Warriors vs. Raptors Nov. 26 7:30PM FSN

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by Custodianrules2, Nov 25, 2005.

1. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

Zarko alley oop to Diogu!!!

2. Run BJM

Run BJM Heavy lies the crown. Staff Member Global Moderator

Damn nice alleyoop. Diogu showing hes got some elevation.

3. Custodianrules2

Let Taft score! We'll get more dyntasy points this way (nba live video game joke).

4. Warriorfansnc93

Warriorfansnc93 JBB JustBBall Member

Look at Diogu padding his stats by putting up the points and grabbing boards in garbage time...

Did he dunk it or just lay it up?

5. AnimeFANatic

AnimeFANatic JBB JustBBall Member

He dunked it

6. Warriorfansnc93

I cant wait to see it...

7. Doctor Kajita

Doctor Kajita Active Member

Finance
    Great game! I'm very, very impressed with Diogu and he's been everything I expected AND MORE!

8. Custodianrules2

The Zarko alley oop feed to Ike Diogu was so unexpected. I loved it. Diogu can throw it down with power.

9. AnimeFANatic

15 pts and 7reb from Diogu, not bad. Not bad at all.

10. Custodianrules2

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting AnimeFANatic:</div><div class="quote_post">15 pts and 7reb from Diogu, not bad. Not bad at all.</div>
    In 21 minutes too. He should have gotten more touches. Only Dun, Jrich, Miles, Baron and Zarko seemed to recognize him more often. Fisher and Cheaney want to score. Everybody else wants to score.

11. Doctor Kajita

Finance
    Dunleavy finished with 17, 5, and 7 (assists)...looks like he is slowly getting otu of his slump, but he's still taking too many ill-advised 3's!

12. AnimeFANatic

Lets hope it's not a fluke and that he does this every game. Not every 10 games. If he does do this regularly, we'll see more blowouts like this.

13. Custodianrules2

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Kensaku:</div><div class="quote_post">Dunleavy finished with 17, 5, and 7 (assists)...looks like he is slowly getting otu of his slump, but he's still taking too many ill-advised 3's!</div>
    The guy needs to drive that ball. He's exciting when he does because he does have floor vision and creativity to his game. He's just being a wimp sometimes. He needs to be fearless like Zarko and Pietrus because he could easily be a 20 point player if he starts displaying those dimensions to his game.

I liked his passes today. Right on the money. Very creative.

14. Run BJM

Run BJM Heavy lies the crown. Staff Member Global Moderator

Our team plays so much better with Baron passing and Dunleavy on his game. If Dun played like this the whole season we would be alot better than 9-6.

Diogu impresses once again. He got alot of points in garbage minutes but still showed alot of ability. I can't believe how low this guy's stock was before the draft, by far the most polished big man (maybe overall player) of the draft.

15. Custodianrules2

I think the team plays so much better with an inside presence. Diogu already got double team respect his second game.

16. Doctor Kajita

Finance
    I also like Troy's continued progress. He's scoring in all sorts of ways and really keeps his opponent off balance. His inside scoring can still use some polishing. Diogu looks more comfortable under the basket than Murphy, but I'm like Murphy's versatility thus far; he's becoming a very smart player.

Let's also remember Diogu is still rusty. I can see where he could be a little more smooth while making his post moves despite scoring in smooth fashion. I think he has the ability to be even smoother and more effective, drawing the double-team and recognizing the open man...should be exciting to see his progress.

17. Custodianrules2

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Kensaku:</div><div class="quote_post">I also like Troy's continued progress. He's scoring in all sorts of ways and really keeps his opponent off balance. His inside scoring can still use some polishing. Diogu looks more comfortable under the basket than Murphy, but I'm like Murphy's versatility thus far; he's becoming a very smart player.

Let's also remember Diogu is still rusty. I can see where he could be a little more smooth while making his post moves despite scoring in smooth fashion. I think he has the ability to be even smoother and more effective, drawing the double-team and recognizing the open man...should be exciting to see his progress.</div>
    I was about to mention that. Troy has been making good progress. He's been pretty decent numbers wise and he's been making impact plays. He's been really making an effort to get to the line and try to play with more floor awareness. I think he needs to drive more, but he's also trying to play within himself and his capabilities. He's been pretty smart on offense and he's adding a variety of ways to attack. Can he give this to us on a nightly basis? He's been pretty consistent. He isn't what I call perfect, but he is very talented and he delivers offense and rebounds and the occasional hustle play. He's been moving his feet more and looking more alert and I think he was super key in getting the raps in early foul trouble (especially Bosh).

18. Doctor Kajita

Finance
    Yes, getting that 4th foul on Bosh in the 2nd quarter was key since Bosh was the only one scoring. Very good awareness on Murphy and the coaching staff (as Barnett mentioned).

19. Warriorfansnc93

Man I stayed up until 1 am here to see if the Warriors made it onto SC. I am never doing that again. The game was over right before midnight here. That is one bad thing about living in this time zone... ugh

20. Doctor Kajita

Finance
    I got this off of ESPN's summary...I found it encouraging.

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">The Warriors' ninth win didn't come until their 27th game last season. ... Golden State is one of five NBA teams without a two-game losing streak this season. ... A 29-point game Friday in Utah raised Richardson's scoring average to 22.0, good for 11th in the league, while Davis is second in the league to Phoenix's Steve Nash with 8.5 assists per game. ... The Warriors are 24-9 in Davis' 33 starts since he joined the team last February.
    </div>