Warriors vs. Kings Nov. 30, 7:30pm FSN+

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by Custodianrules2, Nov 30, 2005.

1. Duckmyster

Duckmyster JBB JustBBall Member

I hope there is nothing serious with J-Rich's back

2. Warriorfansnc93

Warriorfansnc93 JBB JustBBall Member

Yeah, you jump next to the shooter's body, not into him. [​IMG]

3. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting custodianrules2:</div><div class="quote_post">Ah man you waived him in fantasyball recently, huh? What if he becomes consistent for once?</div>
    Yeah I got sick of his statline and I figured, it's a Warrior league, I'm sure everyone else is frustrated with the guy.

Haha, Foyle what was he thinking on that foul?

Warriors better make their FTs. What's the deal with JRich's back spasms? Seems like he's been wincing the past two games after every couple of plays.

4. Warriorfansnc93

Game over, Warriors own the Pacific Division!

5. REREM

REREM JBB JustBBall Member

Baron ices this cake. Blow out the candles Sac,party's over

Damn this group of refs love their whistles.........

6. Shapecity

I think Ike Diogu's play and return is elevating Foyle's game. You think they can be as effective when Dampier (playing for a contract) and Foyle were both getting double doubles at the 5?

7. Duckmyster

shapecity
    <div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">You think they can be as effective when Dampier (playing for a contract) and Foyle were both getting double doubles at the 5?
    </div>
    Anything is possible but it is nice to know that we finally got options at the five with different looks and lots of competition.

8. Duckmyster

1st place in the pacific it took awhile but it is one acomplishment for the Warriors path to the playoffs.

9. Warriorfansnc93

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Duckmyster:</div><div class="quote_post">shapecity

Anything is possible but it is nice to know that we finally got options at the five with different looks and lots of competition.</div>

I dont think Foyle will be getting double doubles as regularly as Damp did, but if it is somebody playing down low like Ike, Foyle or Murphy, I like our chances...

10. Warriorfansnc93

Man it sounds good to hear that. First place in the pacific. Granted it is early, but this is something close to what I predicted would happen this season. I predicted we would be similar to Seattle and Phoenix last year and earn a top 4 seeding rather than fight for a 8th seed. GO WARRIORS!

11. Run BJM

Run BJM Heavy lies the crown. Staff Member Global Moderator

I thought we were tied for 1st. Clips are 10-5 we're 11-6, I believe thats a tie. Anyway we are 1st in the division which is nice, Clips have a tough schedule in the near future but Phoenix has a pretty easy schedule. Hopefully one of them will collapse and we can take one or two in the division.

12. AnimeFANatic

AnimeFANatic JBB JustBBall Member

Clippers got all the spotlight and attention every damn day... Guess what analysts? WARRIORS are on TOP! I bet you Warriors still won't get any respect.

13. Kwan1031

Kwan1031 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting AnimeFANatic:</div><div class="quote_post">Clippers got all the spotlight and attention every damn day... Guess what analysts? WARRIORS are on TOP! I bet you Warriors still won't get any respect.</div>

Frankly, I liked Warriors hiding behind Clippers and beat unsuspected opponents. Now that Warriors is the leader of the Pacific, I guess we will get some attention as well. Time to pad some wins with Bobcats, Suns and Pistons at home...

14. Warriorfansnc93

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Kwan1031:</div><div class="quote_post">Frankly, I liked Warriors hiding behind Clippers and beat unsuspected opponents. Now that Warriors is the leader of the Pacific, I guess we will get some attention as well. Time to pad some wins with Bobcats, Suns and Pistons at home...</div>

I doubt we will beat the Pistons even if we are at home. Although they have looked slightly less invincible as of late. The Suns should be very tough too. We cant look past the Bobcats though either. I think this will be an iron sharpening iron case if we win these next few games...

15. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting shapecity:</div><div class="quote_post">Yeah I got sick of his statline and I figured, it's a Warrior league, I'm sure everyone else is frustrated with the guy.

Haha, Foyle what was he thinking on that foul?

Warriors better make their FTs. What's the deal with JRich's back spasms? Seems like he's been wincing the past two games after every couple of plays.</div>

Nah, there's a few fans that will adamantly stick up for Dunleavy, especially when he quietly put up 19 today. He's got a nice approach to the game, but he plays too soft and cautiously which is one reason why he is so darn inconsistent. I hate that. Sometimes the extra movement should be coming from him because it fakes out people or freezes them up, but instead most nights he looks like he's sleepwalking or just going through the motions. He had balls in tonight's game and made those shots.

Foyle... sometimes he's just a dumbass. I can't explain it.

Jrich winces a lot. I don't know what it is or whether he's playing through an injury he's not talking about, but damn he can't wear out now. I can imagine him aching quite a bit. I swear the guy has been everywhere. He's like a machine. He's like the heart and soul of the Warriors. Baron Davis is a strong franchise piece, but Jrich is out doing everything and playing with heart. When we need rebounds, he rebounds. When we need scoring from other guys he sets them up. When we need shotblock presence he'll swat shots. That's why I like Jrich so much because he's so underrated. His handle and inside scoring has even gotten better too.

16. Kwan1031

Kwan1031 JBB JustBBall Member

I also totally expect us to lose against Pistons. Not only Pistons are good, we are really weak against organized defensive club. We will probably come up with W against Bobcat, and Suns one will be very competitive. I would be satisfied if we can come up with 12-8 in this home stretch, and now 13-8 may not be unrealistic...

17. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

I'm the least excited about our current standing because it's like being proud that you're in first place in a mile run when you're only less than halfway through.

18. Warriorfansnc93

How about Baron quietly having a nice game. That is if 25pts and 16 assists are quiet. Jeez...

I love how he just piles up the assists...

19. Warriorfansnc93

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting custodianrules2:</div><div class="quote_post">I'm the least excited about our current standing because it's like being proud that you're in first place in a mile run when you're only less than halfway through.</div>

Oh, I hear ya there, but you gotta enjoy it while it lasts![​IMG]

20. Shapecity

The Warriors can beat Detroit if those 3's are falling. I watched the last two games and noticed Dunleavy drives hard depending on who's guarding him. When Boston Nachbar was guarding him he drove to the basket everytime, but when the Hornets put Butler on him, he shot the 3 ball. Tonight Dunleavy drove hard when Peja was on him, but was less agressive when Thomas was on him. I don't think Dunleavy likes driving against players he feels can out jump him or will hit him hard. Last night on the one nice drive he made plus the foul, David West jarred him pretty good on the late rotation. I noticed Dunleavy disappeared a little on offense after that hard foul. Hopefully he continues to chisel the body and add some mass so he's not as reluctant to draw contact.