Warriors Lockeroom Talk After Game 2

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by .cabangbang, Apr 26, 2007.

1. .cabangbang

.cabangbang BBW Member

Nellie: Well fellas, that didn?t go so well.Baron Davis: Sorry guys. I should have kept my cool.Baron?s Beard: What the hell you talkin? ?bout Baron? We didn?t do nuthin? wrong! The refs screwed us!Baron Davis: Quiet, Beard. You already got me in enough trouble tonight.Baron?s Beard: I?m jus? sayin? that we didn?t deserve to get tossed.Baron Davis: Shut up!Baron?s Beard: DON?T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT! I?M A GROWN BEARD!Baron Davis: Sorry.Nellie: Regardless, we played crap out there tonight. We let them control the tempo. Now, as coach, it?s my duty to?[Monta Ellis starts giggling in the corner]Nellie: Something funny, Ellis?Monta Ellis: You said ?doody?!Nellie: Jesus Jeffrey Christ. Anyway, for one, we have to take care of the ball, guys! We have to pass better. We have to dribble the ball better.Andris Biedrins: In Soviet Russia, ball dribble you.[Room goes silent]Nellie: Thanks Andy. Now, we?ve done a decent job on Dirk, but?Mickael Pietrus: Oui, tres bien, in France, we never bow down to Germans![Room goes silent again]Nellie: Now who can tell me what we need to do differently in Game Three?Stephen Jackson [screaming, shirtless]: We gotta drop ?dem muthafuckas! ?Dey a bunch of jump shootin? bi*ch muthafuckas! You come at the king you best not miss. And we gotta drop ?dem refs too! Yo, coach, you want me to put a dime out on Salvatore?s ass? I got me some hardcore peeps here in the Lone Star State.Nellie [head in hands, with a look of utter disgust]: What did he just say?Adonal Foyle [putting down a newspaper]: It?s my contention that Mr. Stephen first depicted our Dallas-based counterparts as feminine athletes who are currently engaging in non-marital sex with our mothers, which would seem to be a contradiction in itself. Now, in Atlas Shrugged, Ayn Rand says that there are no contradictions, so?Nellie: Put a cork in it, Adonal. How?s about you go make me a grilled cheese sandwich? Use the good gruyere.Andris Biedrins: In Soviet Russia, cheese grill you.Sarunas Jasikevicius [standing up]: We beat ourselves tonight. Jason Terry and Josh Howard continuously outhustled us.Nellie: Hey, this is a players-only meeting. No ballboys allowed. Scram!Sarunas Jasikevicius: But I am on the team.[Nellie stares blankly at him]Sarunas Jasikevicius: ? I?m Sarunas Jasikevicius.[Nellie continues to stare blankly at him]Sarunas Jasikevicius: ? I came over in the Murphy-Dunleavy trade.[Nellie keeps staring blankly]Sarunas Jasikevicius [sighs]: ? you?ve been calling me ?Vince? for the last three months.[Nellie keeps staring blankly][Sarunas Jasikevicius sits back down, defeated and muttering something in Lithuanian under his breath.]Stephen Jackson: Hey don?t trip, Vince. We?ll get ?em in Game Three.[Nellie pours himself a big glass of Scotch]Monta Ellis: Hey, anyone want some candy?[Nellie downs the Scotch]

2. the_pestilence

the_pestilence BBW VIP

out of place, but that's hillarious sh*t.

3. ProStix#6

ProStix#6 BBW Member

If Al Harrington still had the mohawk, it would have something to say too.

4. .cabangbang

.cabangbang BBW Member

I didn't write this, but someone should added in Barnes' mohawk.

5. Pacers fan forever

Pacers fan forever BBW Elite Member

lol. I enjoyed that.nice! :worthy:

6. KCX

KCX BBW VIP

AHAHA! I lol'ed for some of it.. thats halariosu

7. kingjamez

kingjamez BBW VIP

:HAHAHA: :HAHAHA: I loved that..

8. 41nowitzness41

41nowitzness41 BBW Member

[​IMG] Nice!!!!! [​IMG] That's pretty good.

9. Justice

Justice BBW VIP

Poor Sarunas. :no1:

10. Amare320

Amare320 BBW Banned

yeah nice stuff, funny.

11. Silver Man

Silver Man BBW Member

Haha thats pretty funny. Sounds like something you would say BANG.