Warriors vs. Raptors Nov. 26 7:30PM FSN

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by Custodianrules2, Nov 25, 2005.

1. Rudeezy

Rudeezy JBB Senior *********

Great great game. Back to back wins after getting slaughtered by the Spurs. Is anyone else excited?

2. Warriorfansnc93

Warriorfansnc93 JBB JustBBall Member

Some people are predicting a 12-8 record after this little homestand. I will start to get excited then. I would also like to beat a good team instead of just beating teams we SHOULD beat...

3. mylie10

mylie10 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting AnimeFANatic:</div><div class="quote_post">Lets hope it's not a fluke and that he does this every game. Not every 10 games. If he does do this regularly, we'll see more blowouts like this.</div>

This quote will determine how good we are this year.

Dunleavy holds the key to our overall success. If he consistantly puts up similar type numbers we will dominate many teams. We''l still have trouble with the really good teams, because they are really good.

4. Warriorfansnc93

Yeah if Dunleavy starts playing consistently well it dramatically improves our chances. But really doesnt that go for every one of our starters. Especially 1-4 positions? Maybe not so much Murphy, but if you shoot 15 shots and make 5 that is 10 more possible opportunities for a defensive rebound and score...

That is like a 20-30pt swing right there...

5. Rudeezy

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Warriorfansnc93:</div><div class="quote_post">Yeah if Dunleavy starts playing consistently well it dramatically improves our chances. But really doesnt that go for every one of our starters. </div>Of coarse but we already pretty much know what we are going to get from the other starters. Foyle is there to rebound and play D, Murphy is going to give you a double-double, JRich and BDiddy are going to do everything else. Dunleavy is the guy we need to be more consistent. If he can get more consistent, look out.

6. Avery

Avery JBB IDIOT!! GOSH!!!

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Some people are predicting a 12-8 record after this little homestand. I will start to get excited then. I would also like to beat a good team instead of just beating teams we <font color=""RoyalBlue"">SHOULD</font> beat...</div>

Wow, that alone just goes to show you how far the Warriors have come. [​IMG]

7. Warriorfansnc93

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Avery:</div><div class="quote_post">Wow, that alone just goes to show you how far the Warriors have come. [​IMG]</div>

[​IMG]

But we used to beat teams better than us too...

8. Rudeezy

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Warriorfansnc93:</div><div class="quote_post">[​IMG]

But we used to beat teams better than us too...</div>Yea but we didn't beat the teams we should beat. That was Avery's point I believe. We are finally beating the teams that we should beat.

9. Warriorfansnc93

I understand that, hence the [​IMG]

10. Rudeezy

Oh ok, your post made it seem as though you thought we used to beat the teams that we were supposed to which we didn't.

11. philsmith75

philsmith75 JBB JustBBall Member

Let's just win more than we lose. That would be a huge step. Road wins are huge too.

Its early but I cannot contain my enthusiasm, I picked up a "The City" T and a W's cap last week (win over Nets.)