Warriors vs. Bulls Nov. 9, 2005 (FSN 5:30)

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by Custodianrules2, Nov 9, 2005.

1. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting BDiddyJRich:</div><div class="quote_post">Isn't Bill Spooner a ref in this game too?

Seriously, this refs are pissing me off.</div>
    Yes you're absolutely right. Those guys are the three blind mice of the nba! That crew is the worst officiating crew in the entire league IMO. They never call anything consistently.

Officials: Bill Spooner, Sean Wright, Zach Zarba

How about Dunleavy, though??? Damn. 1 of 8 and he finally hits one. An important shot.

Crap, the Warriors fouled....

okay reverse psychology. Sweetney is a good free throw shooter!

Damn didn't work. Okay get the miss!!

2. AnimeFANatic

AnimeFANatic JBB JustBBall Member

Damnnnnnnitttt

3. Custodianrules2

This doesn't look good. We're stone cold in shooting. Go to Fisher!

4. AnimeFANatic

Please Let The Warriors Win

5. CohanHater

CohanHater JBB JustBBall Member

Enterprise Architect
    Murphy's gotta just hold his ground there and make sweetney run him over. Time to take the ball at the hoop.

6. Todd$haw

Todd$haw JBB JustBBall Member

im hurt...should that have been called

7. Run BJM

Run BJM Heavy lies the crown. Staff Member Global Moderator

No love from the refs. I've never seen a player commit so many illegal picks in a game and get away with all but one.

8. BDiddyJRich

BDiddyJRich JBB JustBBall Member

Wow **** these refs.

Unbelievable.

9. Custodianrules2

Oh my god these refs f---ing suck. They make no-calls when there needs to be a foul call and they call fouls when there should be a no-call. Unbelievable. Not to blame everything on the refs and I understand how hard their job is to catch everything in a split second, but they are a bunch of dunces out there. Bill Spooner and his idiot crew was the same group of a-holes that called a blocking foul on Dunleavy and when Dirk Nowitzki was doing the same thing to Dunleavy, they called it a charge on Dunleavy.

Anyway, the warriors didn't have the legs to shoot down the stretch. And unfortunately Dunleavy's heroics go to waste.

10. Rudeezy

Rudeezy JBB Senior *********

Tough tough loss. Damn.

11. openglfx

openglfx JBB JustBBall Member

Oh wells, revenge at the Arena.

12. AnimeFANatic

They need to be lined up and kicked in the a-s-s. Since clearly thats where they make their calls.

13. Doctor Kajita

Doctor Kajita Active Member

Finance
    I'm dissapointed in the bench. It was their turn to shine, but again, we had to rely on the starters, which is fine, but a few buckets more by the bench could have sealed it.

14. Custodianrules2

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting AnimeFANatic:</div><div class="quote_post">They need to be lined up and kicked in the a-s-s. Since clearly thats where they make their calls.</div>
    Oh well, it's a regular season game, just as long as make the playoffs... that's all that matters. The W's played some great defense, but they couldn't shoot worth a penny. Dunleavy also did something huge, but it went to waste.

I think if the Warriors believe in justice they'll beat them Bulls at the Arena and they'll also send a tape of this game to the nba league office and show those guys how bad the referees' judgement is on the floor this year and all the years past. Worst officiating crew in the league. They are so bad that I actually know their names.

15. Warriorsfan

Warriorsfan JBB JustBBall Member

OMG chandler really pisses me off. He fouls all the time and steps on jrich's ankle. How did Davis get injured?? And did Murphy get injured too?? Oh well, another very ugly game, if davis was 100% and could run we could have won.

16. Run BJM

Monty made some horrible lineups again. We had Cheany, Zarko, Taft, Pietrus, and Fisher in at the beginning of the fourth. In the third we also had Zarko in there not getting rebounds and trying to set the record for most airballs in a game. Where was Foyle on that crucial possession where Sweetney took it right to Murphy? If Sweetney didnt take that any of the Bulls other players would have had an easy stroll down the lane anyway. Monty also didnt tell the team to cool it with all of the damn 3 pointers which probably hurt us alot.

I cant beleive those refs though, that absurd offensive foul on Pietrus was totally wrong. GOD I hate Stern the most for allowing this crap for so long.

Our team just takes bad shots, look at the difference in TO's in this game. Our FG% really killed us, we are one of the worst shot selecting teams in the league.

17. openglfx

openglfx JBB JustBBall Member

On the brighter side, Fisher, Taft and Pietrus had pretty solid games. They all contributed defensively and offensively. Obviously we gotta blame the W's themselves too, they jacked up too many 3's. It seemed like no one was trying to drive into the paint. Must've been too tired from the back to back.

18. AnimeFANatic

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Warriorsfan:</div><div class="quote_post">OMG chandler really pisses me off. He fouls all the time and steps on jrich's ankle. How did Davis get injured?? And did Murphy get injured too?? Oh well, another very ugly game, if davis was 100% and could run we could have won.</div>

We could have won if there was competent refs officiating the game.

19. Doctor Kajita

Doctor Kajita Active Member

Finance
    <div class="quote_poster">Quoting AnimeFANatic:</div><div class="quote_post">We could have won if there was competent refs officiating the game.</div>

While I agree, you really can't blame the refs. The Warriors needed to step it up even more, which is hard on a back-to-back road game. The bench needed to produce more than they did.

20. Run BJM

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting custodianrules2:</div><div class="quote_post">Worst officiating crew in the league. They are so bad that I actually know their names.</div>
    Hehe, thats pretty bad. The only official whose name i know is Crawford because hes great. It always seem like its the arrios getting these calls, it could be worse I guess, Biedrins wasnt even playing...