the name Warriors fan since 93

Who is your current favorite Warriors player(s)? JRich, Custodian

Who is your all-time favorite Warriors player(s)? Webber, Spree

Predictions for this season? 40 wins no play off spot. Will be there down the stretch though.

7. Rudeezy

Rudeezy JBB Senior *********

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Warriorfansnc93:</div><div class="quote_post">How long have you been a Warriors fan? 92-93 season (hence the name Warriors fan since 93

Who is your current favorite Warriors player(s)? JRich, Custodian

Who is your all-time favorite Warriors player(s)? Webber, Spree

Predictions for this season? 40 wins no play off spot. Will be there down the stretch though.</div>Welcome aboard and I hope you post, a lot.[​IMG]

8. Warriorfansnc93

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Rudeezy:</div><div class="quote_post">Welcome aboard and I hope you post, a lot.[​IMG]</div>
    As long as the board does not die like the other boards every time the Warriors lose.

9. Rudeezy

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Warriorfansnc93:</div><div class="quote_post">As long as the board does not die like the other boards every time the Warriors lose.</div>Dont worry about that. We have many Warrior die hard fans. There are more posts when the Warriors lose, hence the "disgusting loss" thread.[​IMG]

10. Warriorfansnc93

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Rudeezy:</div><div class="quote_post">Dont worry about that. We have many Warrior die hard fans. There are more posts when the Warriors lose, hence the "disgusting loss" thread.[​IMG]</div>

Cool.

After watching this game against the Suns I came back to this thread to edit my post about current favorite players and add the Custodian, but suprise! He was already there.

11. Rudeezy

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Warriorfansnc93:</div><div class="quote_post">Cool.

After watching this game against the Suns I came back to this thread to edit my post about current favorite players and add the Custodian, but suprise! He was already there.</div>How old are you? You from the Bay Area?

12. Warriorfansnc93

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Rudeezy:</div><div class="quote_post">How old are you? You from the Bay Area?</div>

I will be 25 in May. I grew up in Santa Rosa. I am in the military now and am stationed in CO. But I go to every game the Warriors play in Denver. I started playing ball in 8th grade, which is when I started rooting for all the local teams.

Giants, A's, 49er's, Raiders when they moved back to Oakland, Warriors, Sharks. I hate the Kings though, not local enough.

13. Rudeezy

Cool stuff. How did you hear of Justbball?

14. Warriorfansnc93

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Rudeezy:</div><div class="quote_post">Cool stuff. How did you hear of Justbball?</div>
    From this lame a$$ forum...

http://forums.prospero.com/kr-warriors/start

I am GSWfan or KickerStang over there. But I think I like my new name.

15. Rudeezy

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Warriorfansnc93:</div><div class="quote_post">From this lame a$$ forum...

http://forums.prospero.com/kr-warriors/start

I am GSWfan or KickerStang over there. But I think I like my new name.</div>Cool. That was me who posted that link.[​IMG]

16. Warriorfansnc93

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Rudeezy:</div><div class="quote_post">Cool. That was me who posted that link.[​IMG]</div>

Yes it was. Thank goodness. That board just dies unless there is some BIG news.

17. Rudeezy

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Warriorfansnc93:</div><div class="quote_post">Yes it was. Thank goodness. That board just dies unless there is some BIG news.</div>Yea, I just saw it today because I usually check the Mercury for Warriors news. If you know anyone else from there, invite them over. We could get some good Warrior discussions going.[​IMG]

18. philsmith75

philsmith75 JBB JustBBall Member

How long have you been a Warriors fan? Since the days of Nate Thurmond, Rick Barry and Jerry Lucas in the late '60s.

Who is your current favorite Warriors player(s)? Cardinal

Who is your all-time favorite Warriors player(s)? Rick Barry and Phil Smith

Predictions for this season? Lose out on final playoff spot but show promise.

19. YayAreaFanatic

YayAreaFanatic JBB JustBBall Member

How long have you been a Warriors fan?
    I happened to become a Warriors fan the year before they traded Mitch Richmond for Billy Owens, even though I'm 22 I liked to think of myself as an old-guard fan since I actually remember RUN TMC and the sick feeling I got when they traded Mitch away...now it seems like i've been getting that feeling every year.

Who is your current favorite Warriors player(s)?
    I like the play and potential of Dunleavy. He's got the intangibles you just can't teach. Throw that in with size and the innate ability to get others involved and you got a winner.

Who is your all-time favorite Warriors player(s)?
    My all time would have to be Donyell Marshall, but you got to hear me out on this one. Donyell represented the plight of the Warriors for so long. The man left over from the Webber trade. He epitomized the Warriors front office blunders. But I stick by him, he was here through the thin and didn't throw up a fuss and make us, the fans sick. Donyell You're the Man.

Predictions for this season?
    I think after the All Star break, the W's go on a few winning streaks and thread together a break on the 7th playoff spot, settling on the 8th. That is if we don't trade Nick the Kwik and Erick.

20. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

Welcome! from the ESPN board right?