Warriors vs. Spurs Nov. 23 7:30 on FSN

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by Custodianrules2, Nov 23, 2005.

1. openglfx

openglfx JBB JustBBall Member

You guys see MDJ brick another one?

2. openglfx

You guys see the rookie official blow another POS call on Adonal's clean block?

3. Kwan1031

Kwan1031 JBB JustBBall Member

Who would have thought that Murphy vs Duncan match up is our best bet? Nice move by Biedrins...

4. openglfx

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting Kwan1031:</div><div class="quote_post">Who would have thought that Murphy vs Duncan match up is our best bet? Nice move by Biedrins...</div>
    It's sad to see when Troy is on but BD and J-Rich are playing like crap. Obviously, BD is still hurt, you don't even see him take it to the rack that much. We still have 3 more games to try to win atleast one.

5. Kwan1031

Well, at least we have Diogu to watch. Nice tip in.

Only down by 33 pts...

6. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

Wow we're getting pnwed. Diogu looks a little out of place out of there, but at least he's doing more than Dun [​IMG]

Jeez Dun fundamentally doesn't suck, but he sucks.

7. openglfx

I see some promise in Ike already, smooth and athletic with finesse.

8. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

Well at least Dun is pretty productive in garbage time. Man... I'm getting impatient with his ability to step up. If the whole team is failing to shoot, I'd expect our best pure shooter to make something happen or at least dribble and use that size to get inside somehow and take the foul.

This is just sad when he's been paid a crap load of money and he needs garbage time to boost his confidence. Ridiculous. I want to see results even if it's against a championship team where we have little chance of winning. C'mon Mike be a ballhog for once, but don't settle for the outside shot.

9. Run BJM

Run BJM Heavy lies the crown. Staff Member Global Moderator

Ugh this game blows.

At least Diogu showed some promise. Hes got 11 points and 3 rebounds in 14 minutes, 3-3 on FTs. Hes looking smoothe and nice ability to create space.

10. openglfx

How about the Troy Murhpy, Ike Diogu combo the next time we face the Spurs.

11. Kwan1031

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting custodianrules2:</div><div class="quote_post">Well at least Dun is pretty productive in garbage time. Man... I'm getting impatient with his ability to step up. If the whole team is failing to shoot, I'd expect our best pure shooter to make something happen or at least dribble and use that size to get inside somehow and take the foul.

This is just sad when he's been paid a crap load of money and he needs garbage time to boost his confidence. Ridiculous. I want to see results even if it's against a championship team where we have little chance of winning. C'mon Mike be a ballhog for once, but don't settle for the outside shot.</div>

Forget his new extention or anything. When will this slump end? I mean, it's not like he is playing below his usual self so that we can call this stretch as a slump. He has been playing absolutely horrendously for 12 out of 13 games, and he can't even utilize extended garbage time well, when guys like Diogu, Zarko and Taft are playing extremely hard. We say this will end sooner or later, but exactly when? Based on 13 games, I won't be surprised if he pulls Chan Ho Park on us.

For positive news, Diogu looks quite impressive. He was quicker and more nimble than I thought. Hopefully, we can see his post up games next time as well. Taft was impressive and Miles ran the team well...

12. CohanHater

CohanHater JBB JustBBall Member

Enterprise Architect
    Time to change the Sig CR2. Gotta find one of Dunleavy twidling his thumbs. I can't watch the game from India, but the statbook was clean for him until a few minutes into the 2nd quarter. I mean, at least go foul someone out of frustration... do something. I'm glad I missed this one.

13. AnimeFANatic

AnimeFANatic JBB JustBBall Member

I literally didn't know Dunleavy was on the court for some time during the game. I swear, I was like "Oh sh!t, Dunleavy was in the game the whole time". The dude is invisible

14. Kwan1031

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting CohanHater:</div><div class="quote_post">Time to change the Sig CR2. Gotta find one of Dunleavy twidling his thumbs. I can't watch the game from India, but the statbook was clean for him until a few minutes into the 2nd quarter. I mean, at least go foul someone out of frustration... do something. I'm glad I missed this one.</div>

Well, at least for today, it's better for you to be in India and explore the nature instead of Spurs absolutely schooling Warriors. At least, Diogu was promising...

15. openglfx

How about an invisible J-Rich?

16. xplicitjc

xplicitjc cold as a hooker's heart

this was the first game i've got to go to this year, and it was dissapointing to say the least...however, the spurs did play about as good as i've seen any team play in quite a while...so that is a SLIGHT consolation.

i was extremely happy to give ike a standing ovation when he checked in. he looked a little nervous and unsure of himself at first, but i thought that he played great considering it was his first NBA minutes and he was coming fresh off an injury. i see some real promise in this guy.

wtf is up with dunleavy?? i am really losing patience with this guy. it's a damn shame that MP is hurt, cuz he deserves dunleavy's starting spot. i think that having MD come off the bench would maybe take a little pressure off him, but it's just PAINFUL to watch him try to shoot his way through his slump.

i was also dissapointed in our 2 stars...neither of them stepped up this game, and that's what u gotta do against teams like the spurs. the team lacked any kind of energy. there wasn't even a point where we had temporary momentum, which is disgraceful. the teams lack of energy was contagious, as they got booed a few times throughout the matchup.

i reaaaaaaaallly hope they win their remaining 2 games this week.

17. AnimeFANatic

Diogu impressed me today, considering he came back from a injury and hasn't played real ball in weeks. He's a bit rusty and of course nervous, everyone is nervous in their debut. Just wait till he becomes comfortable and the butterflies go away, I'm sure we'll see great things. He has the mentality to do good, he's a hard worker. He said his skill never came from talent, but from hard work. Sometimes hardwork beats talent.

18. CohanHater

CohanHater JBB JustBBall Member

Enterprise Architect
    I'm seriously wondering how much longer Dunleavy can play like this before he gets benched, even if for just one game just to send him a message. I had my roommate tivo the game for me. I'm going to watch it just to get a look at Diogu.

19. AnimeFANatic

I don't think Dunleavy will ever come off the bench. The management just don't have the balls to do it considering the money he got. If it was any other team, he would've been warming the seats a long time ago.

20. Gohn

Gohn JBB JustBBall Member

Wow, first game that I got to watch this year also. Horrible. I'm thankful I only got to see the second half.

I finally got to see Dunleavy play and he looked really bad, didn't think he would look as bad you guys were saying but he did,

Zarko looked pretty bad too, but he was really trying. Like a few times I saw him dribbling and he looked so awkward and out of control with his dribbling.

Oh well two more games that I get to watch, hopefully they will be more entertaining.

I think that Dunleavy will get out of his slump after this stretch of games almost every other day. I think when they get a chance to practice, that that is when this team will get insync and play like they did last year and hopefully better. I think the lack of practice oppurtunties is hurting the team.