Warriors v. Clippers

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by Shapecity, Nov 2, 2007.

1. Clif25

Clif25 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Air Monta)</div><div class='quotemain'></p>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Clif25)</div><div class='quotemain'></p>

I wished I knew Richard Hamiliton wasn't going to play. I would have played Azubuike on my fantasy team. 33 points! Dang.</p>

But what is up with Biedrins and Harrington? I thought they were looking very strong during the offseason. Where did they go? We need Al Harrington to step it up. Playing the Jazz again tomorrow is going to be very, very rough.</p>

I don't know, maybe just some teams can start off strong like the Lakers and Jazz and others don't, like the Warriors and maybe the Suns? I don't know. This team does not look better than anybody right now.</p>

</div></p>

I think Euro Ball in the summer is coming back to haunt Biedrins.</p>

</div></p>

Does Biedrins look a little flat or fatigued?</p>

I guess this is what also happens when you trade a star for future prospects (and cap flexibility), and when the Warriors are losing Stephen Jackson. I guess we knew that there would be some type of a transition period after losing Jason Richardson. I question whether Al Harrington starting on the bench is what this team needs now as well. Without JRich and Jackson, I am thinking Harrington is the guy Nelson would be pushing hard to step it up and carry the team. We need Harrington to have the mindset of being the star on the team to carry it. Not to be the 6th man off the bench to add whatever he can, as he tries to fit into the unknown group of players that he will be playing with. Tonight's game may be a bit scary against the Jazz again. Hopefully we see improvement.</p>

</p>

2. Duckmyster

Duckmyster JBB JustBBall Member

We really miss S-Jax but, the real eye opener is that Pietrus did not deserve the a contract I am really glad Mullin didn't blink and give him a huge contract. Biendrens really look like a guy who is playing like someone that didn't get a big fat payday. I am alwaysamazed how 6'11 and taller players can't get a rebound if their lives depended on them. Lastly we need to play Wright no matter how he does. He needs to be thrown to the fire, give him 10-15 minutes a game let him learn by doing instead of just sending him to the D-league. God knows at least he will try harder than some of our front court players.</p>