Warriors vs. Spurs Nov. 23 7:30 on FSN

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by Custodianrules2, Nov 23, 2005.

1. openglfx

openglfx JBB JustBBall Member

But there is always hope my friends, there is a second half. Maybe, if only maybe a miracle comeback with fire.

2. openglfx

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Warriorfansnc93:</div><div class="quote_post">We are so getting out rebounded...

21-7</div>

I think the Warriors are undersized or they don't have quick leapers to steal the rebounds. That's the problem.

3. openglfx

I want to see Troy punish them inside even if we lose the game.

4. Warriorfansnc93

Warriorfansnc93 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting openglfx:</div><div class="quote_post">I think the Warriors are undersized or they don't have quick leapers to steal the rebounds. That's the problem.</div>

Our best rebounder has 1 rebound. Foyle has 2, along with Baron Davis...

NM:Murphy just got his 2nd rebound for the game. Lookout, here we come!

[​IMG]

5. Kwan1031

Kwan1031 JBB JustBBall Member

How in the world they already lost two games? The way they are playing, they should go 80-2...

6. Warriorfansnc93

How did Baron get a tech? Was he trying to fire up the team?

7. openglfx

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Warriorfansnc93:</div><div class="quote_post">How did Baron get a tech? Was he trying to fire up the team?</div>

Fire the damn rookie officials. David Stern sucks, he never punishes officials who make the bull calls but instead punish the players by fining them. WTF u know. MDJ having another POS performance, I'm sure if we had Pietrus the outcome should look quite different.

8. Warriorfansnc93

How are we down by 30 at half time? Is this a rest Baron game? Do we give up? What is the problem?

9. Doctor Kajita

Doctor Kajita Active Member

Finance
    I hate my life.

10. Kwan1031

Only down by 30 pts, outrebounded by 22 and outassisted by 13 in first half. We can take them with no problem... Ah, who am I kidding. They don't even let us shoot 3 pts, since we only shot 6 3 pts...

11. Warriorfansnc93

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Kwan1031:</div><div class="quote_post">Only down by 30 pts, outrebounded by 22 and outassisted by 13 in first half. We can take them with no problem... Ah, who am I kidding. They don't even let us shoot 3 pts, since we only shot 6 3 pts...</div>

I was going to say, I just realized why we are down! We only shot 6 3pters![​IMG]

12. Kwan1031

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting openglfx:</div><div class="quote_post">Fire the damn rookie officials. David Stern sucks, he never punishes officials who make the bull calls but instead punish the players by fining them. WTF u know. MDJ having another POS performance, I'm sure if we had Pietrus the outcome should look quite different.</div>

Well, if Pietrus weren't injured, we are probably down by only 25 pts, but yeah. Pietrus is injured. It's really the time to pick up your slack Dunleavy. The way things are going, we may see a lot of Dunleavy in 4th quarter...

13. openglfx

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Warriorfansnc93:</div><div class="quote_post">I was going to say, I just realized why we are down! We only shot 6 3pters![​IMG]</div>
    Maybe they need to set a double screen. For Derek Fisher to bomb 3's.

14. openglfx

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Warriorfansnc93:</div><div class="quote_post">How are we down by 30 at half time? Is this a rest Baron game? Do we give up? What is the problem?</div>
    Too much points in the paint, J-Rich too damn slow to drive the paint, BD isn't healthy enough to drive the paint. They haven't banged it inside, then dish it outside for the 3 yet. You guys think having a guy like Yao in the paint would make a diff for the W's? He's got height and size to deter guys from driving the paint. I wish Foyle was like 3 inches taller.

15. Kwan1031

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Warriorfansnc93:</div><div class="quote_post">I was going to say, I just realized why we are down! We only shot 6 3pters![​IMG]</div>

Time to line up Davis, Fisher, Richardson, Dunelavy and Murphy beyond arc and launch 3 pts like there is no tomrrow. We have a quota to meet!

16. openglfx

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Kwan1031:</div><div class="quote_post">Well, if Pietrus weren't injured, we are probably down by only 25 pts, but yeah. Pietrus is injured. It's really the time to pick up your slack Dunleavy. The way things are going, we may see a lot of Dunleavy in 4th quarter...</div>

I think if we had Pietrus covering Parker, we might've been able to atleast slow him down a bit. Minus 10 pts for Parker then plus 10 pts for Pietrus, we'd be right in the game. Yea I know, I'm being overly optimistic. [​IMG]

17. Warriorfansnc93

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Kwan1031:</div><div class="quote_post">Time to line up Davis, Fisher, Richardson, Dunelavy and Murphy beyond arc and launch 3 pts like there is no tomrrow. We have a quota to meet!</div>
    [​IMG]

18. Run BJM

Run BJM Heavy lies the crown. Staff Member Global Moderator

I cant blame the refs for our performance but in general there shouldnt be these dumbass rookie refs. How did they get into the NBA if they are so inexperienced? NBA has by far the worst officials of all the major sports and IMO its one of the easier sports to call.

19. Warriorfansnc93

Lets stop talking about the officials and about our team!

How are the Spurs shooting such a high percentage?

20. openglfx

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Warriorfansnc93:</div><div class="quote_post">Lets stop talking about the officials and about our team!

How are the Spurs shooting such a high percentage?</div>

Warriors are a step or two slow.