Warriors vs. Jazz Nov. 25 6:00 PM FSN

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by Custodianrules2, Nov 25, 2005.

1. AnimeFANatic

AnimeFANatic JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Warriorsfan:</div><div class="quote_post">yeah i think it was a fair game. but i dont no why i thought that, maybe its cuz before all the other games, the referees were against warriors, and this time the referees were nice [​IMG]</div>

Ah I see. I thought you meant the Warriors won because the refs made favorable calls towards the Warriors and bad ones towards to Jazz.

2. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Kensaku:</div><div class="quote_post">Okay, you guys need to stop with the visuals![​IMG]</div>

How about this for a visual?

Dunleavy scores 20 points in the first half, 6 dimes, 10 boards, and a blocked shot. He's like a gazelle weaving in and out of traffic, going left, going right, crossover hesitation, 360 spin in the lane, pump fake up and under, dishing behind his back off the drive, punishing players with step back fade away jumper, and making gravity defying layups with just a kiss off the glass.

Barnett becomes so ecstatic he's on the court at halftime doing naked cartwheels and doing flip dunks off the trampoline with the Jr. Jam Squad.

3. AnimeFANatic

AnimeFANatic JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting custodianrules2:</div><div class="quote_post">How about this for a visual?

Dunleavy scores 20 points in the first half, 6 dimes, 10 boards, and a blocked shot. He's like a gazelle weaving in and out of traffic, going left, going right, crossover hesitation, 360 spin in the lane, pump fake up and under, dishing behind his back off the drive, punishing players with step back fade away jumper, and making gravity defying layups with just a kiss off the glass.

Barnett becomes so ecstatic he's on the court at halftime doing naked cartwheels and doing flip dunks off the trampoline with the Jr. Jam Squad.</div>

Unfortunately... it seems the part with Barnett seems more realistic than the Dunleavy part.

4. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting AnimeFANatic:</div><div class="quote_post">Unfortunately... it seems the part with Barnett seems more realistic than the Dunleavy part.</div>

Dunleavy just needs to be more aggressive. [​IMG]

5. Doctor Kajita

Doctor Kajita Active Member

Finance
    <div class="quote_poster">Quoting custodianrules2:</div><div class="quote_post">How about this for a visual?

Barnett becomes so ecstatic he's on the court at halftime doing naked cartwheels and doing flip dunks off the trampoline with the Jr. Jam Squad.</div>

Oh baby.