Warriors to make an offer for DeAndre Jordan on Friday?

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by Run BJM, Dec 9, 2011.

1. philsmith75

philsmith75 JBB JustBBall Member

I see Biedrins getting back to the '08 form, I really do. He's going to play like a veteran, not a scared rookie like he was in '09-'10. Nellie's mind games absolutely killed him and Smart simply ignored him. He's a father and he's going to realize that the most important thing in his life is to make his daughter(?) happy, not Nellie or Smart. I still look back to early last year when he went for 20/20 against the Nuggets and think he'll get back there.

Jordan improved last year and showed some signs of being an above average defensive player. But he's awful offensively.

Biedrins 10/10 is better than Jordan's 8/8. Plus Biedrins is cheaper and older. Fingers are crossed.

2. i hate the warriors

i hate the warriors Slingboxing from LONDON

Personally, I think Jordan would flourish in our offensive system (considering it's the same this year). Anyway, that's pretty much a moot point at this juncture. I really really hope you're right about Biedrins though. Not only because it would obviously benefit the team, but I've always really liked the guy. I agree that his issues are largely psychological...I mean, we've seen him be a double-double guy, so we know he's physically capable...but yeah, Nelson fucked his head up. Not really concerned about his added muscle, because he shies away from contact anyway...but if his mind is right, I think he can be a great help to us this year. He'll have to, because I don't see us acquiring a superior player at the 5-spot now.

3. Run BJM

Run BJM Heavy lies the crown. Staff Member Global Moderator

Per Woj twitter

Cue plan C: Dwight Howard lol.

4. i hate the warriors

i hate the warriors Slingboxing from LONDON

Times like these remind me why I chose this user name....not that I ever needed a reminder.

5. Run BJM

Run BJM Heavy lies the crown. Staff Member Global Moderator

Sidenote, just saw a Tim Roye interview with Beans and his arms to look noticeably more filled out, said he put on "at least 15 lbs". Says his confidence is back but how can he know that without playing?

And while I'm on unrelated news that doesn't deserve its own thread, Jeremy Lin signs with Houston.

Wonder if Sterling wants to dump Kaman now. Hes on the last year of his deal and we've got 10 mils we can absorb... better option than Dalembert/Brown and a short term upgrade.